Все Категории

What is a Unit's Value

What is a Unit's Value

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
29 июнь 2017, 05:4329.06.17

What is a Unit's Value

Before answering my querry understand by which perspective I ask this from. If I am defending my city from in bound raiders, how do the different units stack up against one another? I am well aware that certain troops are better suited to defend against 1 type or another, but that is not my question. After the battle a report is given and in that report are 2 crucial numbers: A) Experience gained and B) PvP points earned.

Now I understand that obviously a champion unit is going to be worth more dead than say a Jav, but I am looking for a more in depth break down. I know I may not be able to attain a precious and specific point for point break down but the more definitive an answer I can get the better.

In case the circumstances clear up what I'm after at all, let me draw your attention to what made me originally seek out a solid answer. As the 8 Year Legacy nears its final hours I found myself much MUCH closer to the next level of rewards than I every fthought I would get. true it did require on my part the expendature of numerous bonus items, but they are there for a reason. I know a friend that I had gotten started playing no longer did, so I asked her to leave all her remaining troops outside the acropolis at a set time, ripe for the picking. She then offered to go as far as to spend the drachmas she had won in contest the previous month on offensive units that would be easily slaughtered. Yet, neither one of us knew if it would be better to buy a lot of hoplites or less Golden Shield Warriors, or if an additional champion added to a group would act as any sort of multiplier (for the outcome score, not value during the battle)

The more input, the better. Even after spending over an hour researching the topic I could not only fail to find any facts, but failed to even stumble across anyones opinions on the matters. Just the same standard set of "Starter's Guide's" for teaching how the mechanics of the game work.

XPusher 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 июнь 2017, 15:4829.06.17
29 июнь 2017, 15:58(отредактировано)

PVP is computed on offense and defense power, if you get high amount of these powers at a cheap cost for putting them in battle in capitals, emporias, city, pantheon etc., then it means you have done well. Also if you maximise your damage by sending troops that are efficient against enemy's troops, then it means you lose less troops and give less pvp to your opponent.

Experience points are the same as pvp points unless you have boosted it using the academy or boosters in market.

All units have their pros and cons, if you know them by comparison of their stats, you would know which one does well in a particular scenario.

29 июнь 2017, 16:0329.06.17

ashishjoseph22 said:

[...]

Experience points are the same as pvp points unless you have boosted it using the academy or boosters in market.

[...]

That's pretty much all we know for sure, everything else is hidden beneath the fog of war. Experience though will go a long way in gauging how many TPs and XPs a battle will yield :-)

29 июнь 2017, 16:2629.06.17
The Irate Penguin said:

ashishjoseph22 said:

[...]

[...]

That's pretty much all we know for sure, everything else is hidden beneath the fog of war. Experience though will go a long way in gauging how many TPs and XPs a battle will yield :-)

Experience + Agim's army. So that we could test every possible outcome. (Agim Is the biggest offensive hitter in plarium server 1). I came pretty close to conclude on how pvp is calculated but failed to get more data as I no longer had an army.
1 июль 2017, 00:4401.07.17
So, ASHISHJOSEPH22, are you saying that you were seeking an answer for the same question that I posed here, that you attempted to seek out that answer through experience rather than from fellow players. But rather than finding a satisfying answer it cost you your entire army, and you still didn't have conclusive data??? 
1 июль 2017, 15:1401.07.17
Yes, but the army was of my alts. Main account is for coalition purposes.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
3 июль 2017, 11:5603.07.17
Each Unit has a certain value depending on its type. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to share the numbers ;(
5 июль 2017, 16:4505.07.17
Not ALLOWED to share the numbers!?!?!? I don't understand how come?
5 июль 2017, 18:0905.07.17
5 июль 2017, 18:09(отредактировано)
because she isnt allowed to, the company obviously see's this as confirdential information and she has to abide by their rules