Все Категории

The Resurrected - Liar, Bully and a Massive Hypocrite

The Resurrected - Liar, Bully and a Massive Hypocrite

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
28 фев. 2021, 15:4028.02.21

No, he split his accounts into two coas to avoid being hit by people, even demoted his main in a pathetic attempt to make out that he wasn't RobRoy lol and that his other alts were not all him. Now sits in dazed and confused with most of his other alter egos, egos being a perfect word here. The guy is a massive loser. I know he has read this (HI RESU), which is why he has taken his alts and split them to try and avoid as much attention. Tells everyone that he has full protection from Nords, that his city is loaded with defense from poles there, that he can join them at any time. So, it's truly great to read them distancing themselves from him, that must sting his pride! He will not be stopped by mods, but at least some of his his true colors can be seen here. Truly awful, petulant, self-important, two-faced, narcissist.  🔥

28 фев. 2021, 22:2928.02.21
28 фев. 2021, 22:30(отредактировано)

They are not his alts in Dazed and confused coa. They are mine, I am not an alt of Resu. Jojo is also a different player, we left his coa because of this topic.

Get your facts right before posting on here mammothswede.

2 март 2021, 01:2002.03.21

ok Tom 😂

23 март 2021, 01:4923.03.21
Femme Like you

hey,

i have to let a comment here because it's very important for dedra, she needs to make peace with it, and i hope that this talks will make it happen.

when i met her, i found her mentaly exhausted, and full of sufferings. she had huge difficulties in her life since her early youth, and she had to deal with it on her own.

but she is really a pure heart, full of love and generosity and most of all, sensitivity, despite of all the difficulties she had to face...

but don't ever try to fight her in sparta, because you will find someone totally different: an incredible and furious warrior!

and that's the result of the work of resu... they faught during years, and he sent her awful and horrible messages, bullying her every day with hate and insults.

i told dedra to join eq, because i use this game and my coa as a therapy, to cure a lot of fears and understand emotional behaviours...

so i offered her to try and i told her that i will help her to solve the conflict with resu first.

wich i did, offering to him the guarantee that the sieges he claimed will be safe at the condition of a mutual ignorance.

but before that, i got a lot of pms warning me in all languages that dedra was the evil, dangerous, poisonous and stuff...

but i checked before, and i took a lot of informations about resu on players he bullied from the past 'because they raided HIS farms' and they all confirmed dedra's version.

also, an old friend who is hedge of an other coa told me a long story about resu's methods, and why he kicked him out his coa.

anyway... for me this is just sad stories! and i don't even mind about resu, because i know he is suffering a lot, i don't know and i can't be sure of what, but i am totally certain that you have to suffer a lot in your life and be desperate to act like he do and express such a hate in his messages...

i feel deeply sorry for him, sincerly, because his suffering is obvious...

yes, it's a rule in life: 

people who inflict sufferings to others are projecting on them their own sufferings, because when you are happy, really happy in your heart, you will never want to inflict sufferings to anyone!

why would you? no, when you are happy, you try to bring happiness to others...

so yes, for me, the only one to blame here is Mister plarium, who allow this type of behaviour, personnal threats, insults, constant bullying, diffamation,... who are causing a lot of emotional damages to people who have to live them, especially when they are young or sensitives...

but what? wtf i will say... and here they will probably blame me for this expression, lol!

what is the mental protection of the players in front of the high need of sick (because suffering) people to express all their frustration in act of bullies... and who will pay a lot of money for that?

lol, nothing!

i saw a kid bullied by an entire coa (from the top, lol) because they claimed that 'he stole them a lvl 78 alt'...

they made us war for it, and i told them: i can replace this pretending alt by a lvl 85 one... then they downgraded our capital... wich is totally the goal of plarium: "lose the max of troops, and buy them back"!

to resume: a load of players in sparta are just angry and full of sufferings persons who need to express their frustrations by bullying peoppple who don't have the same financial ressources of them.

they see themselves as 'kings of wars', strong and powerful,... but at the end, it's always proportional to the weak inner child crying inside of us, because "fuck"... they have so much money... but why are they so unhappy then?

so i'm sorry, but spending fortunes on such rubbish things is just terrible, and worst is the role of plarium who push and help them to do so, by answering to those who try to get help: "oh, yes, if someone do so with you, just block him hi hi"...

a player who is bullied will almost never find a coa to accept him (because all the coa will be bullied, and their laptops will even be hacked sometimes), his mailbox can be shut, but it will never protect his city or his sieges, and the diffamation he will suffer in the game will be really ugly...

so please, just stop to pretend that all is fine mister plarium, your game is just an addictive one, made to abuse addictive persons to press them all to give you their money.

that's my opinion in all cases and i know it won't change anything in the field, but just know that if i can see you, the real ancient gods of all greece can also see you, and i bet they will reward your eternal greed as it should be... ;)

Thank you for your feedback! I think a lot of us faced as players some people that don't know how to deal with defeat or even with power, its weird that some people are taking this beyond gaming, and its difficult to handle in an appropriate way. 

Me, I block them but continue to raid their cities, trying to make them understand where real play is. I don't know if it works and will never know since I never answer insults and harassment. I don't sign peace with haters, but maybe is a way to avoid this kind of stuff. In the end, it's a game, and our mental health is way more important. As you said,  the communication between players and teammates is keay, so between all can think of a way to "teach manners" in-game.