Все Категории

What is the most cost efficient way to improve your city defense (new buildings or upgrades)?

What is the most cost efficient way to improve your city defense (new buildings or upgrades)?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 янв. 2021, 21:0127.01.21

test

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 фев. 2021, 04:0305.02.21

Elysian fortifications and Irishmen. You can buy Irishmen decoration on St. Patrick´s day. Its soon! You can start saving drachmas for that!

11 фев. 2021, 09:3311.02.21

What did Irishmen do in the ancient Grece? 

12 фев. 2021, 07:5212.02.21
12 фев. 2021, 07:54(отредактировано)

Leprechauns do the same thing pumpkin cities with a haloween theme do - make it hard for us to convince stratigy players to take the game seriously and join  :D

They offer the best city defense bonus available for small decoration spaces, just like the pumpkin city schema offers the best city defense bonus (other than the free vip one) so we all use them.

15 фев. 2021, 22:3915.02.21
Banshee

Leprechauns do the same thing pumpkin cities with a haloween theme do - make it hard for us to convince stratigy players to take the game seriously and join  :D

They offer the best city defense bonus available for small decoration spaces, just like the pumpkin city schema offers the best city defense bonus (other than the free vip one) so we all use them.

There is no pumpkins anymore. 

Do you think irishmen will be available with discounts on St Patrick's day?

16 фев. 2021, 01:1216.02.21

Pumpkin city schema is only avaliable at haloween.

Irishmen are only ever available around St.Pats day - but no way to know if there will be a discount on them. You can hope for a wheel of Fortune discount. 

As for your original question - If you get a great discount on fortificatoins from wheel of fortune, and you have fortifications that are low level ... it can be cheaper to destroy a fortification and purchase a replacement with your discount.

For the most part - it is better to upgrade what you have instead of breaking and rebuilding.

16 фев. 2021, 01:1716.02.21

Naiad Fountain is the highest city defense bonus available for large decor spaces - and is one of the best city defense bonus per drachma if you have not filled all large decor spaces.

If you wish to purchase fortifications ... edit the elysium city, and look at the cost of purchasing a tower/balista (but do not actually purchase one) ... or look at the cost of building or upgrading lower city fortifications (again without actually purchasing them)

This will cause the game to offer you a drachma package called "full perimeter"  - it is what most of us used to upgrade our city defense bonus fast using money.

16 фев. 2021, 18:1716.02.21
Mullenz

There is no pumpkins anymore. 

Do you think irishmen will be available with discounts on St Patrick's day?

I hope so, I wish so and I´m saving and waiting for it :)

20 фев. 2021, 19:2420.02.21
Fortress DBD

Naiad Fountain is the highest city defense bonus available for large decor spaces - and is one of the best city defense bonus per drachma if you have not filled all large decor spaces.

If you wish to purchase fortifications ... edit the elysium city, and look at the cost of purchasing a tower/balista (but do not actually purchase one) ... or look at the cost of building or upgrading lower city fortifications (again without actually purchasing them)

This will cause the game to offer you a drachma package called "full perimeter"  - it is what most of us used to upgrade our city defense bonus fast using money.

Are there going to be available upgrades for the Elysian frotifications? I don't see any options

21 фев. 2021, 01:0821.02.21

Yes - you can upgrade any e fortifications by using the edit button on the bottom right of your screen. You can get a "full perimeter" offer to upgrade all your elysium fortifications to the next level for a price.

To get the game to give you the "full perimiter" offer you should go to your e city, hit the edit button , click on a tower/balista/gate to find the drachma cost of upgrading a single one of these buildings. Then check your drachma package offers - look for one called "full peremeter" ... this offer will upgrade all your fortifications to the level above your current lowest fortification level.

The cost will increase as your fortification levels increase.(both the drachma cost for improving a single fortification and the cost of the full peremeter offer)   It gets expensive for the top levels.

Hope this helps.

17 март 2021, 15:3917.03.21

He said "cost efficient".

The Irish are the best, but not the most cost efficient. 

23 март 2021, 01:5123.03.21

Hey! did you get some Irishmen for your city? My city looks like Dublin now :D

6 апр. 2021, 17:2906.04.21

Currently, my city have no available small decor space to add more new items.  Plus, I believe my city is one of the best looking city in sparta.  So, I was wondering if at some point Platrium would consider upgrades for long standing city decor?

I believe if they are/would consider upgrades to long standing city decor that cost would be paid with Phylarch points or Denarii just to make it more interesting.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Glory USA
8 апр. 2021, 01:4708.04.21
Glory USA

Currently, my city have no available small decor space to add more new items.  Plus, I believe my city is one of the best looking city in sparta.  So, I was wondering if at some point Platrium would consider upgrades for long standing city decor?

I believe if they are/would consider upgrades to long standing city decor that cost would be paid with Phylarch points or Denarii just to make it more interesting.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Glory USA

I admit my city has great D static numbers but does not look so nice. I wish some more new deco would be introduced eventually to keep changing it :)