Все Категории

Player Profile

Player Profile

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
26 дек. 2020, 17:2726.12.20

Player Profile

Why cant we level our player up now ,example iff you play all the games you can level your profile up, is this not the case now or what

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
31 дек. 2020, 22:4231.12.20

I had an old Plarium account 6 years ago which I can no longer access yet it's still linked to my current profile. When I went to change the email it wants to send a confirmation to that email address. Additionally, another account that I deleted it attached to another email account which I do not use. How change I rid the old email and change over to another email?

1 янв. 2021, 11:5101.01.21

try an email to the support team and see if they can change it for you?

4 янв. 2021, 18:4404.01.21
4 янв. 2021, 18:45(отредактировано)

We have people with similar issues.

One was attempting to change his email, the system tells him that it can not send a confirmation email to his address as it is not a valid email.

(it is valid as we all message him there and it is the email he used to create the account in the first place - he is someone i invited to the game via email many years ago)

Another 4 changed their credit cards for various reasons, and can not use the new cards.  They have been attempting to contact support but get no reply.

I contacted support on their behalf - as have others in our coalition that can recieve email from support, my ticket was closed and marked as "solved" by support.

If you can figure this issue out PLEASE post an update.  There are others that can use any information you can provide on this issue.

NancyAdmin
6 янв. 2021, 14:2906.01.21
Banshee

We have people with similar issues.

One was attempting to change his email, the system tells him that it can not send a confirmation email to his address as it is not a valid email.

(it is valid as we all message him there and it is the email he used to create the account in the first place - he is someone i invited to the game via email many years ago)

Another 4 changed their credit cards for various reasons, and can not use the new cards.  They have been attempting to contact support but get no reply.

I contacted support on their behalf - as have others in our coalition that can recieve email from support, my ticket was closed and marked as "solved" by support.

If you can figure this issue out PLEASE post an update.  There are others that can use any information you can provide on this issue.

Please specify these ticket IDs and I'll check if there is anything I can help you with.