Все Категории

positions elysians

positions elysians

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
10 дек. 2020, 09:0910.12.20

positions elysians

why is it when you do normal positions you can get res to build more normal troops when you do them and when you do elysians which take gp points to build you get no return on them . you end up with loads off blue stuff you cant give away and theres not real rewards to do them in building there troops you can build with out gp points and the emp is the only way. you should be able to get some gp points from doing the elysian troop positions because really there is no reward to do them . this game seem to me to be all about who can coin more than others and putting alot off good players so far out off reach off the big spending players which in the end will even put the smaller spending players off the game as well in the end . there needs to be more rewarded for the players that play the game alot not just rewarding the big spenders . i have put alot off time into this game but off late i am finding it not about a battle off minds as more a battle off the purse you can spended with the game has done some great things and is fun to play but as i get bigger and see good players giving up the game because off no real thinking to beat your enemy but strength and coin i am thinking off joining the players that leave the game as well

all the best rob 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 дек. 2020, 02:1211.12.20

good question - would love to see a reply from palarium on this