Все Категории

New feature a negative?

New feature a negative?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
18 июль 2020, 05:1918.07.20

New feature a negative?

So now we can ask for help on agreements. But when I want to break a bunch of general items, I can't boost until i ask for help. It makes the process slow and clunky. Has anyone found a way to disable the feature? 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 июль 2020, 12:2419.07.20

I don't think its a negative feature. Just chose to break your highest General's item (in hours) and let your Coalition help. You can save your boosts (hours, minutes etc.) for when you need to boost troops thru to build.

Hope you are well and safe during this pandemic.

Best regards.
21 июль 2020, 13:3221.07.20

Plarium this default to COA help on low level items that normally we get free boost, is a shockingly bad piece of coding.

I think we all would be pleased if you could fix it - so that when equipment break is within free period it auto breaks.

Guys in the mean time the workaround is NOT to press COA help and to move to next piece of equipment and try to break it - game than gives you option to break first piece of equipment. Extra clicks and slows the process down but better than pressing help button.
22 июль 2020, 12:4622.07.20

erniebison said:

So now we can ask for help on agreements. But when I want to break a bunch of general items, I can't boost until i ask for help. It makes the process slow and clunky. Has anyone found a way to disable the feature? 

Hello!

Mod team already deliver this problem to CM. Hope developers fix it in a short way and we can free boost breaking 7 to 30 minutes general items as before, without any help required from the coalition.

Thanks for pointing this out!