Все Категории

Sanctum of Ares

Sanctum of Ares

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 июнь 2020, 20:0127.06.20

Sanctum of Ares

So Plarium are happy with the amount of players they are losing? Not only have huge numbers quit already, (even some long time players have given up) they are happy to lose more by preventing them from progressing in the game. I'm talking about players like me with no other members due to a lack of dedicated players. We cannot compete in the Sanctum of Ares games or build acolytes because we don't have enough members. Come on Plarium, get with it and make it fair on the single players before you lose more.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июнь 2020, 07:2728.06.20

Plarium doesn't care for the average player or non-coiner anymore.

They are trying to get as much as they can for the remaining lifetime of sparta.

Look at the Sanctum of Areas event, if you are playing it you have to spend weeks of elysian boosters to claim your reward:

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!

Things like these will speed up the downfall of Sparta even more... 

NancyAdmin
30 июнь 2020, 13:1830.06.20

Lysander L.O.P said:

So Plarium are happy with the amount of players they are losing? Not only have huge numbers quit already, (even some long time players have given up) they are happy to lose more by preventing them from progressing in the game. I'm talking about players like me with no other members due to a lack of dedicated players. We cannot compete in the Sanctum of Ares games or build acolytes because we don't have enough members. Come on Plarium, get with it and make it fair on the single players before you lose more.

Lysander L.O.P, have you considered an opportunity to join an active Coalition or combine with other small Coalitions into one? 

30 июнь 2020, 18:3430.06.20
Why should I? As I have stated before, many people are leaving. Many coalitions leave their inactive members in as it looks like they have more players than they actually have. I would be no better off as I would end up in the same position again, in a dead end coalition with no players. Just make it fair on those who are still here.
1 июль 2020, 12:4501.07.20
Yeah only top coalitions can make any progress here. 
NancyAdmin
3 июль 2020, 11:1903.07.20

Well, I've seen lots of cases when a player created a Coalition and was the only member in it. On the one hand, it is a Coalition, but on the other hand - not. First of all, coalitions are about connecting players and gathering them in one place. However, the more important thing is that when you are in the Coalition it means that you are ready to work as a team and with the help of joint efforts to achieve something bigger in the game. 

If you don't feel like it's time to increase the size of your Coalition, you can always participate in any other Coalition or Solo events and tournaments.  I wish you luck and victories on a battleground. 

7 июль 2020, 02:2707.07.20

Lysander L.O.P said:

Why should I? As I have stated before, many people are leaving. Many coalitions leave their inactive members in as it looks like they have more players than they actually have. I would be no better off as I would end up in the same position again, in a dead end coalition with no players. Just make it fair on those who are still here.

Hello Lysander:

As a player, I strongly advise you to merge your coalition with another or move into a more active one. Not only for rewards but for team activity, common goals... that makes a lot of sense and fun in Sparta.

I moved two times already because my teams were no reaching the achievements I established for my gaming... people come and goes and movement is healthy. 

I´m happy where I am now, probably wouldn´t be if I stayed where I was a couple of years ago.

Do you like the game? You will LOVE it in a full active coalition!
7 июль 2020, 19:2307.07.20
Too many excuses. Then again, non coiners like me are irrelevant. congratulations, you've just lost another player. I'm done.