Truth about Plarium browser games

Truth about Plarium browser games

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
16 авг. 2020, 17:0516.08.20

And another new feature for coiners only: moon quests

Plarium is doing it's best to ruin the game even faster.

The interesting stuff is only available with the lunar blessing for a discount price of 21.90 €

The only reason i'm still playing sparta is the coalition and the time i've already invested.

And a hint to Plarium: Not all players are playing persion positions with level 150 or more.

Those players can't do the positions quests.

And i think the unit collection quest is not possible without battle pass or massive buying/boosting/reviving troops.

NancyAdmin
17 авг. 2020, 11:4017.08.20

Igu said:

And another new feature for coiners only: moon quests

Plarium is doing it's best to ruin the game even faster.

The interesting stuff is only available with the lunar blessing for a discount price of 21.90 €

The only reason i'm still playing sparta is the coalition and the time i've already invested.

And a hint to Plarium: Not all players are playing persion positions with level 150 or more.

Those players can't do the positions quests.

And i think the unit collection quest is not possible without battle pass or massive buying/boosting/reviving troops.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Igu. To begin with, I'd like to say, that Moon quests are available for everyone who reached Level 40, and there are many gifts in it that any players could receive for free without any investment of money. The only requirement to receive such a gift is to complete a task from the Moon Quests. That is it. 

As for Persian Positions and Unit Collection quests, I must emphasize that there is nothing impossible. Just give it a try. 
18 авг. 2020, 15:1518.08.20

RED said:

The truth any moderator/admin wont ever tell you: Plarium is not trying to revive the game, they know its dying, they just milking as much as they can the remaining coiner players until the maintanance cost is higher than the benefits, once that happens they will just stop adding stuff, paid, but still stuff, thought they will keep refreshing offers that you can buy from bank, but thats the only thing. They just add paid stuff, each time more and more, they dont want new players, they want the current ones pay big amounts to keep playing the game, cause if you dont, you wont stand a chance with other players that make it, and its true, all your monthly free made stuff can be resumed buying the premium pass or some offers. The only exception is when you are in a big league (coa conflict + some coa tournaments), low leagues have 0 chance to be competitive. 

Have a good night!

PD: before closing the topic show me this is not like i am explaining here, if you can of course.

i agree with every word

Tonaya
3 авг. 2022, 11:5403.08.22

да да  о  игроках заботитесь ))  на плариум ру сервер  7 лет пантеонов  не можите добавить.

там  30штук  медали которые вы  подняли по ур  не возможно выполнить. с февраля  везде об этом пишу !

а вот сегодня  прикол . https://skr.sh/sFFm1VugYod?a

до этого карта хранителей  пропала на серваке  гейм центра))  это все  улучшает игру ))

3 авг. 2022, 11:5803.08.22

а  еще  когда  упростили деяния  впервый месяц  всем выпало писмо 7ур  и все получили 2000 изумрудов  но потом  чето  все стало не возможным. только бахать голду  на обновления !!!

я захожу  каждый  день в игру  и  шанса нет закрыть деяния !!!!!!!!! только за бабки.

спарта дежится на всех серваках только из-за  бот программы так  бы  уже  все свалили . ни кто уже  ручками не качает полиса  с нуля  как  это было 5 лет назад.

KatiaModerator
3 авг. 2022, 17:3903.08.22
Стаурос

да да  о  игроках заботитесь ))  на плариум ру сервер  7 лет пантеонов  не можите добавить.

там  30штук  медали которые вы  подняли по ур  не возможно выполнить. с февраля  везде об этом пишу !

а вот сегодня  прикол . https://skr.sh/sFFm1VugYod?a

до этого карта хранителей  пропала на серваке  гейм центра))  это все  улучшает игру ))

Hello. There was an issue with the sacred positions but it was fixed very quickly.