Все Категории

Truth about Plarium browser games

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
18 июнь 2020, 01:4918.06.20

The truth any moderator/admin wont ever tell you: Plarium is not trying to revive the game, they know its dying, they just milking as much as they can the remaining coiner players until the maintanance cost is higher than the benefits, once that happens they will just stop adding stuff, paid, but still stuff, thought they will keep refreshing offers that you can buy from bank, but thats the only thing. They just add paid stuff, each time more and more, they dont want new players, they want the current ones pay big amounts to keep playing the game, cause if you dont, you wont stand a chance with other players that make it, and its true, all your monthly free made stuff can be resumed buying the premium pass or some offers. The only exception is when you are in a big league (coa conflict + some coa tournaments), low leagues have 0 chance to be competitive. 

Have a good night!

PD: before closing the topic show me this is not like i am explaining here, if you can of course.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 июнь 2020, 11:1619.06.20
The thing is that almost every browser freemium game works like this. Even Imperia online isn't something better honestly. They had their shady stuff as well. I know coiners have a huge advatage but there's nothing we can do about that. We can just sit and watch the show heh...
NancyAdmin
19 июнь 2020, 13:5619.06.20
19 июнь 2020, 13:59(отредактировано)

Red, there are many things in the game that can be received absolutely for free. I would like to ask you to avoid sharing false statements and not to mislead other players otherwise it may lead to a ban on the forum. The game is not dying, we constantly work on it and release new features. It also goes without saying that we gather and forward players' suggestions and try to implement the best of them that don't contradict our vision of the game future. So the statement that the game is dying may mislead other players. 

If you have some constructive suggestions or feedback to share with us, we always keep an open mind and glad to discuss it. I do really hope for your understanding. 

21 июнь 2020, 01:1721.06.20

Plarium is a business-it costs money to have servers strategically placed all over the globe to deliver game content.

What we see on the front end-the game interface, is governed by a set of mathematical algorithms running in the background.

I do spend money on packages 1-2 per month. Its packages that will speed my builds,help my city and other items.

In time, some of the "paid stuff" as you so stated, have become items to win when you participate in events. (GPS for one that come to mind)

Are there people who spend 1000 of euros each month-Absolutely. So play your own game.

-Consider the Cult of Ares puzzles-you get troops when you get the same puzzle piece. When completed-like I did today-I got 1000 Hoplites (with an upgrade to there statistics)

-Consider the Olympian Allegiance-a gift(s) every day!

-In Tournaments & Events-use Light/Heavy troops

As for the game dying, I respectfully disagree. The game now has more gifts than the day I started playing over 3 1/2 years ago. 

Do I disagree with aspects of the game,  Sure, that human nature. But, like I stated, this is a mathematical set of procedures that run in the background and this "Is" a business after all.

We, or rather "I" am here to interact with people from all over the globe and to have fun. Even picked up a very base understanding of 3 other languages.

Good luck to you. Hope you and yours are safe & healthy during this pandemic.

Respectfully,

Meritus

21 июнь 2020, 03:0621.06.20
21 июнь 2020, 03:18(отредактировано)

Where to begin with this ?????

The game is in trouble.

Membership is lower than ever, you can see this in tourneys and monthly rankings. people with scores that are a fraction of the old are placing top 50.

People find other games - it happens in every game out there, the difference with other games is that Palarium have made it impossible for new players to join sparta and grow.

We have been complaining about this for well over a year - things like glory points, (needed to build any kind of useful troops, to unlock elysium city, and improve your trade abilities) are all but impossible to gain unless you take your new city light troops and fight established accounts like mine enough to score high in the tourneys.

Or join a major coalition that scores high in c.c.   ( 2 things that will never happen for a new account trying to build )

You can not even attempt glory point emporia until level 60 - a level where you will get your troops slaughtered trying to hold against level 89 accounts that already have horse units.

It is impossible to fight against accounts like us that grew in an environment where our enemies did not have combat bonuses from buidlings, elixers, generals tear, guardians, etc.      they are expected to fight in against people with 500% combat bonus or higher to their agema .... with light and heavy troops  :D :D :D 

21 июнь 2020, 03:0821.06.20

People leave sparta in larger numbers now than ever.

people angry with treatment by staff in forums.   by deception from the drachma sales packages,   by the crazy amount of bugs and bad programming that they have no interest in fixing or addressing.

forums were giving multi year bans to people that do not break any rules at all - and erasing posts everywhere 

to appeal an improper ban - you need to personal message the community manager as it is against the rules to speak about bans in the forums

(i will probably get another ban for saying this)

but our community managers have openly told us they do not read personal messages as they do not have time

in short - no appeal - even if you follow the rules for appealing forum bans
21 июнь 2020, 03:1621.06.20

i love this game and wish it would run forever.

I have invested a lot of time and money here.

But the company is wrecking the game - making it impossible to get new players that will stay the course and build.

It is making people change games by their horrible treatment of the staff in forums, and in the support ticket group.

This very topic has the community manager threatening bans to people bringing concerns to their attention.

the staff have been cut in massive ways - there is one community manager running all forums for all games?  and one running all bug reports across all game platforms.

they canceled the ask a dev weekly section - cut the programming staff - removed the vip agents

we are not idiots - games do not last forever - attempting to ignore the issues that are damaging the game - threatening people that bring up said issues- forum banning major contributors to the game that assist new players

this will not make it a reality - addressing the issues is what needs to be done

(we are going to loose many more when flash dies as many still refuse to use the broken app)

Sparta needs to support its player base inside and outside the forums - find a way to help new players grow and survive - and fix bugs and issues instead of crashing out haisty programmed and not debugged additions to the game that dis-balance things even more and make a toxic environment for new players

Sorry for the rant - but nothing will improve by lies and threats 

21 июнь 2020, 17:1421.06.20

The game is slowly dying, this is clearly visible on the map.

Many abandoned cities lvl 60 or higher and almost no new players.

All the free daily stuff which is thrown at the remaining players is just to keep them playing.

I understand that plarium need to make money to pay the servers and the staff.

But  the way plarium is trying to make this money has changed over time.

Spending a few bucks doesn't give you anything anymore and i won't spend hundreds or even thousands per month the be competitive.

So i will not spend any money on sparta anymore instead of buying a small offer every now and then.

And i know a lot of other players which are thinking the same way.

The game still has a lot of bugs but you keep adding new features just to have a new cow to milk.

But with every new feature Sparta is getting more and more unbalanced and buggy so that even more non-coiners are giving up.

21 июнь 2020, 20:3021.06.20

Thats it, no new players = no future for sparta

They even keep adding more paid stuff, so more people leaving each time that happens. 

The game is totally unbalanced in the pvp side. Attacking cities is now useless, traps + city deffense bonus + infirmary rate. Emporias, always the same big coiners in there. Pantheons, only big coas are able to hold them. Capitals, good luck throwing all your troops and geting nothing back at this point of the game. 

I forgot Jerjes, where they have a 20-30% tax when you get a payout.

Where is the fun here?

22 июнь 2020, 13:3922.06.20
There is more cheating in this game then anyone can imagine.  I've played blindly to it for more than 5 years because I never looked to cheat the system.  
22 июнь 2020, 16:2422.06.20
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ RIX RTG ♥ said:

There is more cheating in this game then anyone can imagine.  I've played blindly to it for more than 5 years because I never looked to cheat the system.  
what kind of cheats are you talking rix? Please, explain.
22 июнь 2020, 22:1022.06.20
22 июнь 2020, 22:47(отредактировано)

RED said:

Thats it, no new players = no future for sparta

They even keep adding more paid stuff, so more people leaving each time that happens. 

The game is totally unbalanced in the pvp side. Attacking cities is now useless, traps + city deffense bonus + infirmary rate. Emporias, always the same big coiners in there. Pantheons, only big coas are able to hold them. Capitals, good luck throwing all your troops and geting nothing back at this point of the game. 

I forgot Jerjes, where they have a 20-30% tax when you get a payout.

Where is the fun here?

this is very true, attacking cities or capitals is a no brainer due to a major unbalance in the game, pvp's used to be alot more entertaining years ago, now its quite useless.

new members are nowhere to be found, i think its from the time new servers were created, new members are automatically sent to random servers, coaliitons lost alot of members due to major unbalances in game and no new members were found in glorius valley, coalitions had no option but to merge with eachother, their only way to survive and get to the top. 

this game was so much fun earlier, but now i have spent money and time in this game, have a coalition family, thats whats making me stay.

there has been good features that have been added, like coalition conflict (rewards) , olympian allegiance, free gifts and so on, but the unbalances in this game is somthing you cant ignore, the question is what weighs more? its obvious.

i hope you ban none of us, we are your customers, take our opinions, try to make a change that will benefit both us and your company, benefit us in a minimal way by just passing our time here, benefits you in a major way, you rely on your customers, we need this, you need this more.

trust me, we love and adore this game so much, the last thing we want is for it to die, so take our opinions of the distant future of sparta and make a change, please listen and work on it plarium.

takecare.

22 июнь 2020, 23:0622.06.20

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

this game was so much fun earlier, but now i have spent money and time in this game, have a coalition family, thats whats making me stay.

Same for me, the game was much more fun when i started to play sparta.

There were just 1 or 2 events per week and you were excited to play them. Now there are multiple events running in parallel every day and i don't have the time and motivation to play them.

The game is consuming more and more time with boring click-orgies. This can be seen in the coalition chat which is often very silent compared to 2-3 years ago.

23 июнь 2020, 12:3823.06.20
23 июнь 2020, 12:56(отредактировано)

RED said:

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ RIX RTG ♥ said:

what kind of cheats are you talking rix? Please, explain.

Virtual PC's

Macros

Russian IP's

Black Market Gift Cards

Don't let some mega coiners fool you.....they aren't millionaires.

23 июнь 2020, 13:0023.06.20
23 июнь 2020, 13:01(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

Red, there are many things in the game that can be received absolutely for free. I would like to ask you to avoid sharing false statements and not to mislead other players otherwise it may lead to a ban on the forum. The game is not dying, we constantly work on it and release new features. It also goes without saying that we gather and forward players' suggestions and try to implement the best of them that don't contradict our vision of the game future. So the statement that the game is dying may mislead other players. 

If you have some constructive suggestions or feedback to share with us, we always keep an open mind and glad to discuss it. I do really hope for your understanding. 

you say "false statement" ... but all is relative.... here  he is sharing his opinion in a forum where i remind you.... free debate is encoraged (as said in the rules), so if we share our point of view we are asked not to... and said we will be banned? i am sorry i dont understand can we talk our opinions or not?

that the game is dying is a fact as we know players leaving daily ... it is not misleading.... 

remember that your version of future  of the game may be different (as worker of the company with economical interest in it)  that our version of the future as customer and players... and again we are encouraged to share our opinions...

i am glad you have an open mind to discuss things, thats why i am going to ask again if the delay the other day in the event was on purpose or a problem of developers uploading the event that caused people to lose reward, as you have not answer, and i think its important to know in this open mind environment , I DO really hope for your understanding...
23 июнь 2020, 13:4923.06.20
23 июнь 2020, 13:50(отредактировано)

Igu said:

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

Same for me, the game was much more fun when i started to play sparta.

There were just 1 or 2 events per week and you were excited to play them. Now there are multiple events running in parallel every day and i don't have the time and motivation to play them.

The game is consuming more and more time with boring click-orgies. This can be seen in the coalition chat which is often very silent compared to 2-3 years ago.

i 100% agree

5 years ago, the game was fun, we prepared all week for the pvp weekend tournament or persian one, and the rewards were worth

now, constant new buildings asking for money, constant new troops that its impossible to keep track that cost money and money  and all that new features that has become a nuisance to keep track that all cost money and a lot of  click click  (with all theat money asked, i feel like a cow they are milking till the last drop)

the ratios of defense/attack are not compensated, we ask for things here and two years later they keep ignoring us 

sadly  to say, but it is depressing, especially if we play other games, where customer service... really works quick and good. 

this is my experience as player of the present of the game and the future of it, sounds more and more depresing the day that we will not be able to use browser... 

NancyAdmin
24 июнь 2020, 10:2824.06.20

Thracian said:

i love this game and wish it would run forever.

I have invested a lot of time and money here.

But the company is wrecking the game - making it impossible to get new players that will stay the course and build.

It is making people change games by their horrible treatment of the staff in forums, and in the support ticket group.

This very topic has the community manager threatening bans to people bringing concerns to their attention.

the staff have been cut in massive ways - there is one community manager running all forums for all games?  and one running all bug reports across all game platforms.

they canceled the ask a dev weekly section - cut the programming staff - removed the vip agents

we are not idiots - games do not last forever - attempting to ignore the issues that are damaging the game - threatening people that bring up said issues- forum banning major contributors to the game that assist new players

this will not make it a reality - addressing the issues is what needs to be done

(we are going to loose many more when flash dies as many still refuse to use the broken app)

Sparta needs to support its player base inside and outside the forums - find a way to help new players grow and survive - and fix bugs and issues instead of crashing out haisty programmed and not debugged additions to the game that dis-balance things even more and make a toxic environment for new players

Sorry for the rant - but nothing will improve by lies and threats 

Archons, first of all, I'm happy to hear that we are all here united by one common aim, which is the love of Sparta: War of Empires.  

Secondly, I would like to ask you to consider some of my messages with warnings as warnings, but not as threats. Believe me or not, but I don't like to ban players and community members. We try to maintain a friendly atmosphere in our communities. I think you would all agree that it's way more pleasant to have a constructive dialogue that doesn't contradict forum rules. 

And last but not the least, I see your point and I want to assure you that we take into account players' suggestions and feedback. Despite the fact that we canceled 'the ask a dev weekly section', we have the Monthly Developers' Feedback section. Also, there are at least two Community Managers and a team of moderators who are always glad to help players on the forum and we believe that for now, it's enough.  

By the way, you mentioned that there are still some bugs that haven't been fixed yet. If they annoy you or you believe that it's a major bug, please report it to the support department.

Yesterday, we made some changes to this workflow and from now on, when you select 'Report a bug', you won't be redirected to the forum. Instead of this, you will be able to submit a ticket directly to the support department. I hope you'll find this change for the better. 

24 июнь 2020, 12:0524.06.20

there are ways to promote community ..... threats of bans is not one of them, if i may say based in my working/teaching experience in this matter.

if i may say, 99% of the forums normally when something is against the norm/rules, they edit the post and write the person explaining why, there is no need to do warning of ban when it is easier and more community friendly to explain the problem and not antagonise players/forum users.

hope my comments are not seen as an attack, as they are not, there are only a way to help connect administration with users. because talking creates conexions of understanding between different parts.

28 июнь 2020, 10:1628.06.20

~THЄ .PЦИЇ$HЄЯ~ said:

i hope you ban none of us, we are your customers, take our opinions, try to make a change that will benefit both us and your company, benefit us in a minimal way by just passing our time here, benefits you in a major way, you rely on your customers, we need this, you need this more.

trust me, we love and adore this game so much, the last thing we want is for it to die, so take our opinions of the distant future of sparta and make a change, please listen and work on it plarium.

takecare.

I can assure you that as long as forum posts are within the rules no one would be banned

I am making more of an effort to edit posts where I can so the main message of the post can still be seen and I know other mods are too

The Ban Hammer is ugly, heavy and very unwieldy and only really brought out for repeat offenders or spam bots 
9 июль 2020, 19:3109.07.20
True. As the last member of my co and a non coiner I am at the bottom of the pile. Many cos keep non active members in to make their co look good but there are many lone players like me who can no longer progress in the game. Such is the case in the Sanctum of Ares. I can not earn special  troops because i don't have 10 active members. Therefore, I get shoved aside. I have refused to move again and end up in the same position further down the line. I understand money talks but when it goes beyond greed to where the game is a coiner only game, who are the few coiners going to have left to attack. When the non coiners leave, the coiners will follow.