sanctum of ares

sanctum of ares

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
10 июнь 2020, 17:5910.06.20

sanctum of ares

hey there folks!

i have a question, the bonuses we get to apply after completing sacred positions, say it will expire in 2 days or so, i wanted to confirm if the bonuses will expire is 2 days or will they be permanent, it says clearly its going to expire, but i just wanted to confirm if the expiration is for the positions or the bonuses that have been applied, wouldve been better if the bonuses wouldve been atleast for a whole week.

thankyou.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 июнь 2020, 08:5212.06.20
the bonuses expire at tournament end as do the spare idols 
12 июнь 2020, 12:1112.06.20

this is impudent, you can get the full reward just by using elysian boosters.

and why does the 50% training speed boost for phalanx NOT work?

NancyAdmin
12 июнь 2020, 13:4212.06.20

Igu said:

this is impudent, you can get the full reward just by using elysian boosters.

and why does the 50% training speed boost for phalanx NOT work?

Igu, could you please tell me why you decided that the 50% training speed boost for phalanx doesn't work? 

12 июнь 2020, 14:0212.06.20

this one doesn't increase training speed of iberians, but iberians are phalanx

14 июнь 2020, 21:3214.06.20
14 июнь 2020, 21:34(отредактировано)

Its ridiculous really

If you catch a game flaw(s) or an injustice they just ignore and hope you and it (your issue) go away, there are far too many instances of this on forum and the worst part is coming back to ask you to explain (especially Nancy, normally a very simple issue to remedy) and then ignore you further. I dont see the point of community managers who either are blind ignorant or not ignorant and taking the rise out of you, or moderators who have no influence whatsoever, save elias who tries his hardest. It gets more prevalent every time I come to forum, there are issues quite a lot justifiable that have not been sorted or solved for years now. Plarium the forum is almost getting pointless, why not just close it down and save us all a load of hassle.
NancyAdmin
15 июнь 2020, 14:4215.06.20

Igu said:

Igu, training speed items don't work with units that you can train in the Sanctum of Ares building. Their training speed can only be speeded up by signing corresponding Cult Agreements. 

NancyAdmin
15 июнь 2020, 14:4515.06.20

SOULA said:

Its ridiculous really

If you catch a game flaw(s) or an injustice they just ignore and hope you and it (your issue) go away, there are far too many instances of this on forum and the worst part is coming back to ask you to explain (especially Nancy, normally a very simple issue to remedy) and then ignore you further. I dont see the point of community managers who either are blind ignorant or not ignorant and taking the rise out of you, or moderators who have no influence whatsoever, save elias who tries his hardest. It gets more prevalent every time I come to forum, there are issues quite a lot justifiable that have not been sorted or solved for years now. Plarium the forum is almost getting pointless, why not just close it down and save us all a load of hassle.

Soula, I'm sorry to hear that you've fallen under such an impression. If there is a topic that is still waiting for my reply, please leave a comment there and I'll check it. Thanks for understanding. 

16 июнь 2020, 05:1816.06.20

SOULA said:

Its ridiculous really

If you catch a game flaw(s) or an injustice they just ignore and hope you and it (your issue) go away, there are far too many instances of this on forum and the worst part is coming back to ask you to explain (especially Nancy, normally a very simple issue to remedy) and then ignore you further. I dont see the point of community managers who either are blind ignorant or not ignorant and taking the rise out of you, or moderators who have no influence whatsoever, save elias who tries his hardest. It gets more prevalent every time I come to forum, there are issues quite a lot justifiable that have not been sorted or solved for years now. Plarium the forum is almost getting pointless, why not just close it down and save us all a load of hassle
Are you needing our help somehow? How can we help you?
20 июнь 2020, 22:1820.06.20
Well for starters hows about using your guardians in coaliton attacks on pantheons or capitals. never solved, getting on for 3 years now, what makes you want to take part in a coalition attack if your own personal appropriate guardian is worthless, there are many more issues, but I will let you chew on that one for awhile before I come back with other unsolved issues.
21 июнь 2020, 03:3521.06.20

wheel of fortune that gives offers to expand your city when you have already purchased all build slots.

coalition gifts for all members that are past probation period - but does not tell us that there is also a rank requirement as lowest ranks do not get the package

coalition gifts in drachma offers that clearly say "a gift for you and all your coalition members"  but if you are not past probation you do not get the gift offered in the package you purchased.

the total inability for people that were given improper bans to appeal the system - we are instructed to message the community manager who told us they do not read personal messages as they have no time 

posts that get blocked or erased - because it is easier to ignore problems than actually so something constructive 

The forums are dead .... there is 1000% more activity on non palarium forums sparta - swoe gaming forums 

There we can get answers to questions and speak openly and honestly with out fear of reprisal from staff and moderators.

These are only some of the issues that are killing sparta and the forums here.

VanesameI ... are you actually are asking how to help because you wish to try and fix this disaster of a forum?   or are you mocking us? 

NancyAdmin
23 июнь 2020, 14:4023.06.20

SOULA said:

Well for starters hows about using your guardians in coaliton attacks on pantheons or capitals. never solved, getting on for 3 years now, what makes you want to take part in a coalition attack if your own personal appropriate guardian is worthless, there are many more issues, but I will let you chew on that one for awhile before I come back with other unsolved issues.

Soula, last news about this suggestion was provided in Monthly Developers' Feedback: July 2019. This suggestion is still under consideration and if we receive any updates from our game designers, we will surely let our players know in one of the upcoming Monthly Developers' Feedback. Stay tuned. 

I do really understand that this is a highly expected feature that our players would like to see in the game but there are some technical peculiarities and restrictions that should be taken into account if we decide to implement it. As it was mentioned in our feedback post, it would require time and resources. 

NancyAdmin
23 июнь 2020, 15:2723.06.20

Thracian, 

The algorithm of the Wheel of Fortune feature was improved a couple of months ago, and as far as I know, players started receiving different discounts after it. If you receive an irrelevant discount from time to time, well, you may just skip it and wait for another one. 

wheel of fortune that gives offers to expand your city when you have already purchased all build slots.

As for coalition members on a probation period, it's not a secret that players on a probation period don't receive some perks or can't participate in some coalition events/tournaments. The main reason for this is that it may help to avoid possible abuses and so-called 'jumps' between coalitions. 

coalition gifts in drachma offers that clearly say "a gift for you and all your coalition members" but if you are not past probation you do not get the gift offered in the package you purchased.

Here I'd like to mention that if a player, who is on a probation period, purchases such an offer, he will receive that bonus. Players on probation period don't receive gifts from that type of an offer only if it's purchased by another member of a coalition. 

the total inability for people that were given improper bans to appeal the system - we are instructed to message the community manager who told us they do not read personal messages as they have no time 
posts that get blocked or erased - because it is easier to ignore problems than actually so something constructive 

If my memory serves me right, there were only a couple of short-term bans issued for the past year. When an administrator issues a ban, in 99% cases he/she mentions the reason and sections of the rules that were violated. Also, if players disagree, they may contact a moderator, a Community Manager, or even the Support agents about this ban and appeal it. 

23 июнь 2020, 19:3323.06.20

Hello Nancy

thanks for your replies.  I think its bit disingenuous this issue with coa guardians has been going on for 2 or more years now looking at past threads, and has not even been considered for over a year now by the devs, guardians are therefore worthless on coalition attacks and it looks like that is not going to change for quite a while yet.

Next: Doreias and two step charlie getting bans for being irate over the fact that bot coalitions with massively under developed bot cities competing and almost beating hard working coalitions in coa conflict. 

We all know there are cheats and hackers out there within this game, but this issue has been forgotten, why has nobody from your departments or plarium come back to us with some message about how you and if you have dealt with this problem. Most players understand there is problem here and it would be better if you come and answered this issue in a transparent and honest way to say that your dealing with it/or not as maybe the case, rather than sweeping it under the carpet and hope it will go away. I think most honest/hard playing players would appreciate this. There is lots more to come from me, but we let it go at that question for now.

Soula
23 июнь 2020, 23:0423.06.20

Nancy said:

Igu said:

Igu, training speed items don't work with units that you can train in the Sanctum of Ares building. Their training speed can only be speeded up by signing corresponding Cult Agreements. 

but they are under phalanx units, always, so its ilogical that plarium decide to suddenly ignore that fact. 

Also to find out that it did not work we all used a boost that we lost, as there is NOWHERE  that says that it did not affect as there is no info about it, should we ask back for theis boosts used with the wrong information or lack of clarification given by plarium?

nancy can you give us a list of the units that affect each boost, so there is no mistakes in the future?

23 июнь 2020, 23:2223.06.20
23 июнь 2020, 23:24(отредактировано)

Nancy said:

Thracian, 

The algorithm of the Wheel of Fortune feature was improved a couple of months ago, and as far as I know, players started receiving different discounts after it. If you receive an irrelevant discount from time to time, well, you may just skip it and wait for another one. 

As for coalition members on a probation period, it's not a secret that players on a probation period don't receive some perks or can't participate in some coalition events/tournaments. The main reason for this is that it may help to avoid possible abuses and so-called 'jumps' between coalitions. 

coalition gifts in drachma offers that clearly say "a gift for you and all your coalition members" but if you are not past probation you do not get the gift offered in the package you purchased.

Here I'd like to mention that if a player, who is on a probation period, purchases such an offer, he will receive that bonus. Players on probation period don't receive gifts from that type of an offer only if it's purchased by another member of a coalition. 

If my memory serves me right, there were only a couple of short-term bans issued for the past year. When an administrator issues a ban, in 99% cases he/she mentions the reason and sections of the rules that were violated. Also, if players disagree, they may contact a moderator, a Community Manager, or even the Support agents about this ban and appeal it. 

wheel of fortune still does not work well, after months talking daily with support i finally gave up, wheel of fortune is stuck for 90% of the players or gives things that you already have so you can not buy etc etc. that's a fact. 

I am afraid the ban problem is quite serious as for a long time the only way to sort things with support was through forum. so banning someone, WITH NO MESSAGE ABOUT WHY, it's against any community sentiment and blocks them of the game support 

forum rules are there, yes, but how are they applied that its the difference ...  banning for a first error and not informing of that, thats not the sentiment for a community.... and it happend here very recently to someone that came to forum for first time. 

to make a community there has to be confidence, there is no confidence when we are not allowed to talk. if someone do something wrong, write a message explaining, 99% THE PERSON WILL NOT REPEAT THE ERROR. but if people get banned with no message/info of why,  people get angry ... forum two years ago was a friendly environment. you did not have to agree with the community manager, but you knew she was there to help and do its best, if something was wrong she would inform why etc.

fyi i am afraid there is no way to contact the community manager for the ban and support tells you that they can not do anything related with the forum 

24 июнь 2020, 01:3724.06.20

Nancy

Wheel of fortune is a topic that was not addressed or fixed - and it was posted a few times in the forums.

Please do not ask us to post issues not fixed if you do not wish us to do so.Many coalitions including ours have members that have been full members for over a year but have low rank (scholar rank) ... they are past their probation period and have this rank because our coalition is currently full.    They also do not receive gifts from drachma packages purchased by coalition mates 

The staff here have issued bans - (similar to what you were threatening players with in this very post) that were very unfair - including banning people that share computers (students and military personelle that share computers on base of in schools)

They quit sparta over this when they were told that community manager does not read personal messages - the only way to appeal an improper ban issued by staff or mods.

Are you telling me that the community manager lied to us - that they do indeed read messages ?

Are you saying the appeals were read and ignored ????

Please clarify your comments - many people are looking for your answer to this.

29 июнь 2020, 20:3729.06.20
Guess we are going through the ignorant phase now, next will be taking the rise out of this discussion.
NancyAdmin
30 июнь 2020, 12:5130.06.20

Thracian said:

Are you telling me that the community manager lied to us - that they do indeed read messages ?

Are you saying the appeals were read and ignored ????

Please clarify your comments - many people are looking for your answer to this.

Well, that's not what I'm saying. 

Usually, Community Managers don't check their inbox. However, there are some cases when we do check it. For instance, when a moderator or a support agent brings an appeal of a ban to the Community Manager's attention. If/When it's needed, the Community Manager will contact that player via a private message, or read a player's message and reply to it. In some cases, the Community Manager may also ask a moderator to help with this situation and deliver a Community Manager's reply to that player.

So, what I'm trying to say is that despite the fact that Community Managers do not reply to private messages on a regular basis, they may use them for requesting additional information and other cases like appealing of a ban, etc. 

If a player wants to appeal a ban, I would suggest he/she contact a moderator first. 

NancyAdmin
30 июнь 2020, 13:0430.06.20
6 июль 2020, 13:20(отредактировано)

Fortuna T.I.A. said:

Nancy said:

Igu said:

but they are under phalanx units, always, so its ilogical that plarium decide to suddenly ignore that fact. 

Also to find out that it did not work we all used a boost that we lost, as there is NOWHERE  that says that it did not affect as there is no info about it, should we ask back for theis boosts used with the wrong information or lack of clarification given by plarium?

nancy can you give us a list of the units that affect each boost, so there is no mistakes in the future?

Unfortunately, I haven't got a full list of them yet. In general, the training speed of units that can be hired in the Sanctum of Ares can be increased only with the help of the corresponding Cult Agreement. 
3 июль 2020, 18:0403.07.20
3 июль 2020, 18:04(отредактировано)

what do you mean that you dont know the list of troops and how they work and who are affected by boosts?

so if you dont know, how us player can know? 

wouldn't it be a very deceit way to treat clients not to inform, so they lose money trying?