Все Категории

Problem Hegemon and Coa Update

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 июнь 2020, 01:3505.06.20

Hi back playing this game and I joined coa, all went well. Two days after joining I saw that Hege will be deactivated in 7 days and next active player take over. Also countdown to end coa started.

I waited and 7 days up I am now full member. Today Hege timer over and it still lists him as Hege awaiting full fledged member to takeover!

I am Scholar as he was inactive when I joined! So cannot promote myself

I also had 2 others join us and all were active yesterday and yet today says zero % ????

Questions, can I become Hege if scholar now and all other active members are all scholars and Hege is on red saying waiting!

Also how many days must we have 75% or more activity before countdown stops?

Thanks
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
5 июнь 2020, 12:5605.06.20

Concord said:

Hi back playing this game and I joined coa, all went well. Two days after joining I saw that Hege will be deactivated in 7 days and next active player take over. Also countdown to end coa started.

I waited and 7 days up I am now full member. Today Hege timer over and it still lists him as Hege awaiting full fledged member to takeover!

I am Scholar as he was inactive when I joined! So cannot promote myself

I also had 2 others join us and all were active yesterday and yet today says zero % ????

Questions, can I become Hege if scholar now and all other active members are all scholars and Hege is on red saying waiting!

Also how many days must we have 75% or more activity before countdown stops?

Thanks

Hi Concord, 

I'm afraid that you will need to find another Coalition because the Clan Leader position can't be transferred to Scholars.