Все Категории

errore spinta velocità addestramento 50 per cento

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 апр. 2020, 20:0819.04.20

Buonasera sono un giocatore che vuole sapere perchè dopo aver attivato il bonus spinta velocità addestramento del 50 % vinto nel pass bellico le mie truppe non si velocizzano correttamente..la velocità di addestramento di un mio mirmidone e poco piu di 26 minuti  ma attivando il bonus arriva a 18 minuti e 30 secondi stessa cosa per gli spadaccini..se l articolo indica il 50 % io  Pretendo che le mie truppe si velocizzano al 50 % ...attendo risposte da qualcuno che puo darmi risposte dalla plarium.,,come giocatore pagante sopratutto mi sento truffato..voglio spiegazioni..

grazie distinti saluti attendo risposte

Good evening I am a player who wants to know why after activating the 50% training speed boost bonus won in the war pass my troops do not speed properly .. the training speed of my myrmidon is just over 26 minutes but activating the bonus arrives at 18 minutes and 30 seconds same thing for the swordsmen .. if the article indicates 50% I expect my troops to speed up to 50% ... I await answers from someone who can give me answers from the plarium. ,, as a player paying above all I feel cheated..I want explanations ..

thanks best regards awaiting answers

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
22 апр. 2020, 12:3922.04.20

giovanni said:

Buonasera sono un giocatore che vuole sapere perchè dopo aver attivato il bonus spinta velocità addestramento del 50 % vinto nel pass bellico le mie truppe non si velocizzano correttamente..la velocità di addestramento di un mio mirmidone e poco piu di 26 minuti  ma attivando il bonus arriva a 18 minuti e 30 secondi stessa cosa per gli spadaccini..se l articolo indica il 50 % io  Pretendo che le mie truppe si velocizzano al 50 % ...attendo risposte da qualcuno che puo darmi risposte dalla plarium.,,come giocatore pagante sopratutto mi sento truffato..voglio spiegazioni..

grazie distinti saluti attendo risposte

Good evening I am a player who wants to know why after activating the 50% training speed boost bonus won in the war pass my troops do not speed properly .. the training speed of my myrmidon is just over 26 minutes but activating the bonus arrives at 18 minutes and 30 seconds same thing for the swordsmen .. if the article indicates 50% I expect my troops to speed up to 50% ... I await answers from someone who can give me answers from the plarium. ,, as a player paying above all I feel cheated..I want explanations ..

thanks best regards awaiting answers

Hello Giovanni, 

The thing is that this item increases the speed of hiring and not reduces the time. 

There is a good example for 'My Phylarch bonuses are lower than expected'. It works in the same way:

For example, let's say it takes 2 hours to train 100 Swordmen, then your normall training speed is 50 Swordmen/hour. with the 20% Phylach bonus active, you training speed will increase to 60 Swordmen/hour, so with the Phylach bonus activated, it will take only 1 hour and 40 minutes to complete the same 100 Swordmen training.

I hope it helps.

23 апр. 2020, 12:4123.04.20

hello nancy ,ok the process I understood it but if I have a myrmidon training speed of 26 minutes and 47 seconds because when I activate the 50% training speed thrust item the training speed is 18 minutes and 26 seconds? mathematics is not an opinion..I promise that I have no other enhancements activated not even those of the filarca I only have the permegamene of training speed of the academy..and I don't think they should influence as a rule ..

thanks nancy

sorry for spelling mistakes but follow the translator

23 апр. 2020, 12:5423.04.20

I would have another question if I can take advantage of it you know if there are discounts fortifications in 6 years I have found them only once ... I would like to take advantage of it sometimes you have to make happy the paying players;)