Recruitment Race Question

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
9 апр. 2020, 13:2909.04.20

Hello All,

Was hoping someone can help me as I am getting no where with plarium support.  I had an issue with the recruitment race that just ended today.

Does anyone know how many points the Elysian Pezos scored for each unit built?

The reason I ask is because I boosted 40 days worth of Pezos using 1 day boosts and scored just over 200,000 points.  I then boosted over 100 days worth of Pezos using 12 hour, 8 hour and 4 hour boosts and scored just 108,000 points.   This is obviously an issue that I sent in a ticket for and after 3 exchanges I am not getting answers but rather pretty insisting replies like "well you must have boosted different Elysian troop types and that's why your score was different"

They will not tell me how many points each Pezos scored.

Thanks,

Rix
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 апр. 2020, 17:2323.04.20
I notice that your question was ignored Rix - i am also interested in knowing what is happening with the game mechanics.

We have discovered that boosting agema horse have a similar issue.

Depending on what universal speed boost is used - you get different values for the recruitment race tourneys. 

Only with Agema, using 3 of the 8 hour ones produced more points than the 1 day item. (almost double the points)

Have not attempted boosting the pezos during the event so i am afraid i know little about that issue. 

If we thought they would not change things in game without telling us I would attempt to make a list of values for troops. But Palarium seem to think it is a joke of some kind to change everything and not inform us - things like altering the way revived troops are rounded down in infirmary now -  changing drop rates of bonds when attacking warlords, changing emerald reward values for upgrading guardians - etc.

Attempting to figure out what works in sparta is almost pointless with their current customer support policy.

24 апр. 2020, 16:5524.04.20
24 апр. 2020, 16:56(отредактировано)
this has been reported by others as well. It has been raised by mods in the mod chat, apologies for not getting back to you sooner 
29 апр. 2020, 00:2329.04.20

Fortress said:

I notice that your question was ignored Rix - i am also interested in knowing what is happening with the game mechanics.

We have discovered that boosting agema horse have a similar issue.

Depending on what universal speed boost is used - you get different values for the recruitment race tourneys. 

Only with Agema, using 3 of the 8 hour ones produced more points than the 1 day item. (almost double the points)

Have not attempted boosting the pezos during the event so i am afraid i know little about that issue. 

If we thought they would not change things in game without telling us I would attempt to make a list of values for troops. But Palarium seem to think it is a joke of some kind to change everything and not inform us - things like altering the way revived troops are rounded down in infirmary now -  changing drop rates of bonds when attacking warlords, changing emerald reward values for upgrading guardians - etc.

Attempting to figure out what works in sparta is almost pointless with their current customer support policy.

I am glad I am not alone.  Thank you

30 апр. 2020, 05:4230.04.20

morteeee said:

this has been reported by others as well. It has been raised by mods in the mod chat, apologies for not getting back to you sooner 

Thank you Morteeee.

If you hear anything more on this issue, or if it is corrected, please update and post information for us.
2 май 2020, 20:2602.05.20

will do, drop me a PM in a couple of weeks if I haven't updated you and will nudge them again :)

I know mods are once again raising it this weekend so hopefully some sort of answer this week fingers crossed