Все Категории

"elysian units" : who has this idea to put it to the game : "sparta war of empires" ???

"elysian units" : who has this idea to put it to the game : "sparta war of empires" ???

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
6 апр. 2020, 05:1106.04.20

hy , all 

server: the ridge of epirus

city: x:-64 , y:-140

"elysian units" : i don't understand why this units are in the game "sparta war of empires". for me this units are useless !!

the worst is that i can't compensate"Dimacha" (elysian cavalry) units for the losses !! thats absolutely impossible !!! 

loosing much more that i can rebuild and that in short time ----> units useless. 

normaly your army becomes bigger not lower.

i have never bidden to become this units , we players weren't even asked. that is frustrating

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
NancyAdmin
7 апр. 2020, 11:4707.04.20
18 июнь 2020, 15:03(отредактировано)

Hello, Rodrigo. 

I'm sorry to hear that you don't like Elysian units. 

These units are special for three reasons: 

1. They are effective in both Offensive and Defensive battles since their basic combat stats are equal. 
  2. They gain a 20% stat advantage in battles against non-Elysian Units.
  3. They have special Abilities that provide significant combat bonuses when activated. 
It's worth trying and hiring some of them. 

the worst is that i can't compensate"Dimacha" (elysian cavalry) units for the losses !! thats absolutely impossible !!! loosing much more that i can rebuild and that in short time ----> units useless. 

I'm afraid I didn't get you quite straight here. Are you talking about PvP battles or Elysian Positions? 

18 апр. 2020, 14:1918.04.20

hello , nancy 

thanks for your reply.

sorry , that my answer going longer.

"Dimacha" (elysian cavalry) have general the prob to get your loosings back. on PVP battles you get no units. and on elysian positions you get too few out. 

for example: you lost 10 Dimacha and you get 3 back in total. additional the build time for this "Dimacha" is horrible. 

to rebuild this lost 7 units you need more then four days to have it. when you lost more then 10 Dimacha , you have no chance for rebuild !!

actually i miss over 78 "Dimacha" compared to the other "Pezos" , "Mamertiner" and "Hamippos" units.
22 апр. 2020, 15:0722.04.20
The main point is troops need to be 15+ offense and defense before using in positions first or you will definitely lose more then gains