Все Категории

Give me back my coalition!!!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 янв. 2020, 23:4708.01.20

03.01.2020 [01:09] Leonidas: Your Coalition has been dismissed due to low Activity.

09.01.2020 [00:38] Leonidas: Greetings, Archon!

During your absence, your armies have no doubt been diminished, and your City has fallen into disrepair. Your City will need restoration before you are ready to fight.

To aid you, I will send you Reinforcements every day for the next 5 days. I will also grant your City 7 days of protection from enemy attacks, so that you may get your affairs in order. Know that this time is for rebuilding your strength – not for preying upon the weak. 

If you initiate an attack on any other player's City during this period, that player will be able to retaliate. If you initiate an attack on an Emporium, Pantheon, or Coalition Capital, you will lose the protection completely.

I will also assist you in sending your Units to the Acropolis for 7 days, but after that time, this task will be yours again.

All Bonuses will be added to the appropriate tab at the Market.

Your leadership has been missed, Archon. Each day you are absent is a day that Xerxes grows bolder. Sparta welcomes your return!

- Basileus Leonidas

GIVE ME BACK MY COALITION AND MY TROOPS!!!! I WAS IN HOSPITAL I COULDN'T LOGIN !!!!!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 янв. 2020, 03:0009.01.20
Did you have other people in coalition? Could you give your profile to someone else to look after it? Sorry to hear that you were in hospital.
9 янв. 2020, 23:4909.01.20

They did the same thing to me in Total Domination.   THEY DID THE SAME THING TO OTHER PLAYERS.     Their avatar are blank or white.

I was a member of a clan. Most of the clan did not play including the leader.  When I can back after a vacation, as the only active player PLARIUM promoted me to clan leader, I had two weeks to get the clan active.  How do you SAY ??????

First, get in new members on a dying out game   This game has ONLY ONE SERVER not like the other games (3 servers).

Second, delete the non-playing members from clan.  PLARIUM won.

I not in any clan.  I play Total Domination game on MY TERMS.  WHEN I FEEL LIKE PLAYING slowed down, down game.

BY THE WAY,  if you made a bank purchase in this game (Sparta), or any other Plarium game sites; THEREFORE. Plarium cannot delete your avatar.  It is call a money wire transfer for services. The EU and US are very strict on wire transfer fraud.  20 years in the good old US.

NOW, if you use the game illegal, then Plarium will give you a Used Deleted.  If this is not the case, then you need to contact Plarium support, GIVE THEM TIME TO RESPONSE. 

10 янв. 2020, 11:4610.01.20

You get a 14 day warning regarding coalition inactivity. Hegemon should be removing the dead accounts to avoid going below the minimum required.  There are so many fail safes to avoid this happening so unless it was a glitch, then you were clearly absent for more than two weeks to monitor the coalition.

10 янв. 2020, 22:4110.01.20
Plarium give me back my coalition and my troops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11 янв. 2020, 08:1311.01.20

Hello young man now as a weekend that is can not look but for Monday to get on the task would help if you provide some data:

- Your identity in the game, you get to give in help and down you give to copy.

- the data of your coalition, all that you have.

Hola joven ahora como fin de semana que es no se puede mirar pero para que el lunes se pongan a la tarea ayudaria si nos facilitas unos datos:

- Tu identidad en el juego, se consigue dando en ayuda y abajo le das a copiar.

- los datos de tu coalicion, todos los que tengas

12 янв. 2020, 20:1812.01.20
GIVE ME MY TROOPS AND MY COALITION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
12 янв. 2020, 20:2712.01.20

General Felix Steiner ko ki said:

GIVE ME MY TROOPS AND MY COALITION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Screaming friend won't get us anywhere.

Please try to provide us with the information I asked for earlier.

Amigo gritando no conseguiremos nada.

Por favor mira de facilitarnos los datos que te pedi anteriormente.

NancyAdmin
13 янв. 2020, 16:2013.01.20

GIVE ME BACK MY COALITION AND MY TROOPS!!!! I WAS IN HOSPITAL I COULDN'T LOGIN !!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you were in hospital and I hope that you feel much better now.

Unfortunately, such cases can't be considered as ones eligible for compensation.

As for your coalition, I suggest that you contact the current Hegemon of that Coalition on discussing it with him/her directly. When a Hegemon of a Coalition is inactive for more than 2 weeks, the system selects the most active random member of the Coalition and makes him/her the Hegemon. 

3 фев. 2020, 23:2103.02.20
3 фев. 2020, 23:21(отредактировано)

https://prnt.sc/qx3z5i

give me my coalition back!!!

how can you take something from me for what i paid?thieves

NancyAdmin
11 фев. 2020, 13:3611.02.20

https://prnt.sc/qx3z5i

give me my coalition back!!!

how can you take something from me for what i paid?thieves

To my deepest regret, there is nothing I can help you with in this particular case. Try contacting the current Hegemon of that Coalition in order to discuss the current situation.