Все Категории

Vote for 2019 BEST GAME SCAM!!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 дек. 2019, 10:4227.12.19

Hello Spartan Warriors. Time to vote for the BEST PLARIUM GAME SCAM of 2019!!

Please read the choices below. In good humor, make your pick.

If you have a better one, you can add it too (Option F: Other + Why?).

There are many players who like and support this game. For me, celebrated 4 years this month as an active player, forum contributor, paying customer.

I hope Plarium will review player feedback. Please continue to do things players like, create new content players can explore and enjoy, fix bugs and change things players do not like.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2020, and LONG…LIVE…SPARTA!!!

-KJM

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 дек. 2019, 16:5927.12.19

so many, hard to choose ;-)

i will wait to more people to add options so i can say: option Z : all the above  

happy new year!

29 дек. 2019, 02:1929.12.19
29 дек. 2019, 06:56(отредактировано)

You truly need to add the massive cutbacks to the bond return for guardian actions.

They have cut the number of bonds we find from attacking warlords to about 10% of what they were in recent past.

https://gyazo.com/210c8854d68dd5ebceb9643c08434d32

https://gyazo.com/84fb619c6bcf2375191a7e9ea5d775a4

This seems to be the normal for bond returns from guardian actions anymore.  I used to expect 300 guardian actions to return 15 to 20 normal bonds, and an epic bond every other run.

Now the crew i run with tell me they have the same issue - between zero and 7 normal bonds - zero happening often - and no epic bonds ever

We used to petition for more bond storage space - that was foolish of us as we will NEVER need large bond storage capacity anymore.

1 янв. 2020, 04:3801.01.20
3 янв. 2020, 12:57(отредактировано)
How about the guardian 7 day auto being removed from the battle pass?   Plarium makes me so angry with all unsolicited changes.  You have a job because of us, but you keep ripping us off.  
NancyAdmin
3 янв. 2020, 13:0403.01.20

Missy said:

How about the guardian 7 day auto being removed from the battle pass?   Plarium makes me so angry with all unsolicited changes.  You have a job because of us, but you keep ripping us off.  

Missy, I was forced to edit your comment due to the violation of the forum rules. This is my first warning. We do really appreciate players feedback unless they contradict forum rules. 

Battle pass seasons have different rewards and it is possible that 7-day item will be available as a reward in the future.

NancyAdmin
3 янв. 2020, 13:3903.01.20

KJM said:

Hello Spartan Warriors. Time to vote for the BEST PLARIUM GAME SCAM of 2019!!

Please read the choices below. In good humor, make your pick.

If you have a better one, you can add it too (Option F: Other + Why?).

There are many players who like and support this game. For me, celebrated 4 years this month as an active player, forum contributor, paying customer.

I hope Plarium will review player feedback. Please continue to do things players like, create new content players can explore and enjoy, fix bugs and change things players do not like.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2020, and LONG…LIVE…SPARTA!!!

-KJM

KJM, thanks for a brief summary of 2019 in your opinion. I hope that there were still lots of positive changes and updates that you liked. 

The aforementioned topics were discussed in many threads but let me also share my feedback with you regarding these Options A... Z

Option A. With the release of a Guardian Conqueror it became easier to level up Guardians. That's why we needed to adjust the rewards in accordance with the efforts made in order not to shift the game balance. And as I previously mentioned we are really sorry that this change was not announced in advance.

Option B. Even tournaments/events of the same type may provide different rewards. 

Option C. I'm afraid there is nothing new I can add to this. We didn't make any changes to Persian Positions. 

Option D. We forwarded such feedback to our game designers. They analyse game's features/rewards etc. on a regular basis and it's possible that they consider adding more def unites as rewards in the future. At the moment, you can receive defensive units as a reward e.g at 11th & 12th steps of the Coalition Conflict Tournament. 

Option E. Plarium Play is not a virus and does not consist of viruses. Some antiviruses may consider regular files as virus, and in those particular cases that players reported to us, some Windows .dll files that we use in our application were falsely detected as a virus. 

I wish you victories on battlefields and Happy Holidays!