Все Категории

problem with enlightened guardians

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
5 дек. 2019, 00:1105.12.19

hello, at this point in the game, many players have several guardians with 5 lights and we continue to open many sacred bonds looking for a specific one that we do not have and those who already have the 5 lights continue to come out ,,, it is a scratch and wins very expensive and every time you have less chance that it will help you for something, since they keep the lock for not knowing if they will expand the lighting later. In my humble opinion I leave 2 suggestions to solve the problem that will have more and more people, or they are removed from the list at the time of opening sacred links those who already have 5 illuminations and so in the end you will get all or expand the illuminations to 10 for example and the problem is over, greetings

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
AlinaCommunity Manager
11 дек. 2019, 16:3711.12.19

richarmiau said:

hello, at this point in the game, many players have several guardians with 5 lights and we continue to open many sacred bonds looking for a specific one that we do not have and those who already have the 5 lights continue to come out ,,, it is a scratch and wins very expensive and every time you have less chance that it will help you for something, since they keep the lock for not knowing if they will expand the lighting later. In my humble opinion I leave 2 suggestions to solve the problem that will have more and more people, or they are removed from the list at the time of opening sacred links those who already have 5 illuminations and so in the end you will get all or expand the illuminations to 10 for example and the problem is over, greetings

Hello!

Could you please sum up the problem and your suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks!
30 дек. 2019, 14:2830.12.19

problem:

So I need more guardians of it that I have already lit 5 times!

Solution:

Possibility to change repeated guardians for discs.

Turn guardian into a wild to choose the one I want

More iluminations for guardians

thanks for answering alina
1 янв. 2020, 00:1401.01.20

I agree. If you have a guardian that is fully enlightened, then that guardian should not come up again especially if it's grade 5 or the probability is greatly reduced

You may tell us otherwise but I believe the game gives certain grade V guardians a higher probability of popping up than others.  Especially the resource ones.  It's rigged for sure

And to be fair, for 100 USD per holy bond, they should not repeat after you have full enlightenment
NancyAdmin
3 янв. 2020, 13:4803.01.20

Thanks for your comments, Spartans. I am afraid, that is the aspect of the game we cannot influence in any way, or provide any help with this, for that matter, because this area is controlled by laws of randomness. 

3 янв. 2020, 17:4003.01.20

Hi Nancy ,, Plarium can perform the operations they want, since they are the owners of the game.

On the other hand, you say that it is random ,,, open approximately 400 sacral links and not have all the guardians, that is not random ,,, if you are missing only 1 or 2 guardians, the chances of hitting 100 dollars becomes funny, few sales will be made with the players that are in that situation.