Все Категории

Unit Carrying Capacity plus 100 percent - Sparta - Carrying Capacity is not enhanced at all

Unit Carrying Capacity plus 100 percent - Sparta - Carrying Capacity is not enhanced at all

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
6 янв. 2018, 06:4206.01.18

Title:  Unit Carrying Capacity +100% in Sparta - Carrying Capacity is not enhanced at all

Platform:  Plarium.com on Opera browser

Server:  The Glorious Valley

Feature:  Short-term event - +100% unit carrying capacity

When I select my units, it shows the carrying capacity at +100%:

In the above, selected 90 Scythian Marauders, calculation shows unit carrying capacity is 141,750

Completed raid, report shows carrying capacity was only 74,250.

This may not have affected the specific raid in the screenshots, but an earlier raid (where I didn't take the starting screenshot) was affected - the raid did not yield the full amount it should have, because the carrying capacity was not enhanced.

Not really happy about this, and the event is nearly over.  At the time of this report, event still has 5 hours.

Please advise.

Regards,

Scarlet Witch

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
6 янв. 2018, 09:1506.01.18

good morning when you send a looting is not sure that the troop you send bring everything you can, it is not the first time that I get ahead and return with almost nothing.

would need the report of the scouts before and after hitting the looting and know if you had not looted before and only brought you what can load your galleys, for the amount you plundered it seems that is what you can load your galleys.

before passing it to support look at it and tell us.