Все Категории

Massive Offensive troop loss on S1 unexplainable - S3 glitch?

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 дек. 2017, 06:1427.12.17

My name is Christopher Fuller. I play on Face book. My S1 (The glorious valley) city name is TITANCF1-FFS, COORDS X -65, Y:-449. I recently scored very large in Persian Position play, I have not played any perisans or attacked anything at all since then and my stats today are showing a 15,679,181 decrease in Offensive troops and a 6,117,475 decrease in Defensive troops. The only server I have played and went berserko on was S3. My time was spent completely there and I lost a similar amount of both and I believe the losses have somehow been duplicated on my S1. It is the only explanation I can find. I literally have not played anything from tourneys to raiding active cities at all. My S3  (Ridge of Empiris) city is Titan CF1- ALPHA at coords x 306,y 36 I did play hard here and I placed 1rst in my league and 11 th in supreme league PVP tourney that just ended yesterday as a result. I earned little or no PVP in S1. The losses in S3 are very, very similar to the one's recorded in S1. There is no explanation for it except it was transposed across servers as I did not play any on S1 and scored very limited PVP as a result. If there is a possible explanation, please tell me or fix this please! Please contact me with any conclusions. Thanks
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent PavelTechnical Support
27 дек. 2017, 10:2627.12.17
28 дек. 2017, 11:40(отредактировано)

Hello, Archon!

There are no bugs related to troops' disappearance. Please follow this article to find the missing units. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.