Did Not Receive All of My Rewards for Day 90

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
15 дек. 2017, 13:4315.12.17

Hi there. 

Late last night/early this morning, I clicked to collect my rewards for logging in 90 Days. It gave me my gold, but not the 50 Agema that I was supposed to receive. At the time, I was playing positions and had just sent an attack, then, while waiting for my troops to return, I clicked on the Day 90 to collect my rewards. The gold was added to my bank instantly, but not my Agema.

Thanks. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent HelenTechnical Support
15 дек. 2017, 15:1315.12.17

Please note that the Drachmas and other Loyalty rewards are always auto-collected upon your first login during the day. Basically, the reward window is a notification of what was credited to you.  At the moment you access the game, units are forwarded to your Acropolis, Drachmas added to balance and items are stored in the "My items" window, where you can manually apply them at any time.

17 дек. 2017, 20:1617.12.17

Hi, Agent Helen.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

I have been playing the game for over two years; I am well aware of how my 90 days rewards have posted in the past. That didn't happen this time --- which I tried to make you aware of.

Since you didn't take my notice of this potential bug very seriously, given your standard, boiler-plate canned reply, I don't know why in the world I have been wasting both time, and money occasionally, playing this game. 

I've had a lot of fun playing this game, and meeting new people from all over the world, but, if you can't look into and fix an actual bug, and fix it where I won't be cheated my 50 Agema, then maybe I should make it my New Year's resolution to ditch this game and find one where my concerns will be taken seriously. 

Sincerely,

The_Shrewgirl. 

Agent HelgaTechnical Support
18 дек. 2017, 11:1018.12.17

Hello! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

3 янв. 2018, 08:3003.01.18
Agent Helga said:

Hello! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Hi - one of my buddies had exactly this happen too a few weeks ago when he hit 90 days - it was my turn this morning when I hit 90 days - the 90 Agema horsemen were not added to my Acropolis. I took screen prints before and after ticking the box to claim my 90 days reward - money goes up but troop numbers do not. I can provide these screen prints if required. Having seen another player experience the same thing which we have suggests the Spartan Allegiance reward system has a bug which we think was introduced when the need to log on for consecutive days was changed as none of us have seen the Agema Horseman added at 90 days since.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
3 янв. 2018, 09:4103.01.18

innisvouls said:

Agent Helga said:

Hi - one of my buddies had exactly this happen too a few weeks ago when he hit 90 days - it was my turn this morning when I hit 90 days - the 90 Agema horsemen were not added to my Acropolis. I took screen prints before and after ticking the box to claim my 90 days reward - money goes up but troop numbers do not. I can provide these screen prints if required. Having seen another player experience the same thing which we have suggests the Spartan Allegiance reward system has a bug which we think was introduced when the need to log on for consecutive days was changed as none of us have seen the Agema Horseman added at 90 days since.

Hello, Archon!

The rewards are issued not when you click on the box, but when you log into the game. This process is automatized and all you need to do to receive the reward is to enter the game. Please refer to this article to track your further rewards. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 
Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.