Все Категории

Argentarium flashing icon

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
10 сент. 2017, 19:5710.09.17

The coin icon above the argentarium building constantly keeps flashing, my Argentarium is almost full and it still keeps flashing. 

This is extremely annoying, Please fix or let us know of a workaround short of taping black  duck-tape on my screen.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
11 сент. 2017, 10:1911.09.17
Hi! Can you give me some steps to reproduce the issue?
11 сент. 2017, 15:3711.09.17
11 сент. 2017, 16:58(отредактировано)

doomlegion said:I

The coin icon above the argentarium building constantly keeps flashing, my Argentarium is almost full and it still keeps flashing. 

This is extremely annoying, Please fix or let us know of a workaround short of taping black  duck-tape on my screen.

I've never seen this, but then again I've never saved so many Denarii that this got even close to my storage capacity. My assumption at this point would be that the flashing icon is informing you that the Denarii "produced" in the Argentarium would overflow your storage. Having said that, other resource buildings do NOT react this way so I'll ask.

Cheers
P.

Correction (11.09.2017 16:50 UTC): Out of interest, I've left the last Argentarium order uncollected for an extended period of time, and I do now see it blinking continuously I suppose it's simply a reminder of things to do and places to go :-). And at least from my perspective, it's a rather understated blinking which would hardly trigger an epileptic attack. :-)