Все Категории

Buying Drachmas now is in Hole,minus balance

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
19 авг. 2017, 18:0419.08.17

I recently bought drachmas packages this passed week, an today I find my bank saying I am 25,000 in the Minus. It seems like, the total I owe equals to the discounts the Game offered. Please fix this, this is an obvious error
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 авг. 2017, 18:0919.08.17
19 авг. 2017, 18:13(отредактировано)

keesicart said:

I recently bought drachmas packages this passed week, an today I find my bank saying I am 25,000 in the Minus. It seems like, the total I owe equals to the discounts the Game offered. Please fix this, this is an obvious error

Good evening keesicart:

I'm not entirely sure what precisely you are reporting but if it relates to errors when buying pxks, please report this to Customer Support, as forum moderators have neither the tools nor the user rights to access player accounts and in-game transactions. Please also supply Customer Support with as exact a report as possible, including a detailed description, a timeline, screenshots if applicable as well as any other details you might have noted.

Thank you, and if you find the time, let us know here how this turned out.

Cheers
P.

19 авг. 2017, 18:1119.08.17
oh sorry, yes I will go to customer forum. TY!
19 авг. 2017, 18:1219.08.17

keesicart said:

oh sorry, yes I will go to customer forum. TY!

Yvw, and let us know how it turned out.

Cheers
P.

19 авг. 2017, 18:2319.08.17

the reply automated a re-direct to what to do, seems to suggest I spent the drachmas before payments were verified. This is not accurate. I have purchased packages before, redeeming their money was never a problem. My first purchase was last week, an it includes all my purchases since August 11-12, 2017.

Telling me that, chargeback may have been the problem, Facebook terminated my purchases as violation of terms of service, 8 days later??? I received  my notifications my purchases were ready, and receipts in my email, and the money I spent was sent.

Thing is, it now says -25589, after my 7 day chargeback period. How convenient!
19 авг. 2017, 18:3119.08.17

keesicart said:

the reply automated a re-direct to what to do, seems to suggest I spent the drachmas before payments were verified. This is not accurate. I have purchased packages before, redeeming their money was never a problem. My first purchase was last week, an it includes all my purchases since August 11-12, 2017.

Telling me that, chargeback may have been the problem, Facebook terminated my purchases as violation of terms of service, 8 days later??? I received  my notifications my purchases were ready, and receipts in my email, and the money I spent was sent.

Thing is, it now says -25589, after my 7 day chargeback period. How convenient!

As said, unfortunately, we are unable to help you here at the forum. If you were redirected to an incorrect solution, perhaps choosing an alternate description from the supplied list of options, or a more generic one, will enable you to create a ticket in which you can further clarify why the suggested solution does not apply to your issues.

Good luck
P.