Все Категории

Heatwave Development race- reset

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
28 июль 2017, 14:0628.07.17

Hey, the heatwave development race came up earlier, i spent alot of boosts to get myself around 6k points. Now i come back and see you have reset the tournament and i lost all my points. How is this fair? please help me out :(

I think the thing that happen was that is said it was a coal tournament now it says it is solo tournament, but idk.. unfair anyhow.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 июль 2017, 14:4628.07.17

Onyko said:

Hey, the heatwave development race came up earlier, i spent alot of boosts to get myself around 6k points. Now i come back and see you have reset the tournament and i lost all my points. How is this fair? please help me out :(

I think the thing that happen was that is said it was a coal tournament now it says it is solo tournament, but idk.. unfair anyhow.

Hello Onyko,

There is another heatwave development race currently running as you can see below:

The last development race though didn't have sketches as far as I remember.

That's what I got with 6309 points.

The new heatwave development race has the precious sketches!

So maybe you boosted on the wrong tournament? 

28 июль 2017, 18:1128.07.17
no sir. im not a new player. and i this is not the problem im having. i think i explained quite well what was the problem. I boosted 2x lumbermills to lvl 24 and 1 forge to lvl 25. and agreement to lvl 26, + another one to lvl 23 so i got alot of points for the tourny and i woulndt have boosted that many days for nothing, this is a slip on you guys end im afraid.
28 июль 2017, 19:0128.07.17

i have the same problem like onyko. it is only one event running. and i lost about 1k points, getting by the use of sketches.

I beg for a solution.
28 июль 2017, 20:1628.07.17
28 июль 2017, 22:42(отредактировано)

At first glance I would have responded as Xena has done above. If though you are certain that the tournament progress was indeed reset, please report this to Customer Support, as forum moderators have neither the tools nor the user rights to access player accounts and in-game transactions. Please also supply Customer Support with as exact a report as possible, including a detailed description, a timeline, screenshots if applicable as well as any other details you might have noted.

Do let us know how this turned out if you get a chance.

Cheers
P.

29 июль 2017, 12:1529.07.17

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, i will follow up on this and hope for a solution. 

It really hurts when this stuff happen. We are all building our cities as best we can and spending shitloads of dracmas on it. So it just hurts when you play smart and still don`t get the reward you deserve for playing smart...

29 июль 2017, 14:3329.07.17

WOPR: "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." ;-)

30 июль 2017, 23:1530.07.17

Onyko said:

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, i will follow up on this and hope for a solution. 

It really hurts when this stuff happen. We are all building our cities as best we can and spending shitloads of dracmas on it. So it just hurts when you play smart and still don`t get the reward you deserve for playing smart...

We feel you Onyko! We really do since we are players as well. 

But the game is a miniature of life isn't it? 

Bad things happen in life don't they? 

Same goes for the game too. 

Bad things happen and you feel that you are wronged but like in life you need to pick up your pieces and move on. 

So keep playing smart! 

28 июль 2017, 21:5828.07.17

Onyko said:

no sir. im not a new player. and i this is not the problem im having. i think i explained quite well what was the problem. I boosted 2x lumbermills to lvl 24 and 1 forge to lvl 25. and agreement to lvl 26, + another one to lvl 23 so i got alot of points for the tourny and i woulndt have boosted that many days for nothing, this is a slip on you guys end im afraid.

As I.P said I'm afraid there is nothing that we, as mods, can do. 

You should contact Support https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ,as said above, to let them know of the problem you are dealing with.

I saw comments that other people are having the same issue as you. I'm sorry about that but nothing we can do about it.