Все Категории

contacts driving me crazy...

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
4 июль 2017, 03:2104.07.17

For months, I have experienced issues with my contacts, please tell me if you've had the same. I submitted a ticket about it.

There are 2 places where we can see our contacts, either in the "to battle" red tab bottom left, or in the war council. But both don't work the same way, you can see how many resources you got from your contacts raided during the past week (very helpful, though not refreshed on time, I often end up raiding a city and getting 0 resources though it said I could get 50k from it) in the red tab but not in the war council, whereas in the latter we can see the notes we wrote about them but not how much we raided... that's very inconvenient : when I'm doing my raids, I have to go first in the "to battle" tab and send spies to cities that I apparently can get resources from, and when I get the reports, memorize the number of resources and then go into the war council to see the notes I wrote about this particular city's acropolis, to see if it's worth it, before going back to my report and either sending a raid or deleting. One by one obviously, that takes ages.

My main problem, though, is that contacts regularly disappear from my contacts list in the "to battle" tab, they are simply not displayed anymore, though when I go on the city (if I manage to find it back!) I can see it's still in my contacts, but for some reason it was not displayed for days or weeks. It happens very often and apparently to random cities, including the ones I'm besieging but not only.

Oh, and from the war council, you can display your contacts by "enemies" or "assists", whatever that means, whereas from the red bubble it's listed by spying, raid, siege and so on, so completely different.

They need to fix it all, make things clearer and easier to see, to find, to classify, that's confusing right now...

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
4 июль 2017, 09:0404.07.17
There is a limit of how many contacts you can have. As for the 0-Rss raids, please track your raids and Rss stolen as the timer resets a few hours before the actual reset on server :)
4 июль 2017, 13:4904.07.17

Nothing to do with the limited number of contacts. I'm talking about contacts that disappear at times, until I remember them, find them, remove them from my contacts and add them again so as for them to be displayed again.

And the other issues are still valid too :) (though some of what I said is rather a suggestion than a bug report)
4 июль 2017, 16:4304.07.17

lefeubleu FQtrahI said:

[...] you can see how many resources you got from your contacts raided during the past week (very helpful, though not refreshed on time, I often end up raiding a city and getting 0 resources [...]

I did experience that on occasion when I was raiding bots but was never quite sure another player had not simply beaten me to the punch (or bot :-). Alyona's above comment does clear that up in hindsight.

[...] in the latter we can see the notes we wrote about them but not how much we raided... that's very inconvenient [...]

One way to check your notes from the "To Battle!" screen is to hover your mouse over the Contact Type icon: 

[...] I can see it's still in my contacts, but for some reason it was not displayed for days or weeks. It happens very often and apparently to random cities, including the ones I'm besieging but not only.[...]

I had that as well on occasion but it's also been some time since it occurred. Will be interesting to hear what your response to the Ticket will be.

Cheers
P.

10 июль 2017, 08:5210.07.17
10 июль 2017, 08:56(отредактировано)

The Irate Penguin said:

lefeubleu FQtrahI said:

[...] you can see how many resources you got from your contacts raided during the past week (very helpful, though not refreshed on time, I often end up raiding a city and getting 0 resources [...]

I did experience that on occasion when I was raiding bots but was never quite sure another player had not simply beaten me to the punch (or bot :-). Alyona's above comment does clear that up in hindsight.

[...] in the latter we can see the notes we wrote about them but not how much we raided... that's very inconvenient [...]

One way to check your notes from the "To Battle!" screen is to hover your mouse over the Contact Type icon: 

[...] I can see it's still in my contacts, but for some reason it was not displayed for days or weeks. It happens very often and apparently to random cities, including the ones I'm besieging but not only.[...]

I had that as well on occasion but it's also been some time since it occurred. Will be interesting to hear what your response to the Ticket will be.

Cheers
P.

good morning amigo PENGUIN.

los contactos desaparecen cuando no los atacas por un tiempo o simplemente son sustituidos por otros a los que has atacado, AUNQUE TENGAS COMPRADOS CONTACTOS EXTRA CON GPS nunca se muestran todos
10 июль 2017, 12:5410.07.17

elias said:

los contactos desaparecen cuando no los atacas por un tiempo o simplemente son sustituidos por otros a los que has atacado, AUNQUE TENGAS COMPRADOS CONTACTOS EXTRA CON GPS nunca se muestran todos

Quick Translation of the above for all readers:
"Contacts disappear when not engaged/attacked and are substituted by others, even when buying extra Contacts slots.

Hey Elias :-)

I am able to confirm the above, at least in part, although it's been some time since I've noticed it (haven't raided much for a few months). I had three issues which, though infrequently, did creep in:

1. The aforementioned error when displaying available and lootable resources.
  2. Contacts disappearing from contacts list
  3. Contacts losing their classification ("Spying", Revenge!", ...)

At the time I did consider what would occur with a contact in m list if a player moved, and what would happen if his free slot were later occupied by another player. I reported these quirks at the time and presumably they are on the fix list, together with the resource display error. Sorry if I don't have a suggestion or solution at this point except praying to the Dev God :-).

Cheers

P.  

10 июль 2017, 21:5010.07.17
The Irate Penguin said:

elias said:

Quick Translation of the above for all readers:
"Contacts disappear when not engaged/attacked and are substituted by others, even when buying extra Contacts slots.

Hey Elias :-)

I am able to confirm the above, at least in part, although it's been some time since I've noticed it (haven't raided much for a few months). I had three issues which, though infrequently, did creep in:

1. The aforementioned error when displaying available and lootable resources.
  2. Contacts disappearing from contacts list
  3. Contacts losing their classification ("Spying", Revenge!", ...)

At the time I did consider what would occur with a contact in m list if a player moved, and what would happen if his free slot were later occupied by another player. I reported these quirks at the time and presumably they are on the fix list, together with the resource display error. Sorry if I don't have a suggestion or solution at this point except praying to the Dev God :-).

Cheers

P.  

roguemos todos lol
15 июль 2017, 19:5615.07.17

(answering to what Elias said)

Penguin, thank you for the trick about seeing our note when putting the curser on the icon. But it means I must not read the reports after spying but go directly into my contacts and click on the "you won the last battle" green thing instead. Must get used to it now...

PS: I suppose you speak German too ?

15 июль 2017, 20:1215.07.17

lefeubleu FQtrahI said:

[...] but go directly into my contacts and click on the "you won the last battle" green thing instead. Must get used to it now... [...]

I agree, it's suboptimal; I also like to take notes and having these more accessible would be a real improvement.

[...] PS: I suppose you speak German too ?

My avatar corner icons are clues to the languages I speak, though my French is, for lack of use, worse than my Spanish. Every time I manage to get "home leave" my Spanish improves a bit, but then crawls back under a duck.

Have a good weekend!
P.