Все Категории

took more guardian energy than guardians sent

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
27 окт. 2020, 23:0727.10.20

I tried playing in the coalition arena but evrything was very slow to load and twice when I sent a guardian it seemed to disappear and I had to send it again. Maybe a player was sending one to the same challenger at the same time, I don't know but after clicking to send the guardian the game

i

took the energy and seemed to send at first then disappeared so I tried again as there might have been a time lag and I tried another couple of challengers but I got an error message saying I had already sent that guardian to that position though the challenger didn't appear defeated. Eventually after a few minutes I could see that 2 challengers had been defeated but it took 5 lots of energy! I thought that maybe due to a time lag that perhaps I had successfully sent 4 or 5 guardians and they would appear later. But 2 hours later after spending the entire time updating browsers and flash player etc to try and get the game to load better I logged back in and saw that it was only 2 challengers that my guardians had reached but my energy was still only at 80 something out of 100 after 2 hours! 10 energy should get replenished every half an hour. As I only succeeded in sending 2 guardians it should only have taken 20 energy and filled up in one hour. But in 2 hours there was still more than 10 energy still missing. 

i

Просмотры
Комментарии