26 фев. 2023, 19:4526.02.23

The game hangs. The troops were stuck. In short, the game doesn't work at all

м

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
28 фев. 2023, 16:0528.02.23

I am extremely sorry to hear about your problem, Archon. Have you contacted the support team?

If no, please do it via this link. They will be happy to help you in any way they can.

6 март 2023, 05:2606.03.23
6 март 2023, 15:02(отредактировано)

This might be due to your cache or RAM being completely full. Try restarting your device and trying to play the games once again.

DariaCommunity Manager
14 март 2023, 10:5414.03.23
Ethan Fisher

This might be due to your cache or RAM being completely full. Try restarting your device and trying to play the games once again.

Thanks a million, Archon! 🙌

23 май 2023, 01:1823.05.23

Yes, let's talk cache and what a bloated useless mess plarium has made of this game with all their many "improvements" that NO one ever asked for and by a group of so-called "developers" and "support team" who claims to be listening and responding to what the players have asked for, but refuses to listen or respond to the players when they are encountering endless problems with the game and especially with the "improvements" the players never asked for!

7-8 years ago, and with a much slower computer and internet connection, I use to be able to login to and play 3 different cities from 3 different browsers simultaneously and while also streaming a movie or music, running an excel spreadsheet and skype and only once my cache neared 76mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system.

5-6 years ago I could now only login to and play 2 different cities, only running an excel spreadsheet for persians positions when needed and skype  and now  once my cache neared 54mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system. 

3-4 years ago I could now only login to and play 1 city at a time, only running an excel spreadsheet for persians positions when needed and skype only when needed and now once my cache neared 34mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system.  

Starting about 2 years ago and to the present day I can only login to and play one city at a time provided that is I first restart my computer, then turn off everything possible/unecessary running in the background, turn off and do not start any other programs/apps, then clear my cache and only then login to play the game for which I then have to constantly and continually refresh the game, close and restart the app every so often and restart my system now and then because something always fails to work or update within 1-5 minutes for the first few 1 to 5 times running the game and despite refreshing, and after awhile something fails to work or update correctly every time I refresh and restart the game thereafter. And when I start to encounter these issues and go to clear my cache, my cache is at only 15mb's to 22mb's.

Lag, lag, lag, lag, lag, lag,........

And to answer your question before you even ask, my system is about a year old and I have a 1gig fiber optic connection and now the game is nearly unplayable 24/7. 

Funny thing though, I can still simultaneously play GOT, stream a movie or music, run an extensive excel spreadsheet for work and skype and only need to clear my cache when it nears 450mb's and then only after 3-6 hours.

Care to explain? As curious minds are starting to feel directly targeted by Plarium and coincedentally being those who submit ticket after ticket, complain constantly about all the problems and issues and want to argue everytime they, their fellow coa members, others players and their coas are being directly impacted, lied to and ripped off.

DariaCommunity Manager
23 май 2023, 12:3523.05.23
Murph

Yes, let's talk cache and what a bloated useless mess plarium has made of this game with all their many "improvements" that NO one ever asked for and by a group of so-called "developers" and "support team" who claims to be listening and responding to what the players have asked for, but refuses to listen or respond to the players when they are encountering endless problems with the game and especially with the "improvements" the players never asked for!

7-8 years ago, and with a much slower computer and internet connection, I use to be able to login to and play 3 different cities from 3 different browsers simultaneously and while also streaming a movie or music, running an excel spreadsheet and skype and only once my cache neared 76mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system.

5-6 years ago I could now only login to and play 2 different cities, only running an excel spreadsheet for persians positions when needed and skype  and now  once my cache neared 54mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system. 

3-4 years ago I could now only login to and play 1 city at a time, only running an excel spreadsheet for persians positions when needed and skype only when needed and now once my cache neared 34mb's did I start to encounter problems and had it to clear my cache without ever having to restart my system.  

Starting about 2 years ago and to the present day I can only login to and play one city at a time provided that is I first restart my computer, then turn off everything possible/unecessary running in the background, turn off and do not start any other programs/apps, then clear my cache and only then login to play the game for which I then have to constantly and continually refresh the game, close and restart the app every so often and restart my system now and then because something always fails to work or update within 1-5 minutes for the first few 1 to 5 times running the game and despite refreshing, and after awhile something fails to work or update correctly every time I refresh and restart the game thereafter. And when I start to encounter these issues and go to clear my cache, my cache is at only 15mb's to 22mb's.

Lag, lag, lag, lag, lag, lag,........

And to answer your question before you even ask, my system is about a year old and I have a 1gig fiber optic connection and now the game is nearly unplayable 24/7. 

Funny thing though, I can still simultaneously play GOT, stream a movie or music, run an extensive excel spreadsheet for work and skype and only need to clear my cache when it nears 450mb's and then only after 3-6 hours.

Care to explain? As curious minds are starting to feel directly targeted by Plarium and coincedentally being those who submit ticket after ticket, complain constantly about all the problems and issues and want to argue everytime they, their fellow coa members, others players and their coas are being directly impacted, lied to and ripped off.

I appreciate your time for such a detailed explanation, Archon. As far as I understand, you are currently experiencing issues with the game loading, correct? In this case, I would advise you to contact our technical support, as they can take a closer look at your issue, given all the details you've described. Here is the link 🙌

24 май 2023, 00:4224.05.23

The problem is once the app starts and the game loads there is lag and lag which creates constant glitches in which one or more things fail to load correctly, work correctly, stop working altogether, fail to update correctly, freeze or simply shuts down.

I can hit about 5 persian camps in a row before I have to refresh because the off/def strength indicator and/or the number of units selected stops and no longer work. I can only raid 5-10 sieges or attack 5-10 pans in a row before I have to refresh to try and force the game to correctly update as to the sieges and pans i've already hit which often takes several refreshes. I have to refresh again to get and see the results of war reports of actions I have already taken. I delete reports I no longer need only to have to delete them again after refreshing. I can only scroll across the map before so long before it freezes requiring another refresh. There are no troop tracking/traveling lines ever on the pan map when I'm attacking pans and only once in a blue moon when raiding sieges on the regular map and no matter how many times I refresh. If and every time I activate my pylarch I have to click around other page views for 5 to 10 seconds or refresh again before the gladiator correctly updates/loads so I can attack the gladiator which 9 times out 10 fails to work correctly even though I wait 3 seconds between attacks on the gladiator. Every time I go tp apply or purchase sketches the screen is blank and I have to click on the relics page view then back to sketches or refresh again to get the sketches page view tp appear. If I'm doing guardians and battling warlords either manually and/or auto skirmishing (which is always) if I click on the items page view 1-2 out of 10 times the game just shuts abruptly down and closes requring a restart of the game.  If I'm changing my applied general items, sorting/rearranging my inventory of general items and upgrading or breaking general items the general items page will freeze up at some point everytime requiring another rrefresh or possible restart.  If I have units traveling to and from anywhere the timers on their movements will eventuslly freeze up requriring another refresh. Every so often when I want to send units somewhere to perform a task, I find that I have no units in my city, acropolis, pans, capital or anywhere on the map until I refresh yet again. 

And it goes on and on and on with everything and no matter how many times I refresh, restart the game, restart the app and/or restart my computer and reset my internet connection. And each time I refresh, restart the app and/or clear my cache it only gets worse from the original login and God help you if the 2 minute time out appears at any time because then you may as well not waste your time trying to play the game at all because even if you can get the game to load nothing will load/work right thereafter because of the ever increasing amount of lag.

And so why the intial and plarium purposely induced lag at every first login and the ever increasing amount of lag with each refresh, restart of the app, clearing of one's cache and even restarting one's computer and internet connection until the game is totally unplayable? 

Simple, being unable to play the game uninterrupted and to participate fully and in a normal and timely manner in building/upgrading your city, forces, etc., and in missions and events leaves you with two options. Suffer through spending 4 to 8 times longer than you use to have to just to try to obtain the same progress and results -OR- spend money to try to make up and keep up.

DariaCommunity Manager
29 май 2023, 12:0229.05.23
Murph

The problem is once the app starts and the game loads there is lag and lag which creates constant glitches in which one or more things fail to load correctly, work correctly, stop working altogether, fail to update correctly, freeze or simply shuts down.

I can hit about 5 persian camps in a row before I have to refresh because the off/def strength indicator and/or the number of units selected stops and no longer work. I can only raid 5-10 sieges or attack 5-10 pans in a row before I have to refresh to try and force the game to correctly update as to the sieges and pans i've already hit which often takes several refreshes. I have to refresh again to get and see the results of war reports of actions I have already taken. I delete reports I no longer need only to have to delete them again after refreshing. I can only scroll across the map before so long before it freezes requiring another refresh. There are no troop tracking/traveling lines ever on the pan map when I'm attacking pans and only once in a blue moon when raiding sieges on the regular map and no matter how many times I refresh. If and every time I activate my pylarch I have to click around other page views for 5 to 10 seconds or refresh again before the gladiator correctly updates/loads so I can attack the gladiator which 9 times out 10 fails to work correctly even though I wait 3 seconds between attacks on the gladiator. Every time I go tp apply or purchase sketches the screen is blank and I have to click on the relics page view then back to sketches or refresh again to get the sketches page view tp appear. If I'm doing guardians and battling warlords either manually and/or auto skirmishing (which is always) if I click on the items page view 1-2 out of 10 times the game just shuts abruptly down and closes requring a restart of the game.  If I'm changing my applied general items, sorting/rearranging my inventory of general items and upgrading or breaking general items the general items page will freeze up at some point everytime requiring another rrefresh or possible restart.  If I have units traveling to and from anywhere the timers on their movements will eventuslly freeze up requriring another refresh. Every so often when I want to send units somewhere to perform a task, I find that I have no units in my city, acropolis, pans, capital or anywhere on the map until I refresh yet again. 

And it goes on and on and on with everything and no matter how many times I refresh, restart the game, restart the app and/or restart my computer and reset my internet connection. And each time I refresh, restart the app and/or clear my cache it only gets worse from the original login and God help you if the 2 minute time out appears at any time because then you may as well not waste your time trying to play the game at all because even if you can get the game to load nothing will load/work right thereafter because of the ever increasing amount of lag.

And so why the intial and plarium purposely induced lag at every first login and the ever increasing amount of lag with each refresh, restart of the app, clearing of one's cache and even restarting one's computer and internet connection until the game is totally unplayable? 

Simple, being unable to play the game uninterrupted and to participate fully and in a normal and timely manner in building/upgrading your city, forces, etc., and in missions and events leaves you with two options. Suffer through spending 4 to 8 times longer than you use to have to just to try to obtain the same progress and results -OR- spend money to try to make up and keep up.

Archon, I'm sorry to see you in such a frustrated mood and that you faced such inconveniences. I see that you've attempted troubleshoots to improve the game's performance. Alternatively, as I have previously recommended, please describe your issues in as much detail to our technical team so that they can look into your case further. Our team cares about making sure that our game functions well and smoothly. Support agents can use their tools to suggest possible solutions to your concerns. 

29 май 2023, 16:0829.05.23

Others and myself have sent them very detailed descriptions, endless screenshots, HAR files, ad nauseum........ The problem is all on plarium's end in both zero customer support and zero admission for plariums culpability and responsibilty for all the problems that the players and myself are encountering and all the hoops that we have to jump through on our end to only find it makes zero difference what we do and the problems still exist and continue merrily onwards as more and more players game play and playabilty is being effected and detrimentally dimpacted. So it's not an isolated instance here or there and it is more than just the endless lag/latency problem and all the host of issues it creates, from players having to regularily reinstall the app to get the app/game to even run to disappearing troops, to and again ad nauseum...

But thx for the reply

DariaCommunity Manager
1 июнь 2023, 14:0001.06.23
Murph

Others and myself have sent them very detailed descriptions, endless screenshots, HAR files, ad nauseum........ The problem is all on plarium's end in both zero customer support and zero admission for plariums culpability and responsibilty for all the problems that the players and myself are encountering and all the hoops that we have to jump through on our end to only find it makes zero difference what we do and the problems still exist and continue merrily onwards as more and more players game play and playabilty is being effected and detrimentally dimpacted. So it's not an isolated instance here or there and it is more than just the endless lag/latency problem and all the host of issues it creates, from players having to regularily reinstall the app to get the app/game to even run to disappearing troops, to and again ad nauseum...

But thx for the reply

Archon, I see your point, and I am sure that you will have a positive experience with the assistance. Our teams, including the support team, are constantly developing and improving the performance. Your feedback is valuable and helps us to become better. Thank you 🤗