Все Категории

Plarium Play doesn't work i can't login

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 дек. 2022, 10:1808.12.22

Sparta game: War of Empires I can't start this game. I uninstalled and installed from you: "PlariumPlaysetup .exe". Only the black screen and nothing more. What happened? I have been playing this game for over 10 years, I have been satisfied with this game until now. 

12:09 PM 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
10 дек. 2022, 12:2710.12.22

What is going on with plarium . lastely the game is a big mess . Firstly  plarium  robbed players with their big lie concerning ely units fix improvement . and after they lunched a new event so they can distract players and make them forget the ely mess . Worst, the game is not even playable . 2 days cant loggin the game . Even after uninstalling the application i tried to install it again .But after 1hr i see the loading is stuck at 5% . which is not nomal . i usually download the application in less than 30 min . Are u blocking some players frrom the game through their ip adress or email . Why my friends are in the game not me . https://prnt.sc/JcIkB-HbFZ9S

KatiaModerator
12 дек. 2022, 07:4312.12.22
donatelo

What is going on with plarium . lastely the game is a big mess . Firstly  plarium  robbed players with their big lie concerning ely units fix improvement . and after they lunched a new event so they can distract players and make them forget the ely mess . Worst, the game is not even playable . 2 days cant loggin the game . Even after uninstalling the application i tried to install it again .But after 1hr i see the loading is stuck at 5% . which is not nomal . i usually download the application in less than 30 min . Are u blocking some players frrom the game through their ip adress or email . Why my friends are in the game not me . https://prnt.sc/JcIkB-HbFZ9S

Hello Archon is your game ok now? There were some issues but it was fixed

KatiaModerator
12 дек. 2022, 07:4512.12.22

Hello  Aristarxos.  Is your game ok now?

DariaCommunity Manager
7 фев. 2023, 14:4807.02.23
19 май 2023, 15:07(отредактировано)

Archon, if this error still persists, have you tried contacting our support team so they can look into your issue further? However, I hope that your issue has been resolved and you continue to enjoy the game as you described earlier 🤗

1 март 2023, 05:2101.03.23
7 март 2023, 02:18(отредактировано)

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help to resolve any login issues you are experiencing.

Disable any ad-blocking or security software you have installed. Sometimes these programs can interfere with game installations or login attempts.

Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. This can help to resolve any issues with black screens or other display problems.

Try running the game in compatibility mode. Right-click on the game icon and select "Properties." Then click on the "Compatibility" tab and check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for." Select the appropriate operating system from the dropdown menu and click "Apply" and then "OK."  

DariaCommunity Manager
14 март 2023, 11:1914.03.23
Darylgreene

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help to resolve any login issues you are experiencing.

Disable any ad-blocking or security software you have installed. Sometimes these programs can interfere with game installations or login attempts.

Make sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date. This can help to resolve any issues with black screens or other display problems.

Try running the game in compatibility mode. Right-click on the game icon and select "Properties." Then click on the "Compatibility" tab and check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for." Select the appropriate operating system from the dropdown menu and click "Apply" and then "OK."  

Wow! Thanks for your input, Archon! 

6 май 2023, 11:5006.05.23

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but can not load.

When try to click on the "play" button it closes straight away.

Not sure what happen.

Please help. 

Thanks!

KatiaModerator
7 май 2023, 19:4207.05.23
7 май 2023, 19:42(отредактировано)

Hello Mikos. If the issue is still relevant please check your internet speed, and maybe a restart of your PC would help. If all are ok, better uninstall the Plarium Play one more time, even the Shortcuts, and try one more time to install the launcher https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/? . if you still cannot play, maybe you should contact the Support Team by clicking here https://social-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new? . I do hope that you will manage to enter into the game.