Все Категории

Points error in tournament cc ????????????

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
3 окт. 2022, 20:4703.10.22

During many CC tournaments it was impossible to win the category of Persian positions, when we realized that something strange was happening and we began to check we observed that the points of Elysian positions did not add up in the category, more specifically we were always 100k points below the rival, at that time the scores made did not add up, for several cc we made complaints to plarium by vip, the response was always the same, we have checked it and everything is fine.

In this last CC, I recorded a video at the end of the CC where I demonstrated with 100% tests that the points did not increase. Now the VIP's response was: "We have solved the error".

I talked to friends of other coas and they checked it and it didn't happen to them, this error only happened to my coa, how is this possible?

Perhaps this type of manipulation is only possible if a plarium worker cheats to harm an enemy coa?

During many cc, we have lost: Time, Money and Units and obtained unfair defeats, what would be a fair solution towards my coa?

The response of "we have corrected the error" is not a fair compensation for me and all my colleagues.

I would like to add, that weeks ago I asked yaviz to write the problem here and he did it with tests and instead of answering, you deleted the post.

I hope you don't think of deleting my message again.

i

i

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
4 окт. 2022, 01:2604.10.22

How easy just to say "We have solved the error" 

What about the hours spent making positions to come back in a tournament?

What about the boosters that were spent?

The time, the effort...

Is there no consequence for those who initially said that everything was fine without having checked correctly?

There is no compensation for all the CC that the coalition lost?

What guarantees can plarium give that it will not happen again?

4 окт. 2022, 07:0704.10.22

hello, another disaster of your company that either you are useless or there are hidden interests that act against you because you are loading the golden goose little by little, to think that if you load the game with so much error that it seems to be on purpose that You are going to live with your demonstrated incompetence, I see it difficult. I hope you fix it and reward my coa. 

4 окт. 2022, 07:2904.10.22

Hola

Totalmente de acuerdo. No me suma los puntos de posiciones Eliseas en el c.c.

Es en fallo que se ha de arreglar y compensar.

saludos

4 окт. 2022, 07:3604.10.22
4 окт. 2022, 07:36(отредактировано)

i didn't give me points in positions either.

4 окт. 2022, 17:2404.10.22

Hola

Me parece vergonzoso  lo que esta sucediendo con mi coa

Fallo que debe ser solucionado

KatiaModerator
5 окт. 2022, 19:5805.10.22

Hello, Archons. Sometimes, the CC points aren't added right away so, it is not possible for a player to record the score, because, in that time, another teammate might get other CC points. Guys, you are not the only one who claims that the Plarium benefits more our opponent than us. It happens usually when we lose the tournament. Plarium doesn't interfere in the interaction between the players. If you have doubts about the  Plarium agent's answer, why not tell him/her what you think? Don't create another ticket, just reply under his/her reply.  As far I know, no one deleted your post. There was an issue with the forum, so might you posted it, but it didn't get registered, because of the malfunction. 

KatiaModerator
5 окт. 2022, 20:2805.10.22

Hello Yaviz. The most common reason that the players don't get Conflict points from their actions, is that they have a lot of unclaimed tournaments, so the Coalition Conflict tournament doesn't have  an empty space to pop up. If no active tournament, in our live event tab, the player won't get any CC points. If your case is different, it is better to contact the Support.