Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Agent PavelTechnical Support
21 авг. 2018, 14:4321.08.18

Loading issues

Dear Archons!

Plarium Play and Game Loading Issues 

This topic is created to discuss issues you may experience when logging into the game. Here you will find guides and articles, which contain useful information for troubleshooting. Our moderators and Community Managers can also help you in solving login issues. Besides, please check the solutions posted by other players in this thread. They might be useful for resolving the issue without waiting for a response from the staff.   

There are three main reasons why you may experience login issues: 

1. The server does not respond. The game/ launcher client is unable to connect to the server. It means the request from your PC is delivered to the game server, but cannot be processed.  
  2. Network problems. The request from the game client cannot be passed to the game server due to Internet connection issues.  
  3. Device-related issues. For example, a player needs to update or reinstall some drivers, components, OS on his/ her PC, etc.  

In the first case, the issue must be resolved by the game server/ launcher developers. 

If the issue is related to some network problems, the developers can rarely affect the resolution from their side. When the request is sent from the game client/ launcher to the server, it goes through a long way before reaching the target. If the connection is lost at some stage, the signal won’t be delivered and will return to the sender (i.e. your game client). 

To make the process of solving the issue easier and faster, we have collected all known solutions in one article for you. 

Ultimate Loading Troubleshoot 

The game does not load/ Error upon login/ The loading screen got stuck at 99%/ Black or White screen 

1. Clear cache in Plarium Play. To reset the cache, open Plarium Play > Settings > Troubleshooting > Press the button "Reset cache". 
  2. Uninstall Plarium Play from your PC/ Mac.Note: If you're a macOS user, you'll also need to clean out the "/Users/USERNAME/Public/PlariumPlay" folder manually. USERNAME refers to your macOS user name.
  3. Download the latest version of Plarium Play here.
  4. Change DNS settings.
  5. For Windows users, please install all the Windows 7 updates that are available in "Windows Update" on your PC. Or upgrade your Windows version to the higher one.
  6. For Windows users, check if the newest version of NET. Framework is installed on your PC. You can find it here.
  7. If you have problems installing the application, please temporarily disable the antivirus protection on your PC.
  8. Sometimes installing and enabling a VPN on your PC may also help to enter the game.
  9. If the issue persists, please find the "pp_log.txt" file and send it to our Support team. You should find that file at this address:

For Microsoft Windows:

C:\Users\~Your username~\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\pp_log.txt

For Mac OS X:

/Users/~Your username~/Documents/PlariumPlay/pp_log.txt

Note: Windows users can also access the folder containing the log file by going to the Plarium Play Settings, scrolling to the “Troubleshooting” section, and clicking “Show log file”. 

The game elements are not displayed/ are displayed incorrectly/ Longtime response to actions in the game/ The game is lagging   

This issue can be related to the DNS settings or to the restrictions of your regional network provider. Solution:  

1. Clear cache in Plarium Play (Settings -> Reset cache).
  2. Change DNS settings.
  3. Installing and enabling a VPN on your PC may also help. 

If the troubleshoots given above dіd not help, please submit a request to our Support Team by using this link.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
23 авг. 2018, 16:3123.08.18
play in browser link not working. Honestly this game is getting more hassle, no surprise people are leaving in droves. Remember Plarium, without customers playing and paying you're dead.
26 авг. 2018, 14:4326.08.18

Vincentius said:

play in browser link not working. Honestly this game is getting more hassle, no surprise people are leaving in droves. Remember Plarium, without customers playing and paying you're dead.

Hello, Archon!

Please clarify which link doesn't work. Also, please specify the following:

• The name and version of your browser;  
  • The screenshot of the error you receive (or the glitch);  
  • The steps you have performed to solve the issue. 

3 окт. 2018, 03:5003.10.18

ya baje la nueva aplicación del juego pero no me deja entrar, yo tengo win 7 a 32 bits el mensaje que me manda es el siguiente "la versión de este archivo no es compatible con la versión de Windows que se esta ejecutando Compruebe la información del sistema del equipo para ver si necesita una versión x86 (32 bits) o x64 (64 bits) del programa y después póngase en contacto con el proveedor"

como lo mencione mi sistema es Windows 7 a x86 (32 bits), como lo resuelvo para poder instalar el programa nuevo, ganar el premio que dan y además de poder seguir jugando sin problemas en mi computador?

espero una respuesta favorable

atentamente

Vic75

3 окт. 2018, 08:1503.10.18
they have announced some prizes for downloading plarium play app and logging in to it.i have downloaded it but it does not open. I have windows 7.i need those prizes .I want the 21 days reward. pls help me.the plarium play app is not opening so I need reward for this issue.
4 окт. 2018, 12:2704.10.18

Ho scaricato plarium play ma non si avvia, dice che la versione non è compatibile con il mio sistema operativo. Ho windows 7 da 32 bit. Potrei sapere da dove scaricare plarium play a 32?

Grazie!!!!!

4 окт. 2018, 14:1604.10.18

Hello, Archons!

For those, who experience issues with the desktop app. Please try deleting the app and its installer completely. After it is deleted, please download it once again using this link. Please inform me of the result.
4 окт. 2018, 14:1604.10.18
4 окт. 2018, 14:45(отредактировано)

Hi, I would like to ask you why this new app Plarium Play doesn't work, because every time when I install it, I've always got the same message, but I have Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit.Look at the screenshot below.

http://prntscr.com/l25hdn

Thank you

Regards

P.S: I also used the link that you have published, but I still get the same error.

4 окт. 2018, 17:3804.10.18
9 окт. 2018, 17:05(отредактировано)

With this new server I am unable to get past 92%.  Checked Chrome and it is up to date.   For two days I was able to enter the game but since the new server i have been getting this message at between 92-98% of the download-- cdn01.x-plarium.com, in sparta: war of empires l plarium  google chrome browser.   Have installed Vivaldi - this browser locks up (freezes at 92% of the loading processes and then goes to a  black screen.  Any way to resolve thhese issues.

4 окт. 2018, 18:1804.10.18

I am a french player, my pc is under xp pro, 15h no problem and now 19h can not play on my old pc!

4 окт. 2018, 19:2804.10.18

HELP !

NOW, UNDER MAC OS X IT is Impossible to play

What a disaster !

What a shame !

Thousand of players : game over !

Essertos

4 окт. 2018, 21:3504.10.18
I have a mac too, and have problem, progression stop at 96%, but I try with a friend account and no problem, what is the problem with mine and how to communicate with your assitance office....
4 окт. 2018, 21:4604.10.18
my account doesnt work with mac...are u serious? have to ask a totaly refound?
5 окт. 2018, 12:1005.10.18

Hallo Plarium support,

I agree with Vincentius. On Linux Ubuntu 18.04.1. LTS neither Chrome  or Firefox 64bits works. Nice way to keep ppl out of the game I guess.

Supporting only Microsoft products I guess you have your reasons to do that, not my cup of tea.

I hope you update your web browsing quality to some respectable standards. 

Please let me know if this is a plan, so I can decide if I will be part of this game console or not.

chears

tif

Vincentius said:

Hello, Archon!

Please clarify which link doesn't work. Also, please specify the following:

• The name and version of your browser;  
  • The screenshot of the error you receive (or the glitch);  
  • The steps you have performed to solve the issue. 

5 окт. 2018, 14:5005.10.18

after the update in sparta i can not in the game with linux ubuntu what can i do. my browser is in 64 bit

LG
5 окт. 2018, 20:0705.10.18

anybody from Plarium can help me, as I said in a previous messge my progressin stop at 96% and IT IS NOT MY COMPUTER THE PROBLEM because a friend tried to go to my account and I can not and I can go in his account......

do something

thank in advance

6 окт. 2018, 08:0906.10.18

What is happening ?

Plarium forces updates on me with alleged rewards but it's all a sham.

download forces me a *.exe file for windows which is of no use to me as I have a Mac computer.

the forced update promises faster gaming where Plarium can't even maintain the existing level of speed. So what is Plarium trying to do ? Or are we talking about a developpor incompetence ?

And the lack of individual assistance in a game this expensive is becoming increasingly irritating...

So please stop the "improvements" and "developpement" and focus on getting a good playable game for ALL players
6 окт. 2018, 09:3806.10.18

I have a Mac mini with 8G of memory with Chrome Vivaldi and Opera hangs at the first window. But if I load an account with a less powerful city than mine, the game works! It is clear that the new engine has an incorrect architecture and needs an exaggerated memory for those users who have developed their city considerably. Plarium penalizes and perhaps expels users who have engaged in this game with a lot of time and money and who are wrong to use the Mac. Smart move eh Plarium?

6 окт. 2018, 11:1006.10.18

It's incredible that in a game like yours you did not create support for Mac, now I find myself not playing with obsolete and embarrassing system, if after spending so much money and now being in these conditions is criminal, now after 5 days many like me who use mac are no longer able to play very well that it is who are vice hegemon that the hegemon of our league is still, stopping a league that is playing in the first places. This means enormous damage and a desire to denounce both economic and moral damage, if within a few days will not find a solution will start the legal action, this is not a threat, but the state of art.

6 окт. 2018, 11:3406.10.18

I have also been stuck at 93, 94, and 95% trying to gain access to my account, i have done everything asked e.g. cleared cache, flushed DNS, etc. so why am i still stuck?

I like many here pay money from time to time to play this game, so this is not going down to well within these circles. I should point out i am having to use a friends laptop to gain access to my own account, my friends who share this laptop with me (Plarium has been told ages ago about this) have gained access to their accounts in seconds, again why am i stuck?

I'm afraid someone hasn't thought through all the possible problems that may occur before launching the new update. 

I have downloaded Plarium Play, it says my laptop is not compatible with it, yet it runs on my laptop as i said friend get access to it.

What do i have to do to gain access to my account..little help here..

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.