Все Категории

Manners

Manners

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
8 янв. 2018, 13:0808.01.18

Manners

Lets all try to have good manners and right conduct.....

im not perfect but we Titans300 are trying our best to avoid insults to our fellow archons.

you can comment but yiou are not allowed to make insults

thank you
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 янв. 2018, 14:3608.01.18

hahaha nice vid.

i recieved an offensive message from a chick and she sounds like the woman on the vid

nice one
14 янв. 2018, 19:5814.01.18

Always dealing with newbies every day regarding farms. They simple do not get the fact that the only reason why someone would try to keep a farm sieged would be for the farm to gather resources so it can be raided again (discouraging others to try to raid them , else they may get raided by more players and always empty), but then a smart-newbie like the one you described shows up and thinks that every farm is free to raid. Sure it is free to raid it , but expect consciences if you ruin the sieger plans/farming (or if you want to have honor , offer a different farm in the area to raid). They are just some lazy *arses that are not willing to find their own farms and protect them (always easier to steal from someone else i guess). 

18 янв. 2018, 00:5618.01.18
18 янв. 2018, 00:57(отредактировано)

Blah blah blah      bot farms are bot farms.       When you are not actively playing and we are not allies   your city also becomes  farm.    Whats  the problem here  it is not like there are not 20k abandoned cities all over the map.  Resources  are resources    it is over silly to defend and to protect  or even threaten war over farms.    Hahahahahaa    yall  are  silly,   this makes my day   to see the ones  that try to own pieces of sparta.     I want to raid all of your farms   please  what coa  are you in????   I will even be your friend after

19 янв. 2018, 11:3319.01.18
19 янв. 2018, 11:35(отредактировано)
PMC said:

Blah blah blah      bot farms are bot farms.       When you are not actively playing and we are not allies   your city also becomes  farm.    Whats  the problem here  it is not like there are not 20k abandoned cities all over the map.  Resources  are resources    it is over silly to defend and to protect  or even threaten war over farms.    Hahahahahaa    yall  are  silly,   this makes my day   to see the ones  that try to own pieces of sparta.     I want to raid all of your farms   please  what coa  are you in????   I will even be your friend after

I put all my money  money that's  one of Kracken crybabies after the discussion from another topic  ..had encounter some of them in the past ..but seems after i finish my current bussinnes will have to move somewhere near them like 70 - 115    ..to have some fun :) 
21 янв. 2018, 05:2821.01.18
21 янв. 2018, 05:34(отредактировано)

all as I know  is my city  gets raided often  and I raid  other active players often.     what do you think and empty city  that is seiged    especially with lots of def  looks like to people In need of stuff,  i.e.    pvp points  resources   or just humor to mess with someone. 

it is not nice to call people stupid  or imply they are not smart.       

"out of angry  we (people)  only respond from our own self reflection."  

Hunter,  you are the one talking about leaving def out  and wondering why it gets killed   or why your farms are  always getting hit.    I think the one that does this  has not thought very hard about what they are doing.  which  is either ignorant because you know no better  or it is foolish and you don't have the respect you think you do. 

either way  this conversation  is the best, and I would still like to borrow some resources out of your farms   I still take it, this is a no?   I even offered to be friends with you.     now I'm sad

23 янв. 2018, 11:2623.01.18

Returning to the point of the original post..I totally agree with Titans on this.

My gf has been called 'a slut' and worse by some people on this game and I've had a weirdo guy message me about HIS 'wet p*ssy' and some even stranger stuff involving other parts of his body!

No need for any of it really