Lost Souls was abandoned

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
24 сент. 2017, 18:0524.09.17

Lost Souls was abandoned

Most of LS Clans and IFS Clans jump out of the so called LS/IFS Federation

This is very common when the mother coalition is sinking "Lost Souls"

It shows that Mighty Dub can no longer control the herd of sheep he controlled for a very long time.

Lets leave hypocrisy and be real. This is Sparta....

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
24 сент. 2017, 20:3624.09.17
in general rats are abandoning an ship when that  it's sinking 
25 сент. 2017, 10:1925.09.17

Why the ignorants always have a comment about something they have no idea about

25 сент. 2017, 10:4525.09.17

FREEMAN said:

Why the ignorants always have a comment about something they have no idea about

Freeman IFS..... i almost fell on my chair when i saw your comment lol... I dont know if you pretend not knowing whats happening in LS/IFS or you just woke up and comment. IFS as far as i know is the federation by Lost Souls "correct me if Im wrong"

Now that LS is down and sinking, some of the members of IFS created a new federation called BIA "Brothers in Arms"

who are this colition composing BIA?

1. Alpha

2. Genesi

3. Blacksheep

4. Lionsgate Pride

5. Hellenic Kratos

6. Chill

7. Elite

8. Pride Socratic

9. Pride of  Argos

10. French Legion 

and so on.

So, what do you call this? renaming IFS in to BIA?

All of this BIA members are all ex IFS members and part of LS family.

Enlighten us if you think we are ignorant of what is happening in Sparta.

we are glad to hear from you 
25 сент. 2017, 11:4725.09.17

I know exactly what happened, but I do not intend to share it or talk about it.What happened there, will stay there. I can only say that the BIA was formed before LS began going down and sink.

Sometimes it is much better to live in ignorance and keep quiet about it,the worst is when ignorant people talk nonsense in public forums just to act smart or to express their frustrations.

25 сент. 2017, 15:1625.09.17
25 сент. 2017, 15:19(отредактировано)

FREEMAN said:

Sometimes it is much better to live in ignorance and keep quiet about it,

And sometimes its better to speak the truth and clarify the situation, people make mistakes but that dosent mean they cant be corrected, you need to tell them/help them!. Holding the truth back generates doubt and uncertainity.

P.S I believe you know why I wrote this.

25 сент. 2017, 15:2225.09.17

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW PEOPLE SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK JUNK ABOUT A COALITION WHEN THEY HAVE FALLEN.

Most of the coalitions in here, will never have achieved the greatness that Lost Souls, Terminators, Kracken and Death Inc have reached. These 4 coalitions set the benchmark in this game and during their time of reign, the game was far more pleasant to play otherwise we would't see so many threads of unfairness being cried on the forums.

All you big mouths who hid in the shadows while these 4 ruled Hellas are now out and about spewing your rhetoric of joy when you never really amounted to anything anyway.

As for the Big coalitions now ruling over Hellas, without a select few in each coalition, they would be no better than even coalitions ranked in the 100's.  

Now you go about in fear wondering at what point you wake up and find your capital downgraded and your pantheons taken by the same guys that do it weekly and you still manage to spit on the coalitions that set this game up for how it's played today.

You have AGIM, TURK, SPA, USGU and a few others that pull all the weight, they do 75% of the conquering and to consider their coalitions great is laughable.

25 сент. 2017, 21:2425.09.17

hi ashu can you pls enlighten all of us of what happened

because as this man named freeman says BIA was formed before ls got destroyed is nonsense

it got formed after ls got destroyed!!!!!!!! am witness of it as i was in ifs clan and now it became a bia

all ls clans and ifs clans have changed name

40+ coals have abandones the lost souls

only 2 to 3 havent yet like ls pack and 2 others!!

freeman also scared of getting attacked an abandones and betrayed his loyalty!

one c oa destroyed them........bok......only one.........and the rats who are 40 plus ifs coas and 20 plus ls coas could not handle just one coalor they are just afraid and rats who hide in holes!!!

if u have issue you freeman come visit me in brethren coa!!!

i dont put ifs or bia in my name coz its nonsense!

27 сент. 2017, 10:1527.09.17

For the record, the forum member above representing themselves as Joop from Brethren is an imposter, so you can ignore anything they write.

Those comments above do not represent the opinions of our player Joop, nor do they represent the opinions of the coalition Brethren.

BTW, when signing up for this forum, users may choose whatever name and coalition they wish to use, so keep that in mind.

Good Game!

Pleist

Hegemon of Brethren
27 сент. 2017, 21:3127.09.17

i saw someone imitating tino fred now someone else imitating someone haha

makes game interesting and works great as strategy,its a strategic war afterall
27 сент. 2017, 21:5327.09.17
27 сент. 2017, 21:55(отредактировано)

hi hege i thought we alrdy had this convo..

do you want to tell ppl here why u demoted me from polemarch?? or should i tell?

[04:48] pleistarchus: joop, i have told you not to speak about lost souls on the forum again, request you to change your name in the forum and remove the coalition name ''brethren'' from your profile so people wont know which coalition you are from before you make remarks, i hope you understand because even though i know your speaking the truth about lost souls and that they are like rats i highly recommend you to stay off limits as we hold 3 pantheons and we dont want to gain enemies, i will keep you in the coalition because you have 10 million defence in the pantheon but i will demote you from your rank, i will put you back to your rank if you remove brethren from your coalition name on forum and your original name, please put a fake name and criticize who you want.

27 сент. 2017, 22:0027.09.17

aftr tht...

[05:19] pleistarchus: yes, that will be a warning. 

[05:42] pleistarchus: we do need lost souls for the time being and the new formed b.i.a which didnt want to get involved in lost souls's fights, its best you dont speak about b.i.a or i.f.s again because we need them for now as they will support us with pantheons and they gave it to us, stay put, i am speaking to b.o.k if they are willing to make arrangements for some plans we have in future, try to gain information that can be useful against lost souls and b.i.a, regards.

28 сент. 2017, 06:5728.09.17
joop said:

hi hege i thought we alrdy had this convo..

do you want to tell ppl here why u demoted me from polemarch?? or should i tell?

[04:48] pleistarchus: joop, i have told you not to speak about lost souls on the forum again, request you to change your name in the forum and remove the coalition name ''brethren'' from your profile so people wont know which coalition you are from before you make remarks, i hope you understand because even though i know your speaking the truth about lost souls and that they are like rats i highly recommend you to stay off limits as we hold 3 pantheons and we dont want to gain enemies, i will keep you in the coalition because you have 10 million defence in the pantheon but i will demote you from your rank, i will put you back to your rank if you remove brethren from your coalition name on forum and your original name, please put a fake name and criticize who you want.

WOW!!!!!!!!! Cant believe what i just read..... its a wow!!!!!
28 сент. 2017, 06:5828.09.17
joop said:

aftr tht...

[05:19] pleistarchus: yes, that will be a warning. 

[05:42] pleistarchus: we do need lost souls for the time being and the new formed b.i.a which didnt want to get involved in lost souls's fights, its best you dont speak about b.i.a or i.f.s again because we need them for now as they will support us with pantheons and they gave it to us, stay put, i am speaking to b.o.k if they are willing to make arrangements for some plans we have in future, try to gain information that can be useful against lost souls and b.i.a, regards.

Another big WOW!!!!!! hegemon instructing its members to lie... WOW!!!!!! and one more WOW!!!!!!
28 сент. 2017, 07:0128.09.17
Pleistarchus said:

For the record, the forum member above representing themselves as Joop from Brethren is an imposter, so you can ignore anything they write.

Those comments above do not represent the opinions of our player Joop, nor do they represent the opinions of the coalition Brethren.

BTW, when signing up for this forum, users may choose whatever name and coalition they wish to use, so keep that in mind.

Good Game!

Pleist

Hegemon of Brethren
Who is the real liar now Mr. Hegemon???? hahahaha users!!!!! you are more than a rat
30 сент. 2017, 13:0830.09.17

Imposters on the forum ?????

you've got to be kidding ! 

22 янв. 2018, 20:2222.01.18
24 янв. 2018, 02:05(отредактировано)

22 янв. 2018, 22:2322.01.18
25 янв. 2018, 19:57(отредактировано)

Good evening all,

IFS is gone, now we have a new Federation -  OLYMPUS

"Strength through numbers.."

Greendeezel

23 янв. 2018, 08:0923.01.18

Farhan said:

an AHOLE said:

HERE WE GO AGAIN!

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME HOW PEOPLE SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TALK JUNK ABOUT A COALITION WHEN THEY HAVE FALLEN.

Most of the coalitions in here, will never have achieved the greatness that Lost Souls, Terminators, Kracken and Death Inc have reached. These 4 coalitions set the benchmark in this game and during their time of reign, the game was far more pleasant to play otherwise we would't see so many threads of unfairness being cried on the forums.

All you big mouths who hid in the shadows while these 4 ruled Hellas are now out and about spewing your rhetoric of joy when you never really amounted to anything anyway.

As for the Big coalitions now ruling over Hellas, without a select few in each coalition, they would be no better than even coalitions ranked in the 100's.  

Now you go about in fear wondering at what point you wake up and find your capital downgraded and your pantheons taken by the same guys that do it weekly and you still manage to spit on the coalitions that set this game up for how it's played today.

You have AGIM, TURK, SPA, USGU and a few others that pull all the weight, they do 75% of the conquering and to consider their coalitions great is laughable.

I like your post as you talk about facts here!! 

You mean real Facts?

Would you like real Facts Farhan?

I give you one. Forcing your players to send def to all pans you have now even though you know that you dont have enough troops to defend all the pans. 30% of your players are long ago. Now thats a Fact.
24 янв. 2018, 09:2724.01.18
Greendeezel:

Good evening all,

To clarify, we "The Lost Souls" have risen again from the ashes.  Yes, the departure of Dub did lead to several coalitions leaving our "old" Federation and forming a new one.  Do I resent them?  No, the past is in the past.  I have made good friends with those fellow "IFS" members, especially Freeman.  That is what DIPLOMACY is about.

Where is BIA now?  I am not saying that to insult, as I still respect those clans, merely stating a fact.

We have stood firm, remained determined to regrow, rebuild.  When I started playing this game over 4 years ago, it was ALWAYS "Lost Souls" that drew my attention.

Did I leave when the, "going got tough?" NO.

Did I decide to walk away? NO

I stood by Farhan and proved myself to him.  Now, thanks to my Diplomacy we ARE re-emerging again.

IFS is gone, now we have a new Federation -  OLYMPUS

"Strength through numbers.."

Greendeezel

Freeman is not a good guy as far as I remember.
6 янв. 2019, 16:3506.01.19

an AHOLE said:

So true my friend, so true...