Все Категории

One man Versus the Entire Immortals Coalition AND he's WINNING ! LOL HUAA!

One man Versus the Entire Immortals Coalition AND he's WINNING ! LOL HUAA!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
14 фев. 2022, 17:1614.02.22
9 март 2022, 14:17(отредактировано)
Katia

Hello guys, interesting reading🙂.I would kindly ask you to respect each other and not call names to each other. It is not wrong to post the battle reports of winning someone, but it is totally unfair, not to post our losses too. Guys, it is only a game to have fun, not to hate each other over a game. What I have read broke several of Plarium's rules, but I will let it for now🙂

funny thing is....i dont care about my losses ! only to see my enemies vanquised ! 

its a war game and if there is a forum, warriors will debate there, maybe it might spiral into something big but thats where you comes in. but so far ive seen mutual respect perpetrated by each fronts.  as you say its only a game and positive that no one hates any here lol.  this is what going to happen....i will continue to post the bloodshed of my enemies here and my losses doent matter :) i pay alot.

14 фев. 2022, 17:1914.02.22
Katia

Hello guys, interesting reading🙂.I would kindly ask you to respect each other and not call names to each other. It is not wrong to post the battle reports of winning someone, but it is totally unfair, not to post our losses too. Guys, it is only a game to have fun, not to hate each other over a game. What I have read broke several of Plarium's rules, but I will let it for now🙂

kill kill killl! 

we dont care about our troops ! only to see our enemies vanquised !

and bloodshed of my enemies will be posted here ! ARROO AROOOO!

14 фев. 2022, 23:0514.02.22
Katia

Hi Katia, thank you for the warning. LOL
I will make your job easier and I will never speak here again. You haven't noticed that I'm a girl. Does not matter. LOL
It makes no sense, it's a waste of time, and I'll never respect that imitation of a man who calls himself a Killer. It is not possible. I am sorry. I will ignore him as a "necessary evil" that is not even worth mentioning.

I wish you all a good game and I can only tell you one thing, Killer ... ... See you in hell. ... On the battlefield, of course. LOL You will not run away and you will never hide from the legitimate revenge of the real Sparta warriors. You have no honor, no courage, no spin, no friends. ...
HUAAA 

19 фев. 2022, 14:3819.02.22
VALKYRIE (CZE)

Hi Katia, thank you for the warning. LOL
I will make your job easier and I will never speak here again. You haven't noticed that I'm a girl. Does not matter. LOL
It makes no sense, it's a waste of time, and I'll never respect that imitation of a man who calls himself a Killer. It is not possible. I am sorry. I will ignore him as a "necessary evil" that is not even worth mentioning.

I wish you all a good game and I can only tell you one thing, Killer ... ... See you in hell. ... On the battlefield, of course. LOL You will not run away and you will never hide from the legitimate revenge of the real Sparta warriors. You have no honor, no courage, no spin, no friends. ...
HUAAA 

HAHAHAHAHAHA i must say I am glad you decided to be quiet😌! 

and yes we will dine in hell 🔥! ! !  

whether you are a boy or a girl it doesn't matter indeed, just as how you want to prepare for me I will always prepare for you💪 ! and given with our last confrontation as relates to us fighting on that same battlefield you're speaking about you prove to have to honor', no guts, courage and all the rest of amenities that governs a true leader and warrior👎....you talk about friends?? 🤔those that you have there as friends' is more like your slaves..you play with your cze alts and leave the others on an island by themselves lol....isn't that playing alone mate? 🤔

anyways..am glad you decided to whimp out like the coward I know you to be.

Hail all true warriors of Sparta !!💪 let your might and shine be glorified throughout all of Hellas !  

19 фев. 2022, 21:4019.02.22
Batman

HAHAHAHAHAHA i must say I am glad you decided to be quiet😌! 

and yes we will dine in hell 🔥! ! !  

whether you are a boy or a girl it doesn't matter indeed, just as how you want to prepare for me I will always prepare for you💪 ! and given with our last confrontation as relates to us fighting on that same battlefield you're speaking about you prove to have to honor', no guts, courage and all the rest of amenities that governs a true leader and warrior👎....you talk about friends?? 🤔those that you have there as friends' is more like your slaves..you play with your cze alts and leave the others on an island by themselves lol....isn't that playing alone mate? 🤔

anyways..am glad you decided to whimp out like the coward I know you to be.

Hail all true warriors of Sparta !!💪 let your might and shine be glorified throughout all of Hellas !  

https://prnt.sc/dzTSVXtxAhWt

Like I said, you're just a liar and a harmless storyteller. LOL

You must ask your masters to leave their defenses (traps) in your city permanently. Otherwise, I'll take it easily. Whenever I want. LOL

You're just a little insignificant PR "bubble" and an incredibly limited ego jester. No warrior. LOL

.... Even a stupid, weak and incompetent girl from Central Europe will kick your ass, easily. HAHAHAHA

Your little nightmare forever. LOL
Katka

P.S. 

You're ridiculous and naive. Insult and slander me as you wish. Everyone can get their own picture of your stupidity and hatred. ... You are not worthy of being a member of the Immortals fraternity. You yourself have closed this door forever with your behavior. ... No respect, no humility, no insight. ... Just a bloated ego. LOL

btw. My citadel is at your disposal. Anytime .... 

19 фев. 2022, 21:4419.02.22

The only hell that will still be around you is your limitations and blindness. LOL 

... Live long and prosper. LOL 

20 фев. 2022, 05:1620.02.22

omg ! ur here still lol?

8 март 2022, 16:1508.03.22

HI SPARTA GANG ! 

hope all have been well with you !...

just dropping my latest victim's bloodshed here at the "Helping Hands" Coalition.

bye bye Adam ! 

ps. the immortals coalition continues to trow their petty attacks at me of which they always loose. 

" you're good, but once 'killer' is around, you'll ALWAYS be second best !!!

HUAAAA!

i

i

i

i