Все Категории

Get an exclusive banner for your Coalition!

Get an exclusive banner for your Coalition!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
21 дек. 2016, 10:2621.12.16
17.09.15
8278
Guys, all Achievements are reachable. There are many Coalitions on different servers that have already earned a unique Logo. And I believe in you! :)
9 янв. 2017, 10:0109.01.17
1
thanks
7 фев. 2017, 20:1707.02.17
1
Hello . Gladia Maxima here . Tell me what kind of logic is behind this reward . Do you know you gave special logo to teams that earn fake badges ? is this correct for a war game ? deal with other teams for fake war ? or do you prefer to give the logo to a team that earn 99% badges with the real fight ? 
6 март 2017, 15:3106.03.17
17.11.16
512

GiorgioL said:


Hello . Gladia Maxima here . Tell me what kind of logic is behind this reward . Do you know you gave special logo to teams that earn fake badges ? is this correct for a war game ? deal with other teams for fake war ? or do you prefer to give the logo to a team that earn 99% badges with the real fight ? 

Fake badges? Really Giorgio? How can a badge be fake since you lose troops to achieve The Brotherhood of Achilles to level 10 for example?

Killing 500,000 cavalry units (scouts not counting) doesn't seem fake to me at all. 

Heroes of Ecumene to level 3 is not fake either at least for me.

But as the story goes, according to you, no coalition deserves the unique logo since no one has fought 99% to get those badges! 

25 март 2017, 14:4425.03.17
08.09.15
56

Why don't you give these unique logos on special events or tournaments (like you did for Stronghold btw). For exemple, Pan massacre doesn't give any rewards so maybe could it be a good idea to give a unique logo to the #1 coalition on this event (given it doesn't happen very often).

Coalitions that unlocked the exalted of Sparta achievement didn't do it by fighting but with multiple exchanges of pantheons which is pretty lame and against the idea of a war game.

27 апр. 2017, 04:2327.04.17
13.12.14
85
Could allow coalitions, to vote for their logo, once every year, for instance !
19 июнь 2017, 16:3219.06.17
16.10.15
62

Basileus Leonidas said:


Immortalize the great feats of your Coalition!

Attain the following Coalition Achievements and our designers will create an exclusive banner for your Coalition!

- Chosen of Zeus (level 5)
- Stewards of Hades (level 7)
- Heroes of the Ecumene (level 3)
- The Brotherhood of Jason (level 9)
- The Brotherhood of Achilles (level 10)
- Hammers of Hephaestus (level 5)
- Exalted of Sparta (level 5)
- Children of Ares (level 5)

After your Coalition has completed all of these Achievements, let me know about it!



Looks like we get close to it. Only Exalted of Sparta we have to work on.
Eyynar, Nordmann
28 авг. 2017, 21:1628.08.17
18.09.15
135
We have it all ! That would be great to have this banner
1 сент. 2017, 21:2701.09.17
2 сент. 2017, 17:58(отредактировано)
16.10.15
62

Basileus,

so finally we did all that achievements and a little more than requested.We will choose the Hammer as Coa Symbol.

Look at our achievements ingame.

Eyynar, Nordmann


Edit: Do we have to choose one of mentioned Examples or can you also create a unique?

12 сент. 2017, 15:2412.09.17
28.07.15
9
there are many different ways we can keep the game alive and still worth playing, a unique banner is a great idea but must be more accessable for all coa's not just the top strongest ones. mayb you can think about various challenges that any coa can undertake but still b able to gain enough to support a new banner, or better still have a competition for all coa's too create there own banner and have it judged by all other coa's in a set group and the winner gets that banner created plus a coa wide bonus mayb influence or troops.
12 сент. 2017, 15:2712.09.17
12 сент. 2017, 15:28(отредактировано)
28.07.15
9
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Guys, all Achievements are reachable. There are many Coalitions on different servers that have already earned a unique Logo. And I believe in you! :)
sorry only the strongest in the game can reach them and the other servers are far easier to do achievements for some as there is no competition after the top 5/6 coa's
12 сент. 2017, 15:3512.09.17
17.09.15
223
Eyynar said:

Basileus,

so finally we did all that achievements and a little more than requested.We will choose the Hammer as Coa Symbol.

Look at our achievements ingame.

Eyynar, Nordmann


Edit: Do we have to choose one of mentioned Examples or can you also create a unique?

eyynar you can create your own logo :) ! congratz to nordmann 
26 дек. 2017, 08:5926.12.17
16.10.15
62

We have done it for about 4 Months now, nothing happened so far.

We sent a Unique Coa Logo to support in High Res, you can use it, only have to downscaling and integrate into game.

We gave it to VIP service on Onedrive and asked for it dozen of times

Unfortunatly no answer....

26 дек. 2017, 16:5326.12.17
08.09.15
56

Eyynar said:


We have done it for about 4 Months now, nothing happened so far.

We sent a Unique Coa Logo to support in High Res, you can use it, only have to downscaling and integrate into game.

We gave it to VIP service on Onedrive and asked for it dozen of times

Unfortunatly no answer....


Man these ppl are lazy.... Plarium truly doesn't give a damn about players lol
20 фев. 2018, 21:5420.02.18
16.10.15
62

Borowolf said:


there are many different ways we can keep the game alive and still worth playing, a unique banner is a great idea 

Agree, but not keeping Promises is a mess. 

We made the Achivements 1 of September 2017, truly a lot of time to implement a unique Coa Logo, we delivered months ago via onedrive in 4k, but DEV's seems to have bore out syndrom or simply not willing to keep promises, Basileus gave in this Thread.



MariusAdmin
21 фев. 2018, 08:1321.02.18
04.09.17
2698
Patience is required with the Coalition Banner, Archon. Sometimes it takes a few months (up to 6 from what I hear) but our devs always deliver.
8 март 2018, 13:1708.03.18
8 март 2018, 13:24(отредактировано)
16.10.15
62

Dimitri Molchanov said:


Patience is required with the Coalition Banner, Archon. Sometimes it takes a few months (up to 6 from what I hear) but our devs always deliver.

First of all, from 01 of September 17 til now it's little more than 6 months, obviously your DEV's are in delay like always.

We sent a Coa Symbol in Ultra HD and gave your DEV's permission to use it and downscale it to get it into game, months ago.

We will show patience very soon, after spending hundreds of thousands Dollars to reach achievement, we may buy Aristocrat Leisure Shares instead.

Possibly we are taken seriously as Share Holder.


@Dimitri: you can also send PN to me, so we don't have to discuss in public.

12 март 2018, 08:3212.03.18
12 март 2018, 08:33(отредактировано)
13.06.15
1411

Jacobite, not respecting the Official Forum Rules 1.2 part b, your post has been deleted. 

MariusAdmin
12 март 2018, 09:3412.03.18
04.09.17
2698
Eyynar said:

Dimitri Molchanov said:


Patience is required with the Coalition Banner, Archon. Sometimes it takes a few months (up to 6 from what I hear) but our devs always deliver.

First of all, from 01 of September 17 til now it's little more than 6 months, obviously your DEV's are in delay like always.

We sent a Coa Symbol in Ultra HD and gave your DEV's permission to use it and downscale it to get it into game, months ago.

We will show patience very soon, after spending hundreds of thousands Dollars to reach achievement, we may buy Aristocrat Leisure Shares instead.

Possibly we are taken seriously as Share Holder.


@Dimitri: you can also send PN to me, so we don't have to discuss in public.

There is not really much I can do as I do not work with the team that is in charge of the exclusive banners. A faster way may be updating the original ticket you opened for the banner and asking Support for an ETA.
12 март 2018, 14:2812.03.18
04.10.14
39

There is a team assigned to exclusive banners? Wow, 6 months for the "team" to do a banner. 

No offence but how long will the team in charge of the new platform take? 

Apologies in advance as i have not read official forum rules and unlikely too.