BIRS VS TERM

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
26 июнь 2017, 09:4726.06.17
wire said:

dormie said:

You are so stupid Wire.My apologize if I offended you.For me players like you are nothing more a cowards, do not expect others to say that Terminators are like you.I am a Titans player , I am proud of that ....but all of you are only chit-chatting paws and used a traitor info to win a small victory.

For me you will be the best coal named  as glory without honour as your motto will be.So, shut up and hide,like all cowards do.
for give me if you think that , but i think I am very smart how i handle my city and the way my coalition handle it self , for me I am not hiding my defense it is in the capital most of the time but when i pull some out for this kind of stuff 

i think you don't really know how play so you don't want to tell other there doing it wrong , i play smart and it make you mad end of story 

Dormie is not from Titans300, he is just making a fuzz
27 июнь 2017, 08:4227.06.17
28 июнь 2017, 17:20(отредактировано)

dormie said:

You are so stupid Wire.My apologize if I offended you.For me players like you are nothing more a cowards, do not expect others to say that Terminators are like you.I am a Titans player , I am proud of that ....but all of you are only chit-chatting paws and used a traitor info to win a small victory.

For me you will be the best coal named  as glory without honour as your motto will be.So, shut up and hide,like all cowards do.

Members are allowed some leeway in their criticisms of others and the "Coalitions" section is often even more liberal than other since taunts and veiled threats, especially when they are more or less good natured "tongue-in-cheek" put-downs, are tolerated. Personal attacks are not. Please consider yourself warned.

Cheers
P.

28 июнь 2017, 03:5728.06.17
thank you Irate Penguin , i didn't really take offence to dormie , but yes this is coalition to coalition , and personal attacks are not welcome , and other coalitions are welcome to post just remember what the topic is. 
30 июнь 2017, 23:2330.06.17

well it been a month and a half and our capital is still level 20

any one want to bet what level it will be in another month 
1 июль 2017, 14:3701.07.17
wire said:

well it been a month and a half and our capital is still level 20

any one want to bet what level it will be in another month 
Dont expect... It wont happen lol
1 июль 2017, 19:2501.07.17

seems that the rats starts too flee the ship, terms are sinking come join the rampage. great pvp points for all.

18 июль 2017, 08:1318.07.17
Thx to parabellum for joining the smorgosboard,pls take one more pan while you can. Bca they are dropping in nrs
19 июль 2017, 02:3319.07.17

Interesting reading.

A couple of things...

We fully understand the disapproval and criticisms of ourselves by others for the use of the Term Pole to boot all but their Heg, their other 15 Poles and their 10 Scholars.

We also fully understand the resentment and anger of the Term members who were booted as a result having experienced the same ourselves.

The assumption and assertions by some that the Terms are not likely to have first pulled the same dirty trick upon us is also understandable, Given that those of this opinion and view have either never been at odds with the Terms themselves, or, who have the ability to take down all the Terms pans, their capital and their ranking.and thus either the Terms respect as equals or begrudging respect as a genuine threat.

But there is the small issue of Dave's having admitted that he had indeed spoken with and made a deal with our then Heg, In which after our former Heg booted every last one of our members and then dissolved our coa entirely and for good, he handed over all our pans to Dave and for which in return our former Heg was rewarded with becoming a member of the Terms and from where he then began attacking our members city's.

And the small issue being, and as I reminded Dave of, that the Heg he admitted to speaking and making his deal with for our pans was not the Heg,. but a Pole who betrayed us.

Sound familiar?

19 июль 2017, 04:2119.07.17

So you ask how do I know this?

Because I was the Heg of Mpire at the time our Pole Og and Dave made their deal for Mpire's pans.

Og (or Ogloz) was a co-founder of Mpire along with Mr Moody, who rotated and  took turns in the Heg position. Og was the hammer and Moody the diplomat.

Og had a alcohol problem and when drinking anger issues, who as acting Heg went on a tirade one day personally attacking several of our key Poles. Those attacked quit and the other Poles (including myself) threatened to. As Moody and Og shared their login info, Moody relieved and replaced Og as Heg. Og eventually apologized and promised to deal with his issues. In time Og was again entrusted by Moody and allowed to rotate back in as Heg. Og however went off again on another key Pole who quit and later returned only after Moody again removed Og as Heg and this time also from Team management entirely.

It was then agreed and including by Og that he would take time from and leave the game to go seek the help he needed and with our full support of him doing so. in between Moody had real life issues of his own to deal with for which he too needed to leave the game and asked me if I would assume the Heg position which I accepted and with Og's full support of myself doing so as his personal choice as well, and for which we all three shared our login info in case something happened to any one of us. In addition to which Og entrusted myself with the upkeep of his own city in his absence. Both Og and Moody retained the rank of Pole out of respect for their service 

Og and I kept in contact on his progress and 3 months later he asked if he could return for which he was welcomed to do so. Og however also asked to be returned to immediate full time team management status for which our team management decided was too soon given the amount of damage he had done and too which Og also agreed.

The next thing we know is Og is sending all our members pm's (and Dave) accusing our team management and myself of having betrayed and purposely stolen Mpire from both Moody and himself. Og then used my login to demote all our Poles and myself making himself Heg, booting every one, dissolving Mpire as a coa, handed all our pans to Dave and joined the Terms where he again began attacking our members from. And none of which Moody himself and despite Og's lies was even aware of until afterwards and thus ending their friendship.

So again it was a Pole, a fellow member and a friend whom we fully supported and entrusted who betrayed us in an agreement with Dave to pull such a dirty trick upon us in return for our pans. For which Dave never once contacted myself as the actual Heg. And for which Dave has also stated he had no real desire or need for other than to trade away, and yet given the circumstances in which they were taken and when asked about returning them Dave told us to literally "f%$k off".

Payback is a bitch and what goes around, comes around.. So our members were/are not boasting, but simply enjoying the return of the long overdue favor in kind, in response to all the insults, threats and attacks endured ever since, and for which we simply and finally said enough and hit back.

20 июль 2017, 09:1620.07.17

1 thing i can say. Terminators are going down the drain so fast.

They might have anew strategic plan by dropping their pans, but the more they drop their pans the more enemies they are caught with.

1. BIR

2. Parabellum

3. ? whos next?
28 июль 2017, 23:5228.07.17
term's down to 2 pan's with a pvp tournament going , hope they can hold them a little longer , lol
23 авг. 2017, 21:4423.08.17
Birks are so full of their own BS propaganda. I wonder if they ever think twice when they send 500 swordsmen to die on a suicide mission against our pans. I have had to alter my settings to allow reports for attacks that result in 0 losses, simply so that I can see which cities are still active in Birks. Last week my total losses were just 15 troops. Its pitiful Birks, grow some Cahonnes. Once apon a time Birks would come at our cities when they thought we were asleep. My city just eats the PA flies you used to send, I love the thought that some Fool Birk wants to spend 30K dracmas (on offer price) for 100 assassins that ultimately knock down a few towers and kill a few lights and heavies that I raid and grow for free. You know who I am, and where to find me. :))
28 авг. 2017, 13:4628.08.17

Vincentius said:

Birks are so full of their own BS propaganda. I wonder if they ever think twice when they send 500 swordsmen to die on a suicide mission against our pans. I have had to alter my settings to allow reports for attacks that result in 0 losses, simply so that I can see which cities are still active in Birks. Last week my total losses were just 15 troops. Its pitiful Birks, grow some Cahonnes. Once apon a time Birks would come at our cities when they thought we were asleep. My city just eats the PA flies you used to send, I love the thought that some Fool Birk wants to spend 30K dracmas (on offer price) for 100 assassins that ultimately knock down a few towers and kill a few lights and heavies that I raid and grow for free. You know who I am, and where to find me. :))

Vincentius wake up, your still dreaming that Terminators are still on the first page of top coalition.

BTW Terminators and BIR are almost close to their ranking now. just saying :-)

good luck  to both of your team
28 авг. 2017, 20:2428.08.17

Well vincentius,,,, How do you thinking this war has turned out for Terms?

From the top spot and  50 pans and now ranked 36 with 2 pans left? The war going well ehh ???
3 сент. 2017, 11:4703.09.17

Wow that was a painful read!

Bottom line, Terms were the 2nd to last OLD SCHOOL coalitions at the top. BIR may not be "NWO" related but those NWO coalitions are surely happy that the terminators are now a thing of the past as evident in Helen's back handed remarks and of course my buddy Vodka tonic didn't make the situation any better either.  

Last on that list is Kracken.  

Good luck to Kracken!  Not sure how you managed to stay under the radar for so long but you are the last of the old school bunch.

4 сент. 2017, 05:5704.09.17
I would love to join this war but I've already lost to xerxes 
4 сент. 2017, 15:0804.09.17
4 сент. 2017, 15:08(отредактировано)

Sad Sap said:

"I would love to join this war but I've already lost to xerxes " Well if you want to get in the fight just apply, we always have a place for those who wants to fight terms.

10 сент. 2017, 17:3810.09.17
Birks say they are fighting, but we use them as harvest sites. Becca Birk was a nice points harvest for the last tournament as she forgot to put her toys away :)) but seriously it has been so long since I have seen any actual troops from them, I think they are all inactives. The beginning and end of this war was with our traitor now called Shane and is currently with SPQR.
14 сент. 2017, 14:3314.09.17

Now the last 2 pans of Term is gone, once ranked nr1 ,now 39.... Still thinking the war going great Vincentus?