Все Категории

BIRS VS TERM

BIRS VS TERM

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
29 май 2017, 17:0729.05.17

well as stated before, we did not start the war. Chessnick and a bunch of Terms did. Ao terminators did not partipate at all in the war, the so called victims. We was told by intel what a pole in Terms was going too do,and we took our chance, tell me the coa that hadnt done the same... Where facing the biggest monney spender in sparta ranked nr1, there you have the answer for guerilla warfare, anything else would be plain stupid.

Now to the disputed act, we didnt pay a bribe to a pole to do anything, the term pole told us basikly"heres whats gonna happend, use it or dont"

And of course  we did use it. There have been 2,5 half years of waiting since Term did almost the same to us when we were in mpire, a pole had the login details and did himself to Heg and kicked the whole management. Almost the whole of mpire went too BIR, payback is a bitch... 

Then the Pole gave the pans too Term and jumped in their ranks too comendant as a thx for job well done.... Payback is a bitch isnt it. But ask yourself all players in sparta why its brillant tactic when Terms does this and dishonorble when a lowranked coa as BIR does it ???

Or when Dub bribed a pole in Destiny elit for doing it...Well i bet you will come and probably gonna downgrade us, its gonna cost you a sweet deal to buy those forces back.though.. And now to why we dont continue downgrading your cap... Bca we already proven our point and get our Revenge against the biggest bully coal in the game. You cant do anything to me,as i reach my goal in this game and can quit today, whit out caring less. And you can say whatever you will about your cap,i know that you barely have any deff in it for at least 6 more days. Hell i can even tell you exaktly how much deff you have in there

Just gonna rounds things up and send Trish a wink,you may hate us now but were still in too punish the crackhead that puked all trashtalk at you, words that only the lowest scum on the earth would ever say to a woman.

Mvh Loke

29 май 2017, 17:3929.05.17
Fredric Lockner said:

well as stated before, we did not start the war. Chessnick and a bunch of Terms did. Ao terminators did not partipate at all in the war, the so called victims. We was told by intel what a pole in Terms was going too do,and we took our chance, tell me the coa that hadnt done the same... Where facing the biggest monney spender in sparta ranked nr1, there you have the answer for guerilla warfare, anything else would be plain stupid.

Now to the disputed act, we didnt pay a bribe to a pole to do anything, the term pole told us basikly"heres whats gonna happend, use it or dont"

And of course  we did use it. There have been 2,5 half years of waiting since Term did almost the same to us when we were in mpire, a pole had the login details and did himself to Heg and kicked the whole management. Almost the whole of mpire went too BIR, payback is a bitch... 

Then the Pole gave the pans too Term and jumped in their ranks too comendant as a thx for job well done.... Payback is a bitch isnt it. But ask yourself all players in sparta why its brillant tactic when Terms does this and dishonorble when a lowranked coa as BIR does it ???

Or when Dub bribed a pole in Destiny elit for doing it...Well i bet you will come and probably gonna downgrade us, its gonna cost you a sweet deal to buy those forces back.though.. And now to why we dont continue downgrading your cap... Bca we already proven our point and get our Revenge against the biggest bully coal in the game. You cant do anything to me,as i reach my goal in this game and can quit today, whit out caring less. And you can say whatever you will about your cap,i know that you barely have any deff in it for at least 6 more days. Hell i can even tell you exaktly how much deff you have in there

Just gonna rounds things up and send Trish a wink,you may hate us now but were still in too punish the crackhead that puked all trashtalk at you, words that only the lowest scum on the earth would ever say to a woman.

Mvh Loke

i agree with u mate:) optimus prime from birs
29 май 2017, 18:2029.05.17
Don't mix the pots, what happened to mpire was an internal affair since you wanted to overthrow the original founder of the said coalition, not a simple polemarch. Your hegemon decided to disband the coalition. Regardless, you gave us something to do now and rest assured that there's no federation that will protect you from what's coming. If you know terminators from back in the day before we took our first pantheons, then you know our capabilities, so enjoy.
29 май 2017, 19:0629.05.17
29 май 2017, 19:07(отредактировано)

well the founder of mpire Mr moody is a pole in BIR, your move...

29 май 2017, 19:3329.05.17
I wonder , why you guys don't use youre name from game?Why are you afraid of ?
29 май 2017, 19:5329.05.17

Fredric Lockner said:

Mvh Loke

hahahaha you guys are really funny but i respect your opinion.

i cant say what you did is a brilliant tactics,  its more on cowardice tactics

you have already proven your point in downgrading terms Capital? i dont think so, some of BIR players are crying for their lost troops and they dont want to sacrifice more troops, in short afraid to lose army.

you can quit today? Maybe you already quit after writing this poem.

You can tell how many troops Terms have in their pan? i dont think you can do that, you dont even have enough scout to do that.

we may hate you now? I think majority of coals hate you right now.

thats only my opinion anyway, :-)

good luck to BIR
29 май 2017, 20:0129.05.17
Terms will say any thing , We never payed any thing or had any thing to do with there members jumping ship or being kick out . An if your coalition work that way you don't have a good coalition . All we did is kick your butts all over the pan field  and down grade your capital . Because we are at war so if you are going to cry about it go to your room so we don't have to listen . You started this war with us now live with it or wash your mouth out with a revolver , all the same to me i don't care .
29 май 2017, 20:4129.05.17
Dont need scouts too know your stats in capital
29 май 2017, 20:5129.05.17

Mystique25 said:

I wonder , why you guys don't use youre name from game?Why are you afraid of ?

Take a closer look at the bottom of my post...

Dont post comments in here much, thats my reason.
29 май 2017, 22:3329.05.17
All i got to say is this is a pay to win game , So Chi how much you want to disband that coalition . 
29 май 2017, 23:5629.05.17
Birks have burned their reputation to ashes. There can be no amount of money spent to replace that. All our players are returning fast. Our in boxes are full with coal messages of support, and offers of assistance. You think our team is broken up, the truth is now we are united as ever we have been. It has also given us the chance to adapt our internal structures. We will be better for it. Your 20 pieces of silver has sealed your fate, Terminators have never lost a war. We wont lose to a bunch of cowards who disregard their promises to allies, and scorn the values of honourable conduct. People in the game know now what has gone down, and will see in the days to come, all the fruits of your labours.
29 май 2017, 23:5929.05.17
aahahaah I love this post. good stuff. hope terms and HBG go to war. hear a lot of talk but no action.
30 май 2017, 00:4730.05.17

Vincentius said:

All this started because Birs attacked their ally AO Terms pans in a coal attack, the heg at Birs was messaged. After 12 hours or so the heg of Birs responded as part of a coal attack in force against AO Terms. There has never been an apology, that was all it would have taken at that stage to restore peace. The Heg refused to answer Terminators correspondence so we sent small raids to their cities. Birs run and hide like cowards choosing a guerilla style war, and multiple PA assasains. Then they choose to employ internal treachery and dishonourable conduct to steal our assets. They have not been able to keep any of it. Other Coalitions hold it, mostly allies and we are in the process of friendly talks to organise recollections. It will take a little time to sort it all out.

Is this BS or just ignorance? Our heg never attacked the pan, and the attacks that landed on AO was shortly after they captured the pan from Death Sparta. As you stated, AO was an ally of Bir at the time. AO messaged the Bir heg before the Terminators attacked, but he wasn’t online. AO apparently also informed Terminators who then enacted the standard Terminators diplomacy and started attacking any Bir city regardless of involvement on the former Death Sparta pan. 

30 май 2017, 00:5530.05.17

Vincentius said:

We had a traitor in terminators who kicked out all the players, This is how Birs managed to take down the pans, because the coalition had few players left in it. We hear that Birks paid for the service, We know the traitor fed the Terminators strength information to the weaker scum, that are Bir Gurkalis The Traitor Nicolas/Cleopatra is being tracked through multiple name and location changes. His game is finished, we will hunt him forever. The stain of dishonour will never wash out from Bir Gurkalis name, We will collect our players back and sweep out the foul stench of cowardice left by Birks. The time for rolling in glee is over Birks. The old horsemen have awoken, Death rides on the wind.

And obviously it was Terminators who selected and promoted this archon. Bir never approached anyone in Terms (how would we know whom to approach?). This same tactic was employed by Terminators, who conspired with OG (you must be familiar with him as you now have his city sieged at -375, 946) to kick all members of Mpire (correct – Mpire won’t be found in the list of coalitions anymore, whether it is renamed or non-existent I don’t know) in order to gift the central pans to low ranked coalitions. One of Terms’ poles recently justified this action as “Mpire was a nothing coalition”, but Mpire was ranked in the top 15 at one time. And paid? No. Just rumors to inflate the feelings of indignation. So it seems this tactic is applauded when used by large coalitions, but is considered dishonorable if employed against them.

30 май 2017, 02:1130.05.17
30 май 2017, 02:21(отредактировано)

Yes, we had a traitor in Terminators who has since been dealt with. He booted everyone in the coalition except the other polemarchs (as polemarchs do not have authority to boot other polemarchs), which left our pantheons and capital vulnerable. 

He betrayed his fellow polemarchs by hanging their troops out to dry. (Maybe he was bored).

It was an impressive feat of opportunistic ruthlessness to take advantage of the turncoat, who was apparently feeding them statistical information about our capital and pantheon defenses, and then coordinating their strikes to the moment when every player had been booted. I admire the strategy, actually. Yet I wouldn't consider it particularly honorable, which is ironic considering they are both members of "HBG" and mention "honor" on several occasions on their coalition's front page. It is, however, the nature of the game, and we are perfectly fine with that. :)

And now we are permanent enemies. 

Toodaloo. 

30 май 2017, 02:2230.05.17

Anyway you cut it, it was spectacular. It happened to DI before, now to Terms, no empire lasts forever.

I heard Terms had about 40 "long Ago's" by the way which didn't help much either.

30 май 2017, 02:3130.05.17
30 май 2017, 02:32(отредактировано)

40 long agos? Not quite. Before all players were booted, we had 158 in the roster. 

We are back to 140 (give or take), as the originals have already rejoined. Granted, we have resurrected a few from retirement, but only a few. :)

Do the math. 

Also, this isn't analogous to what happened to DI. Sorry.

30 май 2017, 05:2230.05.17

Mystique25 said:

This is a game, we must have fun, be fun, hate and disrespect do not excuse our actions in the game, it only shows us the character.

Regarding Nick (Chesnick), being a tough guy bully as u said  in the game does not mean he does not respect others.

Plarium has not set a player-level limit that you can attack, then we play for nothing. You have to accept that it's a war game, but returning to what Nicolas + Birks coal  did is unacceptable, they talk of honor, I'm sorry to say it, but they have not. Otherwise, I just want you, have fun, but the respects and the others, it's just a game.

hes not tough hes a bully :) 

and i do use my real game name as you can see :) 

plarium also allows a pole to cast out all players he wants apperently so its a watgale you just have to accept that :) 
30 май 2017, 06:0230.05.17

Hi guys,

I've never been a spy as it takes a certain kind of mentality, which I do not have. The honour of a spy has always been questionable as most countries if they catch one, put them to death or trade them for others. However, all countries use them and their intel as this is an important part of any war.

When the opportunity presented itself, without question we used this information and acted on it in a spectacular manner. Yes, in the real world spies are paid handsomely but we have not and probably never will pay a spy. There really is no need when your enemy is probably the most hated Coa in the game because of their incredible arrogance. Case in point: Terms had about 600mil in the capital, which cannot protect it from most advanced Coas and relied on their bullying tactics to protect their Coalition assets as many of their members didn't even put their defenses in the pans or their capital to protect them. Maybe this will change in the future. Most Coas, if they don't they should, protect their assets and most is done by Polemarches and the Hege.  With the help of a sabateur, the defense in the capital was reduced to 300mil, which is absolute peanuts for a coalition like Terms but would be expected from a bully, who relies on those kinds of tactics. We hope after this wakeup call that Terms will become a friendlier Coa in the future and people who get fed up with them don't come out of the wood work and just offer to sabotage them. 

There are a lot of untruths being spread here for ego and image protection but the bottom line is/was that Terms was a bully and they got taken down. This is a war game and Coas need to act more responsibly instead of just lying as someone who is smart or tenacious will come along and bite you in the derriere as we did. There is no protection against this: Where there is a will, there will be a way.

Regards,

iaai0110

30 май 2017, 06:3030.05.17

I don't get involved in forum chats most of the time but don't like the BS you see here so let me as hedge of AO terms just put some facts straight.

AO Terms took the last pan in our area from Death Sparta before all of them were taken by others - pan 43. Shortly afterwards and small insignificant raid came in from a Bir player. No big deal as we were allies. I write tot he Bir hedge and asked them to stop - all good so far. A long time later we then had a large coalition raid by Bir, our allies against the same pan.

http://prntscr.com/fdonjq

I didn't get a response from the bir hedge for another 12 hours and then denied it happened and no meaningful comms since I sent the report above.

If you hit one terms pan, any pan then all of terms will hit back - this is usual game play. Terms did not hit bir back for several hours as it takes a fair while to chat about options and decide action etc - Everyone knows how this kind of thing takes time to organise. AO Terms did not hit back right away as we were still allies and we respect allies and Kracken and HBG and we had hoped for some reasonable explanation or apology.

I still haven't got a reasonable answer from Bir as to why they did this and didn't respond or apologise.

If Bir apologised even then it could have been stopped but nothing back but they seem in denial regarding the coalition raid to an ally.

All of this is now beside the point now - Bir clearly have worked with a rogue pole in Terms to boot out the players and then behave dishonourably by intentionally then hitting most term pans having had the players booted out. Well that kind of thing has resulted in bir being shunned my pretty well everyone else in the game and they made their choice.

I wont be replying to anymore comms on here as I hate the usual BS you get but I would like it on record to sincerely thank all the other coalition who have helped terms and condemned the underhand and dishonourable acts over the weekend by the rogue hedge and Bir leadership.

Nigel hedge, AO Terms