Will frienship win ? Or lies and betrayels ? USGU vs. GEMIX

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
7 май 2019, 17:4907.05.19

Salt !

again you?

Nobody wants to write here with a bad double account!

Reveal your true identity in the game

7 май 2019, 18:1207.05.19

Hello Cheer,

You are very poorly informed about the history of Sparta, I note.

Did you ever ask Alaric who told him to attack AO Pans?

I give you the answer: Illyrian

The attacks on AO were the trigger for the capital attack on HOB.

This information I have from Alaric himself, because I took the trouble to ask things afterwords

7 май 2019, 18:4607.05.19

To be honest i dont care about politics. I play for Cultus for a very long time , and my forces will fight against who ever will try to fight against us.Only thing i hope to avoid is to fight against ex-cultus players. Equal who is telling lies to whom , cultus against ex-cultus is not my goal.

The rest could come whenever they want , we will be prepared as always.

7 май 2019, 19:5107.05.19
Big Words+
7 май 2019, 20:0007.05.19

I don't usually comment on these forums,  just want to point out the fact that it was CU who broke peace with titans from the start

It was Gemix who threatened attacks against Fragnar 

Gemix also threatened to attack Razorbacks because they held Titans pans

Then when CU was being hit from all sides, Gemix went to nord for help, threw a tantrum when he didn't get his way, insulted Trish along the way (a "friend"of his and CU)

But went back and told his members lies that nord would hit titans, CU members as always followed him blindly and believed him

The fact is that Gemix ran his mouth recklessly for far too long  and now has put CU in jeopardy 

Also a fact that a leader owns up to his or her actions for better or worse, doesn't tuck tail and run leaving behind others to clean up his mess

7 май 2019, 20:1307.05.19
8 май 2019, 06:21(отредактировано)
Hades, again not complete true, sorry that could be a Gemix awnser also. Lol the agreement was a one on one fight. You cannot tell it is not tue. The same lie was started on Liberation Front, it is always someone else his mistake and others have to pay. Now the false story lies betrayle harrasment treaths on and on has returned on the doorstep of the Cultus Ununited coa. It is weird that completly nobody (Only themselves) and Bator alts believes CU anymore, And all others are wrong. 
7 май 2019, 21:2607.05.19

Who are you ?

I can not find an Alexandrus.

Which coalition do you play under which name?

Please write with your correct account.

There is no conversation with a double account

7 май 2019, 21:5507.05.19
Hade. I was an hob pole. I know alaric and Illy and you try to tell me what happened? 😂
7 май 2019, 23:1607.05.19
I was next to Gemix, but he moved again. 
8 май 2019, 05:0308.05.19

CU Hades Dark Lord said:

Salt !

again you?

Nobody wants to write here with a bad double account!

Reveal your true identity in the game

You showed a lot of interest on me whenever i post againts CU. Is it because i know a lot of things about your coalition?

Dont be surprise because i'm part of Cultus. You better ask yourself who is Gemix and why so many players hated him. My writings are not bad, they are base on reality and when reality speaks out it hurts. Did i hurt you? Im sure i did :-)
8 май 2019, 06:2208.05.19

Salt 

Unfortunately, nothing stupid talk comes from you that could impress me in any way!

If you were a CU you would have to write the ass in your pants with your real name!

8 май 2019, 06:2408.05.19

Morning Cheer,

Alaric had no reason to lie to me.

It was a simple conversation.

8 май 2019, 07:5008.05.19

questions that will never be answered:

1. Frangar non flectar has always received threats from the Cultus (for example the debuffs);

2. Gemix has hired characters like cheesnick who, along with pilou pilou, attacked my coa, for no reason.

3. these actions were also carried out towards the other allies.

according to you cultus is it just Usgu that wants to attack you? maybe you have underestimated the others? perhaps you have made a policy of destruction on the weakest coalitions and now they are face to face?

gentlemen an examination of conscience would not be wrong ;)

8 май 2019, 08:1508.05.19

CU Hades Dark Lord said:

Morning Cheer,

Alaric had no reason to lie to me.

It was a simple conversation.

Hello Hades. For your info Illy allowed a 1-1 fight between AO and HOB. He promised to stay neutral and at the end he didnt. 

Btw the agreement was between CU and HOB. Why you talk about nord coa? Gemix gave his word for to keep hob pans, Not Illy
8 май 2019, 08:3408.05.19

CU Hades Dark Lord said:

Salt 

Unfortunately, nothing stupid talk comes from you that could impress me in any way!

If you were a CU you would have to write the ass in your pants with your real name!

Did i ask you to be impress with me? I never ask you to do that, i think you mis understood me. I will repeat again incase you dont understand what i said "You showed a lot of interest on me whenever i post againts CU." 

Its a sign of frustration when you answer thats out of line and using dirty words. It hurts right? You cannot manipulate all cu members with your sweet words in your chatroom and the continues bluffing, you know that there are so many spy in your coalition that reads your messages, so stop bluffing and just continue to fight rather than looking for sympathizers to side with your sinking coalition. I dont want to talk about more cu about their lies but if you insist then will go head to head. hihihihihihi :-)

8 май 2019, 12:0508.05.19

Hello everyone 

I never liked or trusted Gemix but its just a game & stupid things happen.

Im not supporting war with CU but if day comes we will burn it down like the rest, well i will tell you guys how this game was playing, every fight (i mean it) i took place it was cause of trash talks, threats, insults etc ( maybe time to time i insulted back someone and if so i ask forgives) 

The mean reason of fight is wendeta on personal level, example : someone has problem with your coalition he joins your opposition & starts doing things to get war.

The most important in this game is Money , you don't have it than you cant achieve nothing , other things are fallowing , like lying cheating conspiracy etc. For the moment Nordmann is unteachable cause of few players who doesn't have limits on spending (people with huge earnings from their business )   & this is a reason that never in Sparta was successfully  gathered a group of coalition to fight us.

Until those people are playing this game you will never be able to win a war against Nordmann. 

cheers 

Agim  
8 май 2019, 14:2508.05.19

FOR HADES (who looks like he need to be informed). From "nord - cu - kracken chat room" posted by Usgu on 04th November 2018.

"hello gemix. we have a meeting tonight. but I think you already know. if I have not answered you yet 'cause the list of your personal target is very long. so I can not answer with a personal thought of mine. 1 month ago you said that your target was fr olympus. we hit it 15 days ago. you fought with one of your family with gaius heg imperium. he had come to the north. i have kikout him. agamennon hit his city full of off 2 days ago. We have many of our enemies too. needless to come and say that you leave this game that is a shit just because things do not go the way you want. North will all decide together what to do tonight. if you want to know my personal thought, you broke the balls as frangar for a year to get all their pans. surprise yheir come in war whit u? now you're here writing trish that does not help you, then you want to attack the titans capitals of frangar imperium bir. I also read above you also want to attack the pans razorbeck. then what do you still want to do? is missing anything? and you get angry because we are not ready to send our off right and left. why do not you calm down and reasons a moment what do you want to do? then maybe be a little less arrogant when you write. he has already said that it is a game. I have other thoughts right now in my private life. i have few time for game. btw everything that will be in the interest of our team ans we go to decide all togheter will be done. have a good fay "

8 май 2019, 17:0108.05.19

because i am not gem pet as a few said above and i have free will of speech,i will you  tell you that, at this time we were fighting i don t know how many coas ,but the number was big .it s true we asked for help because was imposible to fight all these alone and nords  were in our team ,i mean alliance since we always helped each other in cap downg and many other co operative efforts.Gem sometimes behave not well and this is true and i agree with you , many  of us had  a small  fight with him for this reason :D.Usually the hot tempered people are  the sincere one  btw...gem has this disadvantage of remaining calm sometimes :p..But dunno if these reasons you most provide are enough and so important  in comparison with other things that we mentioned in the current topic.I agree with most of the things agim said previusly and is a game after all to have fun and  spent some time with friends ,about the last sentence we never organized or tryed to bring people together to attack nords ,,..the only cross point was that we don t agree with usgu acting cause it s imposible to hear so many  friends -players in the sparta to say the same things for usgu about us( that he is digging our grave,...),except if it is a worldwide propaganda...i think there is no reason to analyze more the situation except if we wanna reach 3-4 years ago and talk about incidents..everyone is free to act as he/she  desired and i guess the desicions have been taken...i have a lot of friends in nords since my half ex coa is there,i will remain friends with some of them :D not all, whatever happen..no bad feelings :D....

Hope ajax to pass today ,i hate totenam...