Все Категории

CULTUS UNITED - Spartas Elite

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
15 фев. 2019, 23:3815.02.19

The first coalition callenge contest ended and our coalition Cultus United won this battle. I dont have you to tell all the reasons why I have to make a report about this fight. But there are a lot of circumstances which are important to tell.

We were forced to fight against several coalitions based on lies and blackmails but we never cried about this. We were infiltrated by players and coalitions in our families with the goal to take our capital down like Bir Gurkalis did it in the past with Terminators. All those attempts failed until now and currently we are fighting HOB (because of a lie which is told to them), the two Bir Gods coalitions (they also falled into a trap based on lies) and the italian coalitions leaded by Titans and Frangar (their leader wants to fight me personal and is playing like a real coward in our back).

We accepted this fight like we allways accepted fights in the past and like we played this game since 5 years, especially our war against nordmann in the past. Because of this fight our two coalitions owned alot of respect to each other and we also started an alliance and a trust to each other. We dont cry and we took down the capitals of Imperium Romanum and Bir Gods, because they attacked us and/or tried to infiltrate us and we are ready to go on with other coalitions.

In the coalition challenge we prooved again that no one in sparta will beat us very easy and with all handicaps we beat the best coalitions in sparta during this beatle, even that we have to fought 1 vs. 6. After all we became the first winner of spartas coalition challenge and one of spartas best coalitions, the elite of sparta.

http://prntscr.com/mlq3ro

I am very proud that i am a part of this wonderful coalition and team and I want to express that everyone who wants to fight me (and my coalition) shouldnt fight with lies and traps and politics. He should try to fight face to face!

At least I am proud to be a part of CULTUS UNITED!

A special thanks to my wonderful team

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
16 фев. 2019, 03:0316.02.19

Congratulations, well earned, and well played. 

16 фев. 2019, 10:0216.02.19

Hallo zusammen,

auch ich bin ein Teil dieser tollen Familie, wenn auch ein kleiner :-) 

Wir sind der Beweis das Zusammenhalt zum Erfolg führt .

Danke an die Führung und alle die das ermöglicht haben.

Liebe Grüße an alle Freunde von Cultus United

der Schmock

16 фев. 2019, 11:1216.02.19
16 фев. 2019, 15:42(отредактировано)

Hello everybody,

I can only agree with the statement of gemix.

It's just great what the koa did in this event and it shows that we are one of the most active koas in sparta.

It was a personal honor for me to play and win the event with this koa, even if that gave us some gray hair.

in this sense, a big thank you to the leadership of cultus, which you always decide to the well of koa.

best regards armageddon

16 фев. 2019, 11:5516.02.19

Next time we don't be so naive  good played the CU!, we'll see you at the next tournament... 

16 фев. 2019, 12:5216.02.19

hah the bigest bullie in sparta trying to make excuses for their agression..... whats your excuse for burning the northern tribesmen capital.. twice in a month? we never made agressive move towards cultus before that....

16 фев. 2019, 13:0116.02.19
16 фев. 2019, 13:01(отредактировано)
Agamemnon said:

Next time we don't be so naive  good played the CU!, we'll see you at the next tournament... 

We know that we wont be able to beat nordmann next time again ;) You allways make a good game :D
16 фев. 2019, 13:0716.02.19

2 Mitko \A/ said:

hah the bigest bullie in sparta trying to make excuses for their agression..... whats your excuse for burning the northern tribesmen capital.. twice in a month? we never made agressive move towards cultus before that....

Yes we killed your capital, but I think it was your coalition which joyned our war area ?! Dont play with fire when you are not able to handle it. We just play this game like we have to play i, like a war game. In war games there are only enemies not bullies. 

also no one told you to build a lvl 15 capital with such a poor defense inside. I think thats the difference between us. When we would have this defense, our capital would be on level 5. Try to learn this game and restore your capital again, when you have enough defense. when you dont touch us or opur family you are save, its very simple ;)
16 фев. 2019, 13:1816.02.19

what is your war area? imaginary teritory in your mind. and everyone should read your mind to know where its borders lay...? We captured our pans from xerxes. so they were not yours .

if you cant hold pans they are not yours. everything else is pure bullie behaviour..
16 фев. 2019, 13:4016.02.19
16 фев. 2019, 13:41(отредактировано)

CU GEMIX said:

All those attempts failed until now and currently we are fighting HOB (because of a lie which is told to them),

Must be a joke.. we are at war since so many years now. And you perfectly know why. You are responsible for this, but you are either always lying, the reason why so many people hate you ( not me ) or you are totally blind, what I can't believe

16 фев. 2019, 13:5916.02.19
Very well done and deserved. We enjoyed the challenge and congratulations on victory!
16 фев. 2019, 19:0616.02.19
2 Mitko \A/ said:

what is your war area? imaginary teritory in your mind. and everyone should read your mind to know where its borders lay...? We captured our pans from xerxes. so they were not yours .

if you cant hold pans they are not yours. everything else is pure bullie behaviour..
I didnt say that those pans are ours, but we will fight for all of this pans, also very simple. Try to take a pan in nordman area, mayhem area, kracken area or any other area and take it from xerxes, build it up to 5 and lets see what will happen ;)
16 фев. 2019, 19:1416.02.19

Iekaterina Bathory said:

CU GEMIX said:

All those attempts failed until now and currently we are fighting HOB (because of a lie which is told to them),

Must be a joke.. we are at war since so many years now. And you perfectly know why. You are responsible for this, but you are either always lying, the reason why so many people hate you ( not me ) or you are totally blind, what I can't believe

Helena, you are not very smart in my eyes. Your poor attempt to force a war between us and nordmann will fail, because we respect eachother, we trust eachother and we have a lot of friendships between our players. I cannot believe that my friends Eyynar, Illyrian, Spa, Ports, Usgu and many others want to fight us. Maybe you have more intell about this. 

You blindly run your coalition into a neverending story. Take your chance and build up your coalition again otherwhise it seems you are a bad looser. You cant win against us. We have our cap, we have a pan, we are going to take more pans soon and you can do nothing except telling whole sparta they should hate me and should fight me.

Kaos for example is smart and also very reasonable and polite. He has no grudge or hate inside. Look how he solved this situation and learn from him!

btw. thx to all who congrats us, especially GLOONE a former enemy of us. It shows a lot of respect towards us and we want to give this respect to all of you back.
17 фев. 2019, 01:0517.02.19

Cu Gemix

Felicitaciones por el top 1 en el torneo 

17 фев. 2019, 13:5517.02.19
17 фев. 2019, 13:55(отредактировано)

Only one answer Gemix ..... look under your feet
17 фев. 2019, 15:2317.02.19
so gemix waited until his best allies and friends nords, go to sleep and hit a cap last hour of tourn in order to win cause he knew there was no other way beat nords but cheating.and he  s bragging cultus united are sparta;s elites! on cheating yes i agree. if this is the way y treat your buddies i dont see anyone want to be one! lmao
17 фев. 2019, 20:1717.02.19
17 фев. 2019, 20:18(отредактировано)

Hello Hippo,

Of course we decided the round in the last hour.

which is also legetim because it happened within the time limit.

Gemix had nothing to do with the matter because it was mainly Hades Dark Lord, Temelritter and Armageddon who put it together in the night.

and as so often said, sparta is a war and strategy game where not only power matters, but timing and skill.

through the two events flag event and koalitions conflict contest (we were able to reach 3 targets at once)

Flags event 2. place

win KOA conflict in round 2

hs down from bir gods 2

And everyone to want talk smal it ,

shows us only the envy of those who are just trying.

Nordmann was a tough and fair opponent in this event, and have congratulated us on the victory.

Best Regards Cultus United

19 фев. 2019, 18:2419.02.19
19 фев. 2019, 18:49(отредактировано)

Bye bye the lonely panths will also fall ( probably too much Gemix's friends ) 

thanks to all participating coas

https://prnt.sc/mna32z

19 фев. 2019, 20:3619.02.19

Hello Helena,

i can not found your Pan on the Map 
20 фев. 2019, 09:2720.02.19
20 фев. 2019, 09:28(отредактировано)

We don't pretend to have any

that's probably why

;)

We are only a small useless coalition and not  the elite one

20 фев. 2019, 20:2320.02.19
glückwunsch für den gewinn der ersten runde. habt mit nordmann einiges investiert an truppen und verdient den sieg errungen im rahmen der regeln. nur die HS sieht echt scheiße aus für meinen geschmack da hätte plarium sich auch was anderes einfallen lassen können.