Все Категории

why not attack the nordmann

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
25 окт. 2018, 14:2425.10.18

hello I'm doing post to report that no one has the balls to knock Nordmann with several coa to hit them. Tino old parabellum had launched an abortive project in the bud, and when the Nordmanns knew what was happening he made believe they were going to hit the capital when they did nothing and all separated .

What I have to say is that when the Nordmanns have hit everyone (except razorback, kracken, and some other coalitions they have not yet hit) they will go and hit who? The simplest thing would be that all the coalition who are fed up to see the Nordmanns make the law put their capital to see 10 to block them with the limit of strength and then get together to organize a mutual hit to make them understand that they can also be beaten.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 окт. 2018, 18:3125.10.18

Whats the point of hitting nordman?!

few of them are plarium employees who receive unlimited game resourses in order to eliminate customers armies, forcing them to insert money.

I dont know if that is legal and a company can rob its customers in such a devious manner?

25 окт. 2018, 20:3125.10.18
moving to coalitions page 
11 нояб. 2018, 18:1511.11.18

Hi, the mechanics for capital fights are different from pan attacks , alot of small attacks will have less effect.

To beat an capital like that from Nordmann need some real big armys , the number of players which would be able to do such an hit is limited , and i think most of them are Members or Allys of Nordmann.

I may be wrong , but do not expect to see the Nordmann Capital burning. Not yet not in near future.

just my 2 cents