Все Категории

thunderforce, what a nice coa to be in :)

thunderforce, what a nice coa to be in :)

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
6 окт. 2018, 12:4906.10.18
20.10.15
623

thunderforce, what a nice coa to be in :)

sorry about this 

Просмотры
3k
Комментарии
18
Комментарии
7 окт. 2018, 12:2107.10.18
22.08.15
31
I'm pretty sure you'll be sorely missed & instantly replaced by some other passive aggressive sponger who has no idea about being a team player 
9 окт. 2018, 12:3709.10.18
27.01.15
549

You are obviously not a team player.  When I led ATHENA and to this day, they still have an ongoing "friendly war" with US Kracken where each can attack a specific pantheon daily.  The agreement has to have been in place for almost 2 years now and like Odin, I would cast you out if you mumbled that you rather not participate.


My best advice is to create your own coalition to grow troops like art work or museum statues or join a coalition that does nothing all day but collect resources.
11 окт. 2018, 10:5411.10.18
18.10.15
16
Guess you were booted for being a pain in the arse. That's life. get over it & move on .
11 окт. 2018, 21:5411.10.18
11 окт. 2018, 22:15(отредактировано)
13.02.17
181

Lets write this here aswell...

"My best advice is to create your own coalition to grow troops like art work or museum statues or join a coalition that does nothing all day but collect resources." My advice is STFU.

Rix is a strategic genius. Would you want to be his enemy... I dont think so. 1 word... Genius. We have gamers, gaming strategy, earning big money... Starcraft.. good old Age of Empires.. FPS games like Battlefield or even CSGO what about Chess or Poker and more alot more... I could even put Tetris here. - it has nothing on Rix.

Rix will send 47 assasins after you. He talks proud about it, and he will do it again in the future. Its a strategy game he says, so the talk about PA's is done. Its over. Its a damn strategy game. He feel there could be another... strategic element... Acropolis bomb. 250k drachmas cost. Let me repeat that 250k drachmas. 25 million offence bomb hitting inside the Acropolis. What a great idea. Amazing. Can you, are you going to share more of your great thoughts?

Seems like your big strategy is like... I buy them out. That is a real life strategy and It seems thats the element you count on. Big boy. Hahaha.

Wallet warrior(s) talking about strategy... Hahahahha. In a browser game. Hahah.

- enjoy the strategic element Rix next time you send these 47 assasins.

To you and the sheeps, Coeus, Walhalla, server 2.

- this message is ofcourse just from me and not Walhalla.. You and your huge strategic connections can maybe get me kicked, or even totally isolated. Does it seem like I care? Like I give a f.

You should never make a comment again, that is ofcourse just my view.. on your brain. I am ofcourse extremely stupid. I understand that. You champ, random people stupid broke losers that doesnt even understand when a talk about PA's is over. Like come on. Its a strategy game. Doh.

But on the other hand.. Its a dieing game.. And I like a good laugh. And I dont really care about you or the perhaps incoming ban from Alina, that actually already deleted one post aiming you Rix(why? because you post so many stupid comments), yeah she protects her fellow employees/golden cows.

I look forward to see your big, again, strategic moves when you come at me... you and your sheep gang throwing assasins after me. I need points, when I feel for it - so lets go.

There is more strategy over this message versus most if not everything you done in this game. 

Have a nice day! 


11 окт. 2018, 21:5911.10.18
11 окт. 2018, 22:02(отредактировано)
13.02.17
181

1. I dont care about this post.

2. But.. I can at least understand what Hunter HBG say.

3. Mrs the old lady picture... Betty the other old lady picture.. And fan boy Rix... You sound like the people he talk about. Are you either the people he talk about, or do you at least do the same things, like... lead a coalition but actually doesnt give a f about your members.. sure seems like that.

- why would you ever come here and make a comment like you do if I am not right?

4. I dont care about this post.

5. Yes, I wrote that twice. I know its hard for some of you to comprehend a crazy thing like that, so I understand I have to break it down even more.

Have a nice day!

12 окт. 2018, 06:2412.10.18
31.08.15
9

 In order to restore the truth here is the real story.  

This account Hunter / Lefeubleu  was NEVER in Thunderforce. 

it is in Kracken Red for couple of years now.  

Truth is he did plant an alt in our coa few months back hiding his true identity called Lefeunoir/Lefeublanc/Lefeurouge nowdays parked in Red Dawn.  

From day one he started stirring the pot then crying for coa to help and kept whining about everything in the chat.

The friendly war pan reinforcement incident was just the last straw. 

We got rid of that city because we found out that it was nothing but a troublemaker alt and as we see now from his hundreds of posts is a Forum troll as well.

A good day and a good game to all.


13 окт. 2018, 22:1113.10.18
31.08.15
9

Everything you say is a lie or half truth at the best... one lie brings the other and this never ends....Typical troll.

Obviously you are missing the point here for there is not such a thing as ''I simply put my other account there'' !

Your alt was booted like any other alt we discover trying to harm our coa.



 So would you now call your heg at Kracken Red a liar and dishonest too ? Or perhaps its a misunderstanding again...


http://prntscr.com/l5rkty


14 окт. 2018, 16:5614.10.18
14 окт. 2018, 17:00(отредактировано)
27.01.15
549

Coeus said:


Lets write this here aswell...

"My best advice is to create your own coalition to grow troops like art work or museum statues or join a coalition that does nothing all day but collect resources." My advice is STFU.

Rix is a strategic genius. Would you want to be his enemy... I dont think so. 1 word... Genius. We have gamers, gaming strategy, earning big money... Starcraft.. good old Age of Empires.. FPS games like Battlefield or even CSGO what about Chess or Poker and more alot more... I could even put Tetris here. - it has nothing on Rix.

Rix will send 47 assasins after you. He talks proud about it, and he will do it again in the future. Its a strategy game he says, so the talk about PA's is done. Its over. Its a damn strategy game. He feel there could be another... strategic element... Acropolis bomb. 250k drachmas cost. Let me repeat that 250k drachmas. 25 million offence bomb hitting inside the Acropolis. What a great idea. Amazing. Can you, are you going to share more of your great thoughts?

Seems like your big strategy is like... I buy them out. That is a real life strategy and It seems thats the element you count on. Big boy. Hahaha.

Wallet warrior(s) talking about strategy... Hahahahha. In a browser game. Hahah.

- enjoy the strategic element Rix next time you send these 47 assasins.

To you and the sheeps, Coeus, Walhalla, server 2.

- this message is ofcourse just from me and not Walhalla.. You and your huge strategic connections can maybe get me kicked, or even totally isolated. Does it seem like I care? Like I give a f.

You should never make a comment again, that is ofcourse just my view.. on your brain. I am ofcourse extremely stupid. I understand that. You champ, random people stupid broke losers that doesnt even understand when a talk about PA's is over. Like come on. Its a strategy game. Doh.

But on the other hand.. Its a dieing game.. And I like a good laugh. And I dont really care about you or the perhaps incoming ban from Alina, that actually already deleted one post aiming you Rix(why? because you post so many stupid comments), yeah she protects her fellow employees/golden cows.

I look forward to see your big, again, strategic moves when you come at me... you and your sheep gang throwing assasins after me. I need points, when I feel for it - so lets go.

There is more strategy over this message versus most if not everything you done in this game. 

Have a nice day! 



To think someone would write so much about me is flattering, thanks! 

 


Hunter HBG said:
In order to restore the truth here is the real story.
Indeed, this account was NEVER in thunderforce.
It has been in KRW for half a year now.
(let's pause, shall we : does it change ANYTHING to what I said, to the evidence I provided, to the facts, to your not answering and facing the truth ? no, it doesn't.)
Looks like you are trying to make people believe I sent a spy in TF for whatever reason : the truth being, I simply put my other account there, because what I saw from your coa description was pleasant ; sadly it turned out to be utter lies, as I showed previously). And in no way was I from an enemy coa, trying to get info on your defense, strategy or anything. So there never was any deception on my side. By the way, you are being dishonest here again : you know about lefeubleu because I told you about it straight from the beginning, mentioning my account at KRW.
As for the so-called trouble I brought you in, that is simply not true, if by any chance you have something in mind I would be interested to know about it, otherwise I will just shrug it off like the false, vague, useless assertion it is.
And lastly, in what way does the fact that I wrote hundreds of comments make me a troll ? Go around, spot my posts and you will see that, like all players who are active on the forum know, I've been helping lots of people by giving advice, making calculations to make things easier for them, explained basics to beginners, pointed out to several bugs to help developers fix and improve the game, entertained the community with legendary screenshots, mentioned facts that helped solve conflicts or clash bullies (just like I'm currently verbally destroying you, in case you haven't noticed).
Even in this thread, which is the harshest I ever wrote, all you can find is the truth backed up with evidence and common sense ; which you should imitate before talking to me again.
A good day and a good game to most.
WOW the fact that your initial post was a lie, discredit's anything you say here, pathetic.
15 окт. 2018, 00:3215.10.18
27.01.15
549
Coeus said:

copy/paste from suggstion 4 - higher chance you see it before it is deleted you fucking moron. I see the instant likes you guys give eachother, so there might be a chance some of your rat friends will inform you.


I don't care about you. I am just one of the few that actually point out how stupid you sound. "Maybe because you are the only one thinking that.. bla bla.." I dont think so. Also I already invited, and expect you.. you and the strategic 47 assasins right. Moron. And don't get me wrong.... There is more morons... But you just come here with your negative energy over and over and over again as you would say because you happen to be in a position/situation for some reason to "dont care about" money/pa's whatever.... hiding behind your dollars or the conspiracy, you/guys like you could easily be working for/with the company. Moron

"That some one would write so much.... .blabla" Moron.

The thing is.... This message will be deleted because I call you a moron. - I believe. Its agaisnt the forum rules... But in reality... I am the voice of many people, normal people, normal thinking people, people with a normal life, people with a normal salary.. people that doesnt even come here anymore, people that quit the game because of morons like you.. We hate people like you. Game or not - its your values. You fucking suck.

The reality is... A comment like you suggesting a acropolis bomb... and no one reply you, to tell you like you are out of your mind - that lame message is damaging. You talking about 47 assasins like it was nothing to talk about. - that is damaging. Assasins destroyed the fact that people put out defence when offline... damaging. Just these few thing from you who we all know is a golden cow/employee is 10000 times more scary/damaging for the game than me calling you a moron. Aaand what shit are you throwing around in private messages, coalition chat and so on... What about real life... Fuck. Rix = damaging. But I get the ban.

Flattering.. I was tired of your negative energy, so I had to show you some love. Have a nice negative life. End of this love story.

FUCK YOU.

NO THANK YOU... Keep your hatred and vitriol to yourself.
15 окт. 2018, 01:0115.10.18
15 окт. 2018, 01:05(отредактировано)
13.02.17
181

RIX said:

NO THANK YOU... Keep your hatred and vitriol to yourself.

Hatred? Nah. Its all love. For anybody but you and people like you. Full of negative energy. Full of shit. Pretenders. Fuck you. Hit me with another "I am the grown up" one sentence "I am the adult" punchline. Enjoy the power! And do I soon get some love in form of your stragetic POWER the 47 pa's..

15 окт. 2018, 06:4815.10.18
31.08.15
9

Lies lies and then more lies...


"In order to restore the truth here is the real story. 

Indeed, this account was NEVER in thunderforce. 

It has been in KRW for half a year now."

The ss you posted above is 15 months old not 6 !!! 


You never told anyone about your main account we found it out !!! Having your main account in one coa and sneaking in a smaller in another makes an ALT.When that alt starts behaving like you did stirring the pot by attacking everyone and trying to raise a revolt in the chat is the definition of a TROUBLE MAKER ALT. That's why you were booted !

I am certainly not intending to have a conversation with you and your silly opinions about the game as it is obvious you lack of basic game knowledge and your intentions are nothing but to bring trouble to our clan but I WILL be here to expose your countless lies.


ps.

perhaps you could explain us why you keep changing your cities names so often ?

15 окт. 2018, 09:5115.10.18
31.08.15
9

Your pathetic attempts to cover your lies simply do not convince anybody. 

You changed city name from LEFFENOIR to  LEFFEBLANC and then to LEFFEROUGE coz you gave your account away to a friend ? 

Do you really believe there are people stupid enough to believe your silly excuses ?

You started this post with lies and you simply can not find a way to hide them.

You are nothing more than a malicious account.

As for us who you dare to call dishonest and not caring about our members know that I personally founded this coa and together with current heg and many other loyal players (not like your kind) we have spent thousands of game hours , money and effort to bring Thunderforce to a nice level and whole Sparta knows how decent we play the game . Booting an alt like yours is the best proof that we really do care about our members and we are very proud for that .


22 окт. 2018, 23:0022.10.18
31.08.15
9

Its for everyone obvious that you enjoy more writing/talking than playing as you lack of basic game skills and still you consider yourself for some kind of game expert or Sparta high judge LOL.

Well I have news for you. Here is what people really think about you and not just ordinary players but your heg from KRW.

Oh, and do not try and tell he made some mistake again !

Do this game a favor and quit it as you suck in every way.


http://prntscr.com/l97ljr

http://prntscr.com/l97lvb



ps. This is the last time I bother to reply to your nonsense.



6 авг. 2019, 14:2406.08.19
25.09.16
536

ODiN TF said:


Its for everyone obvious that you enjoy more writing/talking than playing as you lack of basic game skills and still you consider yourself for some kind of game expert or Sparta high judge LOL.

Well I have news for you. Here is what people really think about you and not just ordinary players but your heg from KRW.

Oh, and do not try and tell he made some mistake again !

Do this game a favor and quit it as you suck in every way.


http://prntscr.com/l97ljr

http://prntscr.com/l97lvb



ps. This is the last time I bother to reply to your nonsense.



Since he wrote that to me (http://prntscr.com/op3ti3), he probably made a mistake at some point haha

Lucky world, you left long before me 

20 окт. 2018, 13:4820.10.18
31.08.15
9

Hahaha ! What a tool !

Sure, whatever...

I will definitely not argue, try to explain or talk with a malicious account like yours don't you get it ? Will only point out your lies and reveal your real face.

Your initial post and your whole effort is to harm our coa everyone sees that.

Why do you care about what's happening in TF after all ? You were booted as a troublemaker alt long ago, remember?

Why don't you have the guts to reveal your true identity by the way ?

Or do you expect us to believe that you have only one ALT ?

And how come you still post from this account if you gave it to a friend as you claim ? 

It's more than obvious you still have access to it LOL.

LIAR LIAR LIAR !

20 окт. 2018, 11:5720.10.18
27.01.15
549
Hunter HBG said:


This is as far as you went into arguing, imagine a court where all the defendant does is keep repeating that without ever building something solid and blame the complainant back without even answering the first accusations (remember my first post to which you didn't and can't answer on point, because you cannot openly contradict screenshots?)  (to which I am kind enough to answer one by one, by the way, though I am in no way forced to answer those irrelevant accusations of yours...) ; how long would it take for the judge to make his mind on the matter ??


Who TF want's to waste their time arguing?  Some of you people seriously have zero life outside of Sparta, you write novels in the forum all day long, message player's in game with just useless banter.  You should have just kept your mouth shut instead of making this thread. 
15 окт. 2018, 00:3115.10.18
27.01.15
549

Big level because I have been playing for......4 years


Big money..... That is subjective and an assumption that you will never get the answer to




14 окт. 2018, 20:5914.10.18
14 окт. 2018, 21:35(отредактировано)
13.02.17
181

copy/paste from suggstion 4 - higher chance you see it before it is deleted you fucking moron. I see the instant likes you guys give eachother, so there might be a chance some of your rat friends will inform you.


I don't care about you. I am just one of the few that actually point out how stupid you sound. "Maybe because you are the only one thinking that.. bla bla.." I dont think so. Also I already invited, and expect you.. you and the strategic 47 assasins right. Moron. And don't get me wrong.... There is more morons... But you just come here with your negative energy over and over and over again as you would say because you happen to be in a position/situation for some reason to "dont care about" money/pa's whatever.... hiding behind your dollars or the conspiracy, you/guys like you could easily be working for/with the company. Moron

"That some one would write so much.... .blabla" Moron.

The thing is.... This message will be deleted because I call you a moron. - I believe. Its agaisnt the forum rules... But in reality... I am the voice of many people, normal people, normal thinking people, people with a normal life, people with a normal salary.. people that doesnt even come here anymore, people that quit the game because of morons like you.. We hate people like you. Game or not - its your values. You fucking suck.

The reality is... A comment like you suggesting a acropolis bomb... and no one reply you, to tell you like you are out of your mind - that lame message is damaging. You talking about 47 assasins like it was nothing to talk about. - that is damaging. Assasins destroyed the fact that people put out defence when offline... damaging. Just these few thing from you who we all know is a golden cow/employee is 10000 times more scary/damaging for the game than me calling you a moron. Aaand what shit are you throwing around in private messages, coalition chat and so on... What about real life... Fuck. Rix = damaging. But I get the ban.

Flattering.. I was tired of your negative energy, so I had to show you some love. Have a nice negative life. End of this love story.

FUCK YOU.