Все Категории

A goodbye from ELITE!

A goodbye from ELITE!

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
7 сент. 2018, 21:3607.09.18

A goodbye from ELITE!

After over 3 years of existence, during which our small coalition rebooted from nearly scratch to reach a stable top 20 position in the coalition rankings, and a level 20 capital obtained without ever consenting any downgrade arrangements (rare enough to be noted), we consider that we have exhausted what the game has to offer. 

Plarium evolved this game in a manner where coalitions composed of “normal” players can be destroyed in no time by one or two players with ego and money as sole weapons. 

We have no wish to continue to play under these conditions. Elite therefore takes its leave from the map. 

What will remain are the memories of the work accomplished with the help of a magic team and great players, lots of goofy moments and great friendship. A big thank you to all of you who shared this adventure, whether in diplomacy or in war! 

Our congratulations and thanks to players and coalitions who play with honour and elegance, it was a pleasure to play with you. Never forget this is just a game. Real life is not here. Live, move, go out, laugh and above all, take good care of yourselves.

Cheers,

Abaelle

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 сент. 2018, 14:2508.09.18

Best wishes Abaelle, is always bad when a part of sparta leaves. but i can understand the motives that took you to that decision, good luck to all. 

Salut

8 сент. 2018, 22:3508.09.18
Best wishes and regards from the members of RETRIBUTION to the ELITE team. 
10 сент. 2018, 19:5510.09.18
:(
17 сент. 2018, 21:1817.09.18
I know my friend ludi has been gone along time even before now..i owe him and ellite for there help in saving me from a German coa bent on unwarranted persecution of my peaceful existence.  
18 сент. 2018, 14:5518.09.18

Present since July 2015 i too will be following the exodus. The recent updates have been longed for for a long time on the .com servers.

I'm disappointed at one of the "improvements" in particular where a player can buy a schema with the ability to protect himself from political assassins yet can send as many as he/she wishes. Yes, those who buy the schema for a limited period can afford the assassins, more so now that the wheel has returned. I have defended against such attacks pointlessly.

These updates have been rolled out for quite some time on the Facebook platform so they must be working, no business would repeat a mistake..right?

I had the good fortune to watch my son playing his game at the weekend . Dare i say it, Fortnite! Another free to play game. From my short exposure and my inexperience, it too seems to be pay to win with all the purchasable items but with one exception. It is FUN to play, i have yet to actually kill someone.

My knowledge is limited in the game but the difference that i have noticed is that you can play against different player levels "coiners" in different modes and whether you win or lose you can start a new game within minutes, you have not lost everything. Many free options are available in each game

You play Plarium games for years to build up an army for it to be destroyed by the wealthy in an instant. 

That's the door hitting me on the backside, good luck to everyone. 

To Elite, your decision is admirable, good luck to you all.

27 сент. 2018, 14:1727.09.18

Abaelle said:

After over 3 years of existence, during which our small coalition rebooted from nearly scratch to reach a stable top 20 position in the coalition rankings, and a level 20 capital obtained without ever consenting any downgrade arrangements (rare enough to be noted), we consider that we have exhausted what the game has to offer. 

Plarium evolved this game in a manner where coalitions composed of “normal” players can be destroyed in no time by one or two players with ego and money as sole weapons. 

We have no wish to continue to play under these conditions. Elite therefore takes its leave from the map. 

What will remain are the memories of the work accomplished with the help of a magic team and great players, lots of goofy moments and great friendship. A big thank you to all of you who shared this adventure, whether in diplomacy or in war! 

Our congratulations and thanks to players and coalitions who play with honour and elegance, it was a pleasure to play with you. Never forget this is just a game. Real life is not here. Live, move, go out, laugh and above all, take good care of yourselves.

Cheers,

Abaelle

Yes you are great lords!

Be honest and tell the truth, you have disrespected ALPHA and myself at the time, plotting in our backs with all your team, you are false ass with no honor and nothing else, just opportunists. ..

One day all that had to be paid, and your capital has paid the price !

I only regret the players who have suffered the consequences because of you, otherwise for the rest I do not regret anything! Ciao Elite! I will not miss you!

27 сент. 2018, 14:3227.09.18
27 сент. 2018, 14:35(отредактировано)

ambre_59 said:

Bonne continuation a ceux qui arrêtent parce que Sparta devient maintenant une usine a fric. Mais Face a la folie de quelques goldeurs, on ne peut pas grand chose, mis a part garder notre amitié et notre sens de l'humour. 

Nous essayerons de tenir le plus longtemps possible en défendant ces valeurs que nous partagions : on dis ce qu'on fait et on fait ce qu'on dit. Au moins vous et nous pouvons nous regarder dans la glace. 

Mais que racontes tu ? Quel folie ? cette opération était préméditée depuis longtemps, il faut assumer ses actes à un moment donner et arrêter de ce faire passer pour des grands seigneurs et pleurer ensuite.

Je n'ai aucun mal à me regarder dans la glace non plus... 

Allié un jour, ennemi le lendemain ça va vite sur Sparta...Ange/Gaia

28 сент. 2018, 12:4728.09.18
28 сент. 2018, 12:48(отредактировано)

Agamemnon said:

ambre_59 said:

Bonne continuation a ceux qui arrêtent parce que Sparta devient maintenant une usine a fric. Mais Face a la folie de quelques goldeurs, on ne peut pas grand chose, mis a part garder notre amitié et notre sens de l'humour. 

Nous essayerons de tenir le plus longtemps possible en défendant ces valeurs que nous partagions : on dis ce qu'on fait et on fait ce qu'on dit. Au moins vous et nous pouvons nous regarder dans la glace. 

Mais que racontes tu ? Quel folie ? cette opération était préméditée depuis longtemps, il faut assumer ses actes à un moment donner et arrêter de ce faire passer pour des grands seigneurs et pleurer ensuite.

Je n'ai aucun mal à me regarder dans la glace non plus... 

Allié un jour, ennemi le lendemain ça va vite sur Sparta...Ange/Gaia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agamemnon, effectivement, étrange cette manière qu'a Ange/Gaia de parler de joueurs d'une coa alliée à la sienne...