PARABELLUM VS NORDMANN

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
15 дек. 2018, 05:4515.12.18

Nimrod said:

Just an off subject note;

One here claimed" Spike" ruined every Coalition, he entered ?

"Association" is still very active. They also are Loyal to Spike. Or, am I missing something ?

Nothing is impossible, even if Plarium has it's pets. There are many "Tactics" used by smaller "Armies" that took on Giants.

1) Israel

2) Greece

3) Nazi Germany

4) Confederate Army of South.

5) V.C. vs U.S.

6) Taliban

7) Ect. Ect. Ect.

Point, a Spartan never concedes nor whimpers. HOAH ! Strength and Honor ! From only Coalition ever taken and "Friend" of Mighty. Selah.

what tactics? that coming from a little kid who tries to annoy Sparta by sending hundreds of reinforcements, ally requests and resource deliveries lmao

15 дек. 2018, 19:0915.12.18

Leo said:

Nimrod said:

Just an off subject note;

One here claimed" Spike" ruined every Coalition, he entered ?

"Association" is still very active. They also are Loyal to Spike. Or, am I missing something ?

Nothing is impossible, even if Plarium has it's pets. There are many "Tactics" used by smaller "Armies" that took on Giants.

1) Israel

2) Greece

3) Nazi Germany

4) Confederate Army of South.

5) V.C. vs U.S.

6) Taliban

7) Ect. Ect. Ect.

Point, a Spartan never concedes nor whimpers. HOAH ! Strength and Honor ! From only Coalition ever taken and "Friend" of Mighty. Selah.

what tactics? that coming from a little kid who tries to annoy Sparta by sending hundreds of reinforcements, ally requests and resource deliveries lmao

in that game there are no tactics only cash wins. that what you guys call tactic is kids playing. when i look at 90% of players full protect or /and new city scheme bought using auto unit hidder when go farming. for me are all this guys feary noobs that should better play farmerama.

plarium is only assisting that kind of players so kids like this that are talking about that and use that things you can buy should better play another game and not blame himself.

alles penetrante feiglinge wo nichts in der birne haben meiner meinung nach.