PARABELLUM VS NORDMANN

PARABELLUM VS NORDMANN

Поиск
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Комментарии
27 июль 2018, 20:5027.07.18
kaisersouzey said:

what fight? 1 big coal cant downgrade a cap from another big coal. for mm cap was needed big members from more then 5 coals so game stucks and there wont be wars any more. or anything else thats important.

the game is over
for u was over since few month and u still here. in each post about nordman is ur answer the game is over and there is no big fight only coiner, 5 vs.1 and and and. 
27 июль 2018, 23:0827.07.18

SPA said:

I Still hope Parabellum will hit us.

But Today Leader from Parabellum ask for peace......and this will never happend again.

So go on Parabellum give us a good fight! 

GG Spa

yea..right....

Parabellum "leader" asks for peace?

If you believe him then I have some beach front property in the Sahara desert for you to buy!!!
27 июль 2018, 23:2727.07.18
14 нояб. 2018, 22:17(отредактировано)

Eyynar said:

Seems Parabellum and  Company lost Selfconfidence before they even tried.

Before they started to get some Nordmann Haters onboard, we had some good fights together.

A bunch of big and medium size Coas and Egofighters is not enough to mess with "Team" Nordmann

@Tino: Au Revoir 

If I could, I would send you a request to join. But with regrets, I do not have the finances to support the NM level of play.

As for me, I may not be able to take down a capitol or a pan from them..but they have become my sole source for PVP.

I saw in another post that Tino asked for peace?

Don't buy into that line of "". 

He knows that NM is possibly the only coalition that could take their capitol down. He will make peace and then go back on his word-believe me he has done this before!

"If" and only speculating here.."If" I were sitting on the NM hege's chair, and knowing what I know about this band of liars-I would attack them.."Relentlessly"!

Wishing NM coa good game & respect.
27 июль 2018, 23:3327.07.18

why  make war against nords  that why plarium wants! plarium wants many money  but no equality in the game because  plarium avantage nords with moderator in coalition  nords! so i have a message to all sparta put your capitol to level 5  and dont play with cheat coalition   ! the fight is not loyal you  will fight  plarium.......

no money in the game and play with  coalition smart and real coalition without moderator!!!

28 июль 2018, 01:3028.07.18

"................ in other way nordmann is not recruiting so we can aasume that nordmann is well prepared for this war against parabellum and all their enemies! "

Maybe, maybe.....

So, why Cultus United sends parabellum players, selentis etc, a private message in order to discourage them from fighting, nominally, against Nordman and tries to poach them ?

Without hatred or anger but with respect, it's just a game; o)

28 июль 2018, 11:2828.07.18
yes its a good game but with cheat......all sparta know that sooner nords will not have ennemy  nobody will wants to fight against plarium.....
28 июль 2018, 11:4028.07.18

SPA

You talk a lot but in the end your coalition and you must be either a plarium or poor guys because spending so much money for a game and believing yourself to be strong is extreme stupidity.

A supposed person who has money does not come on an online game but travels and has other activity so conclusion your life must be pitiful if it boils down to believing it to be very strong to prevent 99% of the players from having a good time after work etc ...

Rich can be? but stupid it's some

Have fun big mouth but small d ..., as they say;)

28 июль 2018, 13:2028.07.18

what???? no war???!!! so para and mm have quite that idea of hitting nord???!!!  

well good game to both coas

28 июль 2018, 17:0128.07.18
coktail92 said:

yes its a good game but with cheat......all sparta know that sooner nords will not have ennemy  nobody will wants to fight against plarium.....
thats not true, nordmann has most and biggest coiners and everyone knows that one coal cant downgrade alone a cap from another big coal. nordmann cant downgrade alone a cap from parabellum so they would need help from cu family and others. same in all other ways thats why the game is nearly dead. also sparta is not realy a good game its a game where you  can play without much investing time and if you wont you wouldnt lose much some ressis and no troops only in pan, emporia  or cap if you own one of that 3 things. the new engine  is also full of bugs and like it looks plarium has no interests to remove the issue they want to implane rother new things like guardians to find another way to make money. thats the true and thats the way plarium goes and most of you guys follow them. the only question is how long you will follow the plarium offers and when you will look for a new game to play where you have fun and must realy do something to come to a end and start a new server or anything else.
28 июль 2018, 19:1028.07.18

yes its the end of the serveur because now all sparta know the truth   tino leave for that and many hedge also like ares  or theriste rising you can defeat the game  i will go on play but put no money in game  and dont fight plarium because you put money to fight and  moderator have troops free 

so you loose and you  give money to your ennemy.... its easy to know who are moderator they always  attak big capitol  and 3 days after their army are the same before attak ....

i hope tini will make a video to  show the proof  and advice players not give money to plarium anymore..
28 июль 2018, 20:3728.07.18

Para and Nords are a bunch of little girls. Set your purses down and fight. :D

Tino being the biggest of the little girls and a 2 faced snake... Huffs and puffs, kicks off her high heels and runs. 

This message is not directed towards my few friends in Nords or Archi in Para. :D You guys are cool. :)

L.O.W. wuuuuuuuuuuuutzzzzzz upppppppppp! 
28 июль 2018, 23:2128.07.18
29 июль 2018, 09:03(отредактировано)
whatss uppp my friend  i see you keep the fight always alive ;) ahahahahha
29 июль 2018, 09:0729.07.18
SPA said:

kaisersouzey said:

what fight? 1 big coal cant downgrade a cap from another big coal. for mm cap was needed big members from more then 5 coals so game stucks and there wont be wars any more. or anything else thats important.

the game is over
for u was over since few month and u still here. in each post about nordman is ur answer the game is over and there is no big fight only coiner, 5 vs.1 and and and. 
And you Sissy one of the Part of the big Coiner.Sure you got no RL life.
6 авг. 2018, 20:0306.08.18
6 авг. 2018, 21:28(отредактировано)

http://prntscr.com/kfgecu

Bois de Justice and Tania, you were absolutly right, nothing more to mention

7 авг. 2018, 21:1607.08.18
7 авг. 2018, 21:17(отредактировано)

for what i've heard nord downgrade para cap but para have pulled out all def (so seems they were affraid of losing their troops instead of troops they have lost their ego) 

waiting for new chapters 
10 авг. 2018, 17:5510.08.18
13 авг. 2018, 11:11(отредактировано)

michele.fontaine67 said:

SPA

You talk a lot but in the end your coalition and you must be either a plarium or poor guys because spending so much money for a game and believing yourself to be strong is extreme stupidity.

A supposed person who has money does not come on an online game but travels and has other activity so conclusion your life must be pitiful if it boils down to believing it to be very strong to prevent 99% of the players from having a good time after work etc ...

Rich can be? but stupid it's some

Have fun big mouth but small d ..., as they say;)

When you have  million's of $ to give few & away is nothing but :

When you have just few $ & give them away is everything!

I wish you're not in a second group.

11 авг. 2018, 19:0111.08.18
SPA said:

kaisersouzey said:

the game is over
and who attacks you did only nordmann alone downgrade the parabellum cap or with any other coals? also did you downgrade it before some guys get banned or left para? im grunde dümpelt das ding nur noch vor sich hin und demnächst kann ja cu gegen nordmann den finalen showdown liefern. ich bin nur noch hier um es ausklingen zu lassen wie wohl die meisten andern hier.
2 сент. 2018, 19:0602.09.18

end of mission

11 нояб. 2018, 13:3111.11.18
agree
11 нояб. 2018, 21:0611.11.18

Just an off subject note;

One here claimed" Spike" ruined every Coalition, he entered ?

"Association" is still very active. They also are Loyal to Spike. Or, am I missing something ?

Nothing is impossible, even if Plarium has it's pets. There are many "Tactics" used by smaller "Armies" that took on Giants.

1) Israel

2) Greece

3) Nazi Germany

4) Confederate Army of South.

5) V.C. vs U.S.

6) Taliban

7) Ect. Ect. Ect.

Point, a Spartan never concedes nor whimpers. HOAH ! Strength and Honor ! From only Coalition ever taken and "Friend" of Mighty. Selah.