Все Категории

Deliana

Deliana

Поиск
OracleCommunity Manager
20 май 2022, 11:0020.05.22

Deliana

i

As fierce and beautiful as a thunderstorm in early spring, Deliana is a paragon of High Elven virtue. She is an heir to noble traditions of Aravia, a battlemage without peer, a loyal servant of Lumaya who knows no other purpose than to protect Teleria from the wicked. She smites her foes without mercy yet would lay down her life again and again to save the innocent. 

Deliana’s origins lie in the turbulent age of the Great Wars, when the legendary struggle between Darkness and Light consumed entire continents and shattered nations. A daughter of one of Aravia’s most respected Strategoi, she had the best teachers money could buy, enjoyed conversation with some of the wisest scholars, and her innate magical talent was nurtured with the greatest care. Her future looked bright: countless suits sought her hand, the Royal Academy’s doors were open to her, and her homeland prospered. Alas, that carefree existence did not last. 

War broke out. Led by Demonspawn lords, the legions of Siroth surged forth and sought to destroy the order built by Lumaya’s faithful. The Elves mobilized to face that dire threat, but the opening stages of the conflict went poorly for them: many cities were lost, and hope waned by the day. Deliana’s father perished in one of the first battles of that war, as did many of her friends and kin. Aggrieved but not broken, Deliana cast aside the trappings of her past life and joined the Royal Army, where she could put her mastery of magic to use on the battlefield. Her birthright ensured a position of importance was swiftly found, while Deliana’s sharp acumen allowed her to excel and lead her forces to victory in many desperate situations.

Through years of bloody toil and sacrifices, Deliana honed her talents and rose through the ranks until she became the Archmage of Aravia and a Strategos in her own right - a worthy successor to her father. But it was not until the Battle of Whispering Dale that her true destiny was unveiled. There, Deliana led a counterattack against a horde of Undead and Demonspawn. Outnumbered many times, she personally commanded the vanguard, her staff shining like a star amid the black tide of evil, and felled the Necromancer who held the dead in thrall. With his end, the skeletons and zombies collapsed all around Elven warriors, and the demons were forced to flee before the vengeful blades of Aravia’s finest.

The Archmage herself had been gravely wounded in that battle. Her warriors had almost lost all hope of helping their beloved commander when a bright flash of light pierced the evening gloom - the Arbiter arrived! Moved by Deliana’s sacrifice and impressed by her skill, Lumaya’s herald offered her a position among the immortal Champions of Teleria. It was an honor no true Elf could decline, and Deliana accepted it gladly. She asked only for one night to bid her final farewells to the men and women who fought by her side and ascended to the ranks of Luamay’s eternal host with the first light of dawn.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 авг. 2022, 17:0115.08.22

i have deliana and i have the hope of being powerful!

12 май 2023, 19:4012.05.23
12 май 2023, 19:41(отредактировано)

A few months ago the devs had invited people to write storylines for characters and participate in the forum event. I was busy back then. In this new update i see that there's a lore button for each character, and i noticed deliana has a lore page.

I have read her lore and i felt a bit disappointed by how shallow it was. And since i really liked the character since i joined this game and had written a story for her for my own enjoyment, i thought why not share it here in hopes that some of the devs take a look at it and hopefully change that aweful in game lore for her.

So here is the lore i wrote for her, its very extensive and i tried my best to keep it in the confinements of the game's existing lore while also expanding on it wherever i felt it was lacking. Enjoy:

There are many City-kingdoms inside the Eternal Empire of Aravia. Following their High Queen's Design, the Empire had been ever growing in the past Decades and soon became the crown jewel of teleria.

One such city-kingdom is To the west of Aravia, bordering felwin's gate and the durham forest; the City of Thalamar, had Always been the iron fist of the Taron'ar (High Elven) empire. For centuries they've defended the empire and its citizens from the creatures of darkness and the horrors that lie on the other side of the felwin gate.

But recently the kingdom of Thalamar had fallen into turmoil following the passing of their late king Arathor the wise, and his Daughter, Queen Deliana Ascending to the throne. Whom many nobles have doubted and challenged her rule for their doubts of her commitment to the ancient traditions of their kingdom and her father's way of peace and order.

Since youth Deliana had an innate Aptitude for Arcane magic, often impressing her tutors with her dominance over the arcane arts, controlling arcane lightning with ease, and being able to create powerful lightning storms that rivaled that of the Elite Electromancers of the Imperial Academy of Aravia. After seeing her arcane power, king Arathor appointed her as the General of the kingdom's western front army. And soon after her decisive but often brutal victories over the dark elves and ogryn tribes, her father had finally announced her heirdom to the kingdom.

Following her ascendency to the throne of Thalamor, her ambitions only Grew and after a short civil conflict she managed to defeat all the nobles who defied her and subsequently execute them and banish their families to the faraway lands. After she solidified her control over her kingdom, she set her eyes towards north and east, raiding and eventually battling the city-kingdoms of Eronar and Merethyl.

As her kingdom grew so did the news of her exploits and soon the kings and nobles of the Empire went to the High Queen of Aravia, Queen Eva herself and asked for her protection against the evergrowing threat of Deliana's invasion. But no matter how strong the kingdom of thalamor had become under Queen Deliana's Rule, her army was no match for the Aravian Golden Army. And should High Queen Eva, Empress of the Empire of Aravia, decide to unleash the golden army on the kingdom of thalamor, they stand no chance of winning that conflict.

But the High Queen's Reluctance to answer Deliana's aggression soon became a point of concern for the kings and nobles of Aravia. And so they sent a delegation to the High Queen to plead to her for an answer to the thalamor's Aggression and the an end to Deliana's rule. But when the delegation reached the capital and entered the High Queen's castle what they saw was that the Queen herself had transformed into a demonic being that looks nothing like an elf and she and her court had succumbed to the Demonic powers  of the Abyss and had betrayed their own people.

Frightened and desperate, they came to Queen Deliana and asked her to save the kingdom from their Demonic Queen. This situation could not have happened in a more opportunate time, as Deliana jumped on the opportunity to denounce the High Queen and name herself as the last chance of Aravia's survival against a demonic invasion. And demanded that all kings and Queens swear fealty to her so she may save them from the terrible fate that may befall them should they be consumed by the abyss.

Now, with most of Aravia in her control, Queen Deliana prepares her armies for one final battle to seize control of the entirety of the empire, the siege of the capital city.

13 июнь 2023, 11:0713.06.23
22 июнь 2023, 05:17(отредактировано)

Thanks for sharing it, I didn't know about it before. My acquaintance is in need of a writing service because they don't have much time to complete their college tasks.I thus urge you to visit this wonderful website, https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/grabmyessay/  where you may get writers who can do your work on schedule. I utilised this website personally.

14 фев. 2024, 11:0514.02.24

Unlock your academic potential with our persuasive essay writing service https://papers-writings.net/buy-a-persuasive-essay/ Whether you're a student in need of a compelling argument or a professional seeking to sway opinions, our team of expert writers is here to craft persuasive essays tailored to your needs. With a deep understanding of persuasive writing techniques and a commitment to quality, we guarantee top-notch essays that leave a lasting impact. From captivating introductions to compelling evidence and persuasive conclusions, we ensure that your essay effectively convinces your audience. With our user-friendly platform, secure payment options, and prompt delivery, we make the process of buying a persuasive essay easy and convenient. Trust us to help you achieve your goals and make a persuasive statement with your writing. Purchase your persuasive essay today and experience the difference!