Все Категории

Raid Digest (04.11.22)

Raid Digest (04.11.22)

We are a couple of weeks in November, and that means New Year's stuff is already taking over the streets and shops around the globe. So, let's take a break from all this "merry, merry Christmas in a month and a half" stuff and look into maybe the last non-holiday Raid Digest this year.

Let's start this off with the Revenant's Path.

You have probably noticed already, that out of four starting reward paths of the Revenant’s Path, only two inner ones will grant you the chance to collect the key, despite visually all four paths being connected to it. This visual misrepresentation happened due to limitations of the event system, which made it look as if two separate connections to the same milestone were connected between themselves. We apologize for this visual mishap. We will avoid such junctions in the future, or at least until we can give them a proper visual representation.

Raid release on the Facebook cloud

We added one more platform where you can play Raid: Facebook cloud games! Now you can enjoy Raid hosted and streamed by Facebook. 

If you are interested, please check with the official FB gaming page if the service is available in your country in the "What are Cloud Games?" section.

https://www.facebook.com/fbgaminghome/developers/cloud-games

Personal rewards in Clan vs. Clan tournament

The next CvC tournament will be with personal rewards. Let the stronger Clans and/or the better snipers win! 😈

That is all for today.

Thank you for your time, and have a good one

Просмотры
Комментарии
18 нояб. 2022, 15:4418.11.22
20 нояб. 2022, 13:5020.11.22

Where do you find out how many days you've been playing Raid shadow legends

20 нояб. 2022, 17:4120.11.22

You have probably noticed already, that out of four starting reward paths of the Revenant’s Path, only two inner ones will grant you the chance to collect the key, despite visually all four paths being connected to it. This visual misrepresentation happened due to limitations of the event system, which made it look as if two separate connections to the same milestone were connected between themselves. We apologize for this visual mishap. We will avoid such junctions in the future, or at least until we can give them a proper visual representation. 

Plarium: "Sorry, Not Sorry". 

21 нояб. 2022, 11:2821.11.22

Geesh now you tell me!!!! its okay I was shooting for the ham that was impossible to get LOL

22 нояб. 2022, 06:1622.11.22

Hi there ,i am stuck there ,whatever i do ,it doesn't work  ? Any help plz ?🙏

i

dthorne04Moderator
22 нояб. 2022, 08:1722.11.22
Boujie06 😁

i

Hey there,

So you'll need an attack type champion (look to the top right when looking at your specific champion)

Then need to equip gauntlets, chestplate and boots that have attack % (not just attack, but needs the %) as the primary stats. That will do the trick. :)

22 нояб. 2022, 08:1722.11.22
Boujie06 😁

i

You need to equip an Attack based champion with the listed three items and each of them should have an Attack % as primary option.

In other words: equip an attacker with gauntlets, boots and armor with attack % main status. And you need to equip 2 attack champions like that. 

From what I see you are 1 item away  to complete this mission ;)

25 нояб. 2022, 21:3025.11.22

Thanks a lot to all ,i finally made it 😏✌️🙏