Все Категории

Raid Digest (17.06.22)

Raid Digest (17.06.22)

Greetings, Raiders! While Teleria is busy with the Fusion and Lamiburs overflow players’ collections in mass, we invite you for a short break from this bustle of goats, demons, and other horned creatures and take a look at our regular Raid Digest. So without further ado, let’s get on with it! 

Hero’s Path and the Events Tab

Hero’s Path is a new type of Event that combines different activities in one Event and allows you to press for a particular route (or routes), each promising different rewards for achieving their milestones. After the update 5.60, you may have seen a Hero’s Path Event occasionally popping up in the Events tab, but when the specified time comes or if you simply reload the game, this evasive Hero Path Event is gone. No worries, we are going to fix this visual bug in one of the upcoming major updates so that it won’t confuse you with false alarms. As to the actual, true Hero Path Events - the first one is scheduled later this June. Stay tuned.

If you experience unusually long loading of Tournaments or Events screens, please make sure you’ve updated your game to the latest version, as we’ve recently delivered a hotfix specifically designed to optimize the loading process of these tabs.

Arena Tiers Demotion

Since the update 5.60, any player who wants to secure their position on the Tag Team Arena in any Tier higher than Bronze I, has to engage in at least 10 offense battles per week there. But what happens to relatively strong accounts demoted to the lowest Tier because of their low activity? Will they continue to wreak havoc in Bronze I with their disproportionately strong defense teams? Well, only for a while, as they disappear from the list of opponents after a certain period of time unless they start attacking other players in the Tag Team Arena again.

By the way, just a short reminder that there is a similar algorithm in the Classic Arena - in order to avoid the Tier demotion, a player has to initiate at least 20 offense battles per week.

The New Advanced Quest. Yes, that one, with Hydra

Many thanks to those who shared their opinion with us regarding the new Advanced quest. The purpose of this quest is to encourage players to tackle Hydra, which became a bit easier after the recently introduced changes, namely the nerf of the beast and the key-free possibility to restart the encounter. Please keep in mind that this quest belongs to the batch of Clan Boss quests, so on any given day, the game might assign a player with either a task to fight Hydra or one of the challenges against the Demon lord. The game won’t ask you to attack Hydra if you don’t have any Hydra keys left.

Clan vs Clan Tournament and Personal Rewards

The upcoming CvC Tournament is going to feature Personal rewards, so the fighting might be a bit fierce. Get ready!

That’s all for today. Have a lovely weekend, and please remember: unchecked Artifact and Accessory upgrades may cause severe Silver deficiency. So upgrade with moderation, drink a lot of water and take care!

Просмотры
Комментарии
17 июнь 2022, 15:0917.06.22
17 июнь 2022, 16:1417.06.22
17 июнь 2022, 16:15(отредактировано)

' The New Advanced Quest. Yes, that one, with Hydra

Many thanks to those who shared their opinion with us regarding the
new Advanced quest. The purpose of this quest is to encourage players to
tackle Hydra, which became a bit easier after the recently introduced
changes, namely the nerf of the beast and the key-free possibility to
restart the encounter. Please keep in mind that this quest belongs to
the batch of Clan Boss quests, so on any given day, the game might
assign a player with either a task to fight Hydra or one of the
challenges against the Demon lord. The game won’t ask you to attack
Hydra if you don’t have any Hydra keys left. '

You don't understand or don't want to understand why the players are upset about this. Your explanation is proving this in my opinion. 

Actually, I can understand that you want players to tackle Hydra more often and there are some ways you could actually achieve that:

1.) Bring rewards more people care about ...that is books, shards, universal fragments or even skins. 

2.) Reduce the RNGness of Hydra

Your way is not encouraging the players to play, your way is forcing them to play or be penalized. 

You are taking away the choice of players at which time they want to tackle this WEEKLY activity. By getting this quest, the player might be forced to tackle Hydra during the week at a time he might be scheduled already for work, family or any other activity. It is not encouragement, it is forcing them to play at a time they would not choose themselves. 

The other thing is that you exchange 5 Silver keys for getting DT materials for 10 gems....not very enticing

It does not matter, if it became a bit easier or you have a key-free possibility....it is the time you still need to tackle Hydra. Your comparison with ClanBoss is not relevant, as Clan Boss is a daily activity, Hydra is a weekly one. 

Please tell your devs to play the game for at least 2 weeks...perhaps they will notice the difference

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
20 июнь 2022, 12:0120.06.22

Hello 🙂

First of all, I understand that our replays on the matter may seem less emotional than some might expect from a conversation, however, please note that the main purpose of our post is often providing information, not expressing opinions.

Dev team plays the game. 

Actually, I can understand that you want players to tackle Hydra more often and there are some ways you could actually achieve that:
1.) Bring rewards more people care about ...that is books, shards, universal fragments or even skins.

There are plans for bringing such reward in place, but right now we cannot share details

Skill CD increase does make battle less reliant on RNG, but Hydra is an endgame content and should be challenging to fight against even on a lower difficulty. 

Your way is not encouraging the players to play, your way is forcing them to play or be penalized. 
You are taking away the choice of players at which time they want to tackle this WEEKLY activity…

I understand the point, the criticism is valid, and we are looking into it. However, I must also note that:

1) It is an optional quest

2) Players can spend all keys at once if they don’t want to receive the quest during the week. IF they want to and chose to do so.😉

5 Silver keys for getting DT materials for 10 gems....not very enticing

Fair, but 10 gems for the actual quest difficulty should also be fair (if looked outside other factors). Would gladly see your opinion on it from this perspective.

21 июнь 2022, 21:4021.06.22

Im still experiencing long wait times for events and tournies to load on my android device, is anyone else still having similar issues 

21 июнь 2022, 21:4121.06.22

hydra is def worth doing even if just for the frags for mythrala she is a beast 

22 июнь 2022, 04:1922.06.22
benpountney77

hydra is def worth doing even if just for the frags for mythrala she is a beast 

Now many people have gottenMithrala...is it stil worth the time in your opinion?

22 июнь 2022, 04:2922.06.22
GreenKnight

Hello 🙂

First of all, I understand that our replays on the matter may seem less emotional than some might expect from a conversation, however, please note that the main purpose of our post is often providing information, not expressing opinions.

Dev team plays the game. 

There are plans for bringing such reward in place, but right now we cannot share details

Skill CD increase does make battle less reliant on RNG, but Hydra is an endgame content and should be challenging to fight against even on a lower difficulty. 

You are taking away the choice of players at which time they want to tackle this WEEKLY activity…

I understand the point, the criticism is valid, and we are looking into it. However, I must also note that:

2) Players can spend all keys at once if they don’t want to receive the quest during the week. IF they want to and chose to do so.😉

Fair, but 10 gems for the actual quest difficulty should also be fair (if looked outside other factors). Would gladly see your opinion on it from this perspective.

Thanks for your answer, I appreciate that you took the time to reply to my post. 

I would just add some of my reaction as I read your answer. 

To your point 1.)

Yes, it is an optional quest...but not doing it also results in the loss of an energy refill...if you are unlucky and get that optional quest 5 times during the week...that is 5 energy refills less than before...at least in my opinion not doing this optional quest carries a penalty.

To your point 2.)

That's what I am doing at the moment to prevent getting this quest. It however also carries a slihgt disadvantage. Formerly, I was able to pinpoint use my keys to help defeating heads. Now I just throw them at the heads I guess we will be able to kill during the week. It also means I am doing Hydra on Wednesday and as I am not having that much time I will run Hydra on Auto most of the time. This results in inferior results and frustrates me even more. It is not a way to make me like Hydra, it makes me hate Hydra even more. This is just my personal feeling...

The 10 gems are great for anyone within early to midgame. I am actually happy about this quest on my secondary account, as I put a 1* 1st level into Hydra, wait a few seconds and get 10 gems. This is great for that kind of account...but is it the intention of this quest? If I ever develop my secondary account into a range in which I would be able to get a chest from Hydra...will I more likely want to play Hydra at the time I choose or at the time the game tells me to play?

22 июнь 2022, 23:3522.06.22
Matrim

Now many people have gottenMithrala...is it stil worth the time in your opinion?

definitely her kit is very handy indeed 

24 июнь 2022, 08:3724.06.22
GreenKnight

Hello 🙂

Dev team plays the game. 

Just got today to the point where I have no extra DT keys and so I had to do some search to get to this thread here. So my comment is in reguards to the last points: 5 DT keys vs 10 gems.

The are in no way equal, gems are easy to come by and DT keys are a VERY limited resourse, just like FW keys, they cannot be bought and thus the only way to get extra is to do the quest. (try replacing the FW keys with a hydra quest and see what happens)

1. you can make the 5 DT keys make avalialbe in the shop for 5 gems (which I think is not a good idea)

2. you could make it so that the Hydra quest imposible to replace the DT key quest (the pool would bey hydra or the other CB quest) - this is a better solution but still not perfect

3. and this would solve all the issues the comunity has with this quest. And I know it might sound like crazy talk, but hear me out on this one OK? Since Hydra is a "weekly" CB and is an "endgame" content  and you want to "motivate" players to try it out, why not create a quest in the Weakly section and make it avaliable for player over level XY (idk, 50?). 

Make it " use 3 hydra keys" for 10 gems in the Weakly quests and EVERYONE will be happy to get extra 10 gems a week.  I dont get why does it have to be in Advanced quests which are "daily quests" when there is already a wealy section!

one more note to the point "It is an optional quest ": yes it is, you are right, but sicne you put the "energy refill reward" as a "last" reward you must understand that most players do half of the advanced quests just to get the refill, otherwise they would just ignore it.

the way it is now is basicaly: you do hydra or lose 130 energy.

Thnak you

OracleCommunity Manager
29 июнь 2022, 12:4029.06.22

Guys, thank you all for sharing your thoughts! 

We will think about some meaningful ways to make the new Hydra quest better.