Все Категории

Update 5.10 Highlights

Update 5.10 Highlights

Greetings from Plarium!

And a Happy New Year to you all! 2022 starts with an early Raid Update that will bring several great QoL adjustments and a bit of new content. You can expect to see new Champions, 100 extra slots for the Champion Vault, and the new Chaos Ore item that will allow you to change the Stats of your Artifacts and Accessories. On top of that, the Shadowkin Crypt will open its doors to all the brave warriors from the East - defeat its mighty guardians and reap the rewards. Read on to learn more!

Chaos Ore

Chaos Ore is an item that allows you to rework the Stats and Substats of various Artifacts. All of us sometimes receive a cool Legendary Artefact after a Dungeon run, only to notice that its Substats are not exactly what we need. Before, we’d have to sell it and keep grinding. But with Chaos Ore, there’s a chance to reset all the Stats and get something better, thus saving time and Energy!

Reworking an Artefact will require Silver and a special item - Chaos Ore - that can be used on Gear of Ranks 5 and 6. You will need Chaos Ore of a Rarity equal to or greater than that of the Artifact you want to rework, while their Rank has to match precisely. Keep in mind that each Artifact can be reworked only once. You’ll be able to gather an unlimited amount of Ore, and it will be kept in your Ore Storage, accessed via the Rework tab in the Artifact Upgrade menu.

Note: Mythical Artifacts will not be applicable for rework for the time being.

The game randomizes both the main Stats and the Substats of the chosen Artifact during rework. If the main Stat is locked (Helmets, Shields, Weapons), it won’t be affected. If the Artifact has already been upgraded before, it will keep the acquired Stat bonuses, though the Substats themselves will still change - they’ll just get a bonus equivalent to the Artifact Level. However, all Glyph upgrades will be lost, so think twice before reforging Artifacts you’ve already spent a lot of resources on.

For the time being, your main source of Chaos Ore will be Events and Tournaments, though they will also be part of some Limited Special Offers. If something changes, we’ll mention it in the future Release Notes or Update Highlights!

Shadowkin Crypt

A new Crypt will become available soon after Update 5.10 goes, and while that in itself won’t bring any groundbreaking changes, there is one thing that needs to be covered once more. 

The addition of the Shadowkin Crypt will affect the Faction War Challenges, and you’ll need to complete the Crypt to claim Lydia the Deathsiren. However, if you already have Lydia, she won’t be affected - you won’t be able to get a duplicate, but you’ll still get the extra rewards by earning more stars for Faction Wars Challenges.

Since the Update is likely to go live in the middle of the Faction Wars Cycle, keep in mind that the new Crypt won’t become available until the new cycle begins. However, the requirements to get Lydia will be increased immediately, and you’ll need to wait for the Crypt to open before you can proceed with the Faction Wars Challenges.

Miscellaneous

• 100 Extra slots will become available in the Champion Vault
  • We’ll add new Rank & Rarity filters for Artifacts and Accessories, along with a filter letting you hide the Gear you've fully reworked with Chaos Ore. After filtering for the Gear you want, you’ll also be able to tap “Select All” to select everything at once.
Просмотры
Комментарии
6 янв. 2022, 14:2106.01.22
6 янв. 2022, 14:3406.01.22

When will it be active?

6 янв. 2022, 14:3706.01.22

The 100 extra slots does not compensate for the faction guardians if you have to pay for it

6 янв. 2022, 14:5106.01.22

"If the Artifact has already been upgraded before, it will keep the
acquired Stat bonuses, though the Substats themselves will still change -
they’ll just get a bonus equivalent to the Artifact Level. "

Not sure I understood that correctly. 

If you have a lego item upgraded to 16 with 1 upgrade on each stat, and you rework it, then you will have the extra bonuses of the upgrades (not the starting values) plus four new substats, that may be all different? An item could have 8 different substat bonuses?

Another extreme example: You have a flat def boots with quad roll speed and you rework it, and it may give speed as main stat. So, you keep the speed bonus from previous upgrades (from a total of 25 speed you keep 20 speed from upgrades) and you get 45 speed for the new speed main stat (since it is already fully upgraded)? 

6 янв. 2022, 15:0006.01.22

They should definitely grant the 100 slots and not make them available for sale. 

With their current rate, they would offer those 100 slots for like 200 $. That would be....demotivating and greedy. 

6 янв. 2022, 15:0906.01.22

Great news, looking forward to collecting Chaos Ore :)

6 янв. 2022, 15:1106.01.22
6 янв. 2022, 15:14(отредактировано)

So, once again you have taken a potentially great idea and watered it down to something nearly completely worthless. If I have crit damage gloves with terrible sub stats and I re-roll I can get flat attack? 

No, plarium dropped the ball again here. Then, your adding these worthless items to events and tournaments so you can what take away another chance at a lego book? 

no thanks, please do not implement at all or let us pick a reroll for either subs or main, not both

6 янв. 2022, 15:2206.01.22

How about a sort by substat option in the artifact filters?  I want to be able to see my pieces with the highest speed substats, etc. 

Also more stuff in the 3v3 bazaar  (new avatars at least? ) ,  and something to use extra Arena medals on after maxing the great hall. 

6 янв. 2022, 15:4906.01.22

Chaos Ore does sound "too random" for me to actually be useful.

It should at least offer to choose if you wanna reroll JUST the main stat or ALL substats, instead of flat rerolling everything.

The chance to get a good roll on a lego gear piece, with both a good MS stat and 4 specific SubStat rolls is:

(1/8) x (4x(1/11)) or 12,5% chance to roll the "right" Main Stat, and 4 times a 9,1% chance to get the right substats down is around 0,00085% if you look at 5 specific rolls.

Drop the MS, and it becomes 0,0069%.

And then keep in mind that you keep the amount of "upgrades" on your rolls before, so even one "bad" reroll can suddenly get all 3-4 "upgrade ranks" in a useless SubStat. So you would reroll the piece before rolling, AND hope to get the upgrades to your most favourite SubStat afterwards.

And by then, we probadly entered "win the lottery" levels of luck.

And on the basis that we get them for Events and Tourney rewards - I guess it depends what rewards they inevitably swap out, but I fear for the worst.

6 янв. 2022, 15:5806.01.22

Chaos Ore makes sense to me.  If you pull a 6 star legendary boots and it comes out as flat attack main stat, and garbage sub stats, you can reroll those boots at a chance for something not garbage.  That is exceptionally valuable, especially if its the set, stars, and specific piece that you want.  It doesnt help with min/maxing 1 item, but gives you an opportunity at getting more useful pieces.

6 янв. 2022, 17:0006.01.22
6 янв. 2022, 17:02(отредактировано)

This Chaos Ore  is a great idea and will take some of the frustration out of the drop RNG (so long as it is reasonably available) .  Good job -- assuming we can get our hands on enough of it to be useful (without having to pay -- or pay too much for it).  If you are going to sell it, throw it in as a free extra on other packs like you do with gems -- then over time we'll just accumilate it.

6 янв. 2022, 17:1306.01.22
bwood2233

So, once again you have taken a potentially great idea and watered it down to something nearly completely worthless. If I have crit damage gloves with terrible sub stats and I re-roll I can get flat attack? 

No, plarium dropped the ball again here. Then, your adding these worthless items to events and tournaments so you can what take away another chance at a lego book? 

no thanks, please do not implement at all or let us pick a reroll for either subs or main, not both

You should see it this way:

You get the worthless flat stat gauntlets, chest pieces and boots and now have a second chance to roll something good instead of just selling them.

6 янв. 2022, 17:3306.01.22
Matrim

You should see it this way:

You get the worthless flat stat gauntlets, chest pieces and boots and now have a second chance to roll something good instead of just selling them.

We'll see if you are still a fan when they put these in the events and tournaments rewards like they said and another book disapears.  Remember, they put those barrels at the top of the rewards and replaced an lego or epic book. A barrel is worth little compared to a book!  I see a pure rng chance with low odds of success as similarly worth little compared to precious, unfarmable, books.  I agree with you that it is nice to get a chance to reroll garbage drops, but the opportunity cost of how they are disseminated is the potential problem.

6 янв. 2022, 17:4606.01.22

Suggestion: Replace the "Reach Gold 1 in Tag Team Arena" mission with "Defeat Stage 21 of Shadowkin Faction Crypt"

6 янв. 2022, 18:5906.01.22

Where the heck are the tavern improvements!?

7 янв. 2022, 01:5807.01.22

Please, please, please: 1) sort champions by name, and 2) show ALL tags on your champions EVERYWHERE you select or use champions.

harleQuinnModerator
7 янв. 2022, 03:0607.01.22
jmgreenb420

Where the heck are the tavern improvements!?

They're coming! I'm told SOON.

7 янв. 2022, 04:4007.01.22

So what's up with the new promo codes available for all players not only just new? 

7 янв. 2022, 05:5707.01.22

If Chaos Ore replaces books in events and tournaments:-

Low and f2p spenders wont get books,

won't be able to improve new champs, 

won't bother with trying to get more shards if they can't use champs fully booked, they're a bit underwhelming,

no new champs - get bored quicker,

stop playing.