Все Категории

Raid Digest (01.10.21)

Raid Digest (01.10.21)

Hey, folks! Many things have happened in our community since the last RaidDigest and here we are again to address some of the most poignant topics. So, without further ado, let’s dive straight into a new RaidDigest!

Reasoning Behind the Upcoming Rebalance

Let’s start with probably the most discussed topic - the rebalance coming in the version 4.70. The general purpose of the rebalance is to adjust a Champion in such a way that they better fulfill their particular role within the boundaries of their rarity. This does not necessarily mean making them stronger overall per se or turning them into a universal tool. Due to our current tight development agenda, we can’t release rebalanced patches more often for now, but, starting next year, we want to make it a more regular thing.

We know how unsettling it is for you to see Urogrim being nerfed. His performance proved him to be way overpowered and even capable of clearing 20+ stages of the Dragon Dungeon solo - not the function he is supposed to do as an Epic Support Champion. Having an Epic Support Champion that outperforms a Legendary one of similar application, such as Bad-el-Kazar, throws the game balance off. After the rebalance, Urogrim will remain a decent Epic Champion, capable of supporting his team by healing them while debuffing the enemy.

CvC Tournaments Schedule

As in the rest of our Tournaments, the schedule for Clan vs Clan Tournaments is not bound to a particular day of the week, it is intended to be flexible and might shift time after time. The next CvC Tournament will start on Tuesday, October 12th, so you’ll have enough time to prepare for it in advance. On top of that, this particular Tournament will feature Personal rewards. Please keep in mind that Personal rewards are not a permanent attribute of the CvC Tournaments but an additional bonus in some of them.

Ramantu

We’re excited to know that several top Raid players have already completed the whole list of the Progress missions and acquired the ultimate reward - Ramantu, a Legendary Champion of the Lizardmen faction. Congratulations! Please notice that Ramantu’s outstanding Abilities have limits - his A3 has 80% chance of blocking both Active and Passive skills of enemies, except for  Bosses. Those guys’ special Skill “Almighty Immunity” protects their Skills from being blocked.

Extra Slots for Artifact and Accessory Storage

We’re going to add 300 more slots to both Storages in the 4.70 update. Extra slots will appear automatically after all features of the version are turned on after the release, you don’t need to spend any resources to expand your Storage.

The Special Ninja Program is coming to an end!

Even the top teams for the Doom Tower include Ninja, a free Legendary Champion based on the famous streamer Richard Blevins. The last day to obtain this character for your account is October 15th. But since you need to log in for 7 days to get the Champion, you’ll have to start playing RAID on October 7th, at the latest. So it might be reasonable to invite your friends to Raid till then if you want them to have this remarkable Champion in their Collection. All players who join the game after the Ninja program ends will get an Epic Champion Shaman instead, the regular Daily log-in program champion.

Duplicate System

The development of the feature is in full swing. With all the major decisions made, its release is now close, so we are preparing a short video explaining the basics of how the system is going to work. If all goes well, the video will be ready in the next two weeks, so stay tuned.

Просмотры
Комментарии
1 окт. 2021, 15:0001.10.21
1 окт. 2021, 16:1201.10.21

basically your saying if players use champs outside the intended role you see for them they get nerfed.... you designed  and tested the champs and had people tell you about their strength before release  ... still you released him.... 

and in the same patch you buff tomb lord... also just a supporter , who can now do with ease, what urogrim could do ?????  but i guess he's a legendary ....so that's okay..... and not game breaking.....

you might be right, that urogrim is still a decent supporter.... but people very defintely don't want to invest their valueable resources into decent champs.... but into good ones....so give us a possibility to get our books back, because i would never ever have invested 13 epic books into this champ with this nerfed kit!!!!!!

1 окт. 2021, 18:4301.10.21

If you are allowing flexibility as to when CvC is held, why haven't you allowed that flexibility as to when arena reset occurs? 

1 окт. 2021, 18:5501.10.21

When i read you are nearly ready to deliver the dupe system i tremble... as ever, it feel like you did not listened to the community of custom... sorry players...

1 окт. 2021, 20:1801.10.21
1 окт. 2021, 20:24(отредактировано)

What they did was deceptive!! The hero was so destroyed, why wait so long? Many players have spent a lot of resources on this, resources that could go to a much better champion!

I myself have 6 months of gameplay, many heroes to evolve with few resources. I stopped developing an important champion like Psylar, to develop a champion who will live in the vault.

After this update, I feel little confidence in dedicating time and money to this game.

1 окт. 2021, 23:3401.10.21
1 окт. 2021, 23:36(отредактировано)

Each update has something that screws the players. Each and every one of them. It has to be some kind of world record because literally , I have never seen or listen something like this happening again.

I agree with the nerf. Yes , I agree. But what happens to those that spend resources to upgrade that champ that you now kill with an update? Some lost time, resources , some even money and you very well know that!

Do you want to nerf a champ? Fine by me. But have the guts to give back people's money and resources spend on that champ. Otherwise all this "I launch a powerful champ just to nerf him a month later" scheme is simply a scam that you have baptized "rebalance". 

2 окт. 2021, 02:5302.10.21

I agree that Urogrim doesn't have to be better than a legend, but if he's worth it, he can nerf Madame Serris too. ColdHearth is better than a lot of legend that doesn't do anything in the game either. You're not going to do this even though it's what you just said.

2 окт. 2021, 03:5802.10.21

Urogrim - the two mistakes is waiting so long when he did exactly what content creators showed he would before he was in production and you showed with Giscard that you pay attention to that and not giving the resources back.  You set up a loss of trust.  How do I invest in the void dwarf in this fusion that you put behind both the summon rush and champ chase paywalls and likely as the high tier in both so she takes a lot of investment and then five chickens and books?  How do I know you won't nerf her later?  If you gave the option to return to a lower level and get chickens and books back then you wouldn't lose this trust as much.  Other games do it so you can't say it isn't practical.

CvC being offered on different days is a good idea as community is split on timing, but we would all appreciate the advanced heads up so we know how long to stockpile resources.  Appreciate the heads up in this update.  Why not just leave the icon up so people can always see what the format is and then put a countdown on it when the existing one clears for collecting rewards?

Appreciate the extra space!  With the growing number of artifact sets and the missions requiring equipping champs with each of those sets, we would benefit from more artifact than accessory storage. Also, there are twice as many artficat spots on a champ.  When you add more space in the future, I'm sure we would love to see accessories stay at 1,300 and artifacts go to 2,000 as opposed to getting equal amounts of both at lower levels of increases.  

2 окт. 2021, 11:0102.10.21

I spent some money to maximize Urogrim. I bought skill books., I spent a lot of time and effort. Honestly, nerfing him is like a scam to me.

If it's bad that he's as good as a Legendarys, then do something about the large number of Legendary Heroes that are weaker than Epic Heroes. Ive got tons of them.  Think about what's helping and what's damaging to users.

2 окт. 2021, 13:1402.10.21
2 окт. 2021, 13:15(отредактировано)

You say that you want to rebalance , you say an epic can't be better than a legendary yet there are legendaries and epics that are worst than rares or even uncommons. You don't care even a bit about that. Your "rebalance" is only one more lame effort to get more money. Nothing is more clear than that.

2 окт. 2021, 17:5302.10.21

Why are you deleting my comments about sacred shard for daily rewards? It is feedback after all. You guys appreciate feedback isn't it?

3 окт. 2021, 03:0303.10.21
Aslanjk

Why are you deleting my comments about sacred shard for daily rewards? It is feedback after all. You guys appreciate feedback isn't it?

We want the feedback, but this post has nothing to do with those topics. If you would like to make further comments on those topics please find the posts announcing the changes. 

3 окт. 2021, 07:0603.10.21

So, are we to assume that Templar and Crimson Helm are next on the chop block because they can solo Bommell?  How about those that can solo the Scarab?  I mean, if that is the rational that you are going with, then why on earth should we invest in any characters with solo capabilities?  I think most of us assumed that the extreme investment needed to make these strategies work which could only come about from a team speed farming for months would have been enough, but I guess we were wrong.

I think people on the whole would be fine with balance if you actually balanced on a regular schedule like most games do.  When you do it once or twice a year (this is the only rebalancing I've seen for non-voids since I joined the game and I'm about to hit account level 83), you should be more careful in how you nerf things.  This all would have been solved if you had a test server and listened to feedback.  Heck, it could have been solved if you guys tested internally.  It could have been solved if you listened to the content creators on the content creator server.  But instead, you waited until after the void 2x.  Now this doesn't effect my account, but nobody buys the rationale that is being given since it was so obvoius what he was capable of prior to him being pushed live.

I think most of us do appreciate honest communication but I think we're hard-pressed to take this rationale seriously.  It is kind of like how you told us that the shard-counters were being banned for account security and yet tell the content creators that they can tell people to use auto-clickers which are third-party tools with full account access.  You allow account takeovers and shard pulling.  It was obvious that account security had nothing to do with it.  The truth is always the best even if the reason isn't attractive.

3 окт. 2021, 14:5003.10.21

You dont want to listen to your players and I dont want to play and I will not support your game anymore. I have played this game from beta testing (almost 3 years) and I have invested lots of money into your game. But I'm done. Three ~90 lvl accounts are out. Shame on you Plarium.

5 окт. 2021, 15:0005.10.21
5 окт. 2021, 15:01(отредактировано)

You must call that update "The big Screw Up" . You manage to screw the players , to screw yourselves and screw the game big time!

Why the nerf of Geomancer wasn't announced?

You launched an event with Geomancer the prize. I spend shards to get him. I spend resources and time to level him, rank him, book him and ascend him. I changed my plans and regeared my champs to make a team around him. And now you nerf him? Really?

For now the nerf creates a bug that makes Geomancer do crazy damage. I will wait for the fix and if Geomancer indeed has been nerfed it will be "bye bye Plarium" from me. It was good while it lasted but all good things come to an end and it's time to move on. 

5 окт. 2021, 16:1505.10.21
SirPoopTheIII

You must call that update "The big Screw Up" . You manage to screw the players , to screw yourselves and screw the game big time!

Why the nerf of Geomancer wasn't announced?

You launched an event with Geomancer the prize. I spend shards to get him. I spend resources and time to level him, rank him, book him and ascend him. I changed my plans and regeared my champs to make a team around him. And now you nerf him? Really?

For now the nerf creates a bug that makes Geomancer do crazy damage. I will wait for the fix and if Geomancer indeed has been nerfed it will be "bye bye Plarium" from me. It was good while it lasted but all good things come to an end and it's time to move on. 

As of right now Plarium did not intend for this to be a nerf, if your damage goes down please post about it so that we can provide feedback in order to have it fixed.

6 окт. 2021, 00:0706.10.21
Harbby

As of right now Plarium did not intend for this to be a nerf, if your damage goes down please post about it so that we can provide feedback in order to have it fixed.

Geomancer is now worst than Kael and Frozen Banshee. Not just worst but much worst.

In my last Brutal CB his damage was 3.1 mil (FB  did 5.4 and Kael 4.4 with his farmer build). He usually did somewhere around 8 mil.

6 окт. 2021, 00:1706.10.21
SirPoopTheIII

Geomancer is now worst than Kael and Frozen Banshee. Not just worst but much worst.

In my last Brutal CB his damage was 3.1 mil (FB  did 5.4 and Kael 4.4 with his farmer build). He usually did somewhere around 8 mil.

Thank you, do you happen to have any screenshots to go with this? 

6 окт. 2021, 01:1806.10.21
Harbby

Thank you, do you happen to have any screenshots to go with this? 

I don't but I can have a few the next couple of days if you want. 

6 окт. 2021, 02:0706.10.21
SirPoopTheIII

I don't but I can have a few the next couple of days if you want. 

That would be great. You should notice that void is roughly the same, affinities will be the real