Все Категории

Looking for NM/Brutal clan.

Поиск
19 окт. 2021, 11:5619.10.21

Hi guys, 

Only been playing raid for around 3-4 months but I've progressed pretty quickly and feel I really understand the game and its mechanics. 

Basically, I'm looking for a clan that regularly downs Nightmare clan boss. 

I can 3 key NM comfortably and occasionally 2 key. I'm active and participate regularly in CVC.

Please let me know if your clan meets the above and fancies having me in your roster! Thanks! 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
20 окт. 2021, 09:0420.10.21

Hey Veders, 

I hope you are well. 

We have an active clan that is looking for a few new members for our clan, due to players being inactive rencely. We are very active during CVCs and have all clan bosses open. We ideally want to progress to clearing UNM on daily basis but at present we clear Brutal to help progress our players. Due to players becoming inactive over the past 2 weeks we have not been able to commit to clearing NM on a daily basis, as  some members would have to spend extra gems to take it down which isnt something we would like our players to do every day. 

We have won CVC 10 times, we are UK/US based with a handful players outside of those timezones and have our own discord. 

If you are interested then please do not hesitate to apply to "CLARMY" in game or reply/message me on here :]