Все Категории

Plarium Play app and Raid Shadow Legends game will only work in Safe Mode

Поиск
14 апр. 2022, 08:0814.04.22

I'm having the hardest time getting RSL to work... About a week ago, one night I left Raid Shadow Legends going with the RSL Helper 3rd party app running, griding some XP out, and went to bed. I came back a couple days later (after other family members had used the computer and left my stuff going in the background) and Raid Shadow Legends and the helper app were frozen... I don't remember the details exactly... I shut both programs down. They wouldn't reload. I tried restarting the computer - no change... I also started getting other error messages in Windows upon restart, error messages tied to the HP System Event Utility and the .NET Framework service. I've tried fixing those, no luck. Not sure if that's related to the game not running, just thought I'd mention it... I uninstalled both Plarium Play and Raid Shadow Legends. Neither one would reinstall. I've tried that several times, getting error messages each attempt... I even went into the Windows Registry and deleted anything do to with Plarium or Raid Shadow Legends (it let me delete all but two instances of Plarium). I've heard that messing with the registry is a dumb idea. Maybe that's exactly what this was... I then tried reinstalling again, no luck... Then, I went into Safe Mode w/ Networking - uninstalled and reinstalled both Plarium Play and Raid Shadow Legends. Installs went fine. I was able to load both programs and get into Raid Shadow Legends and play for several minutes while in Safe Mode w/ Networking. So, I then I exited out of Safe Mode w/ Networking and tried to load Plarium Play in Normal Mode again - NOPE! When I tried to load the Plarium Play app, the typical Plarium black rectangle with the 3, horizonal, dark red dots came up for two seconds, and then closed. Clicking on the Raid Shadow Legends shortcut on my desktop also did nothing... I tried clearing the cache in Plarium Play a couple times during all this. That didn't help. Is there ANYTHING I can do... other than reinstalling Windows?

thanks

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 апр. 2022, 02:1115.04.22

Hmm, this sounds like it may be an issue with windows somehow. 

8 март 2023, 07:4108.03.23
8 март 2023, 17:38(отредактировано)

Sorry for leaving you hanging ...I didn't play the game for a couple weeks after I posted the original message. I came back, did some upgrades ...either to the game or in Windows Update, I don't really remember ...but it worked fine after that and has since then! ...there is a glitch in the game now, though, not sure if this is the right place to mention that. When King Gallcobar dies, after Scyl brings him back, he stays laying on the ground until his next turn. So, if the team advances to the next wave before the King gets his turn, he slowly slides along the floor like a slug. It's kinda weird!