Все Категории

BesmirBz is an out of control mod

Поиск
9 фев. 2023, 03:3109.02.23

BesmirBz is an out of control,power hungry mod who bans anyone who disagrees with him I've seen him constantly ignore violations of  TOS for people he likes while banning ppl he doesn't like for even breathing wrong I have 10+ ss of him ignoring TOS,targeting certain players for stuff said in PRIVATE discord servers,threating players with perma bans if they don't contact him outside of game chat. I have seen him push for and GET perma bans on atleast 3 players in the past week. ik 15+ people who have personally told me they have already filed reports to support about him. So I just wanna know what do I have to do to get this problematic mod demodded and banned From the game for his blatant abuse of power.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 фев. 2023, 03:4909.02.23
9 фев. 2023, 06:46(отредактировано)

Yes, we have a team of people with a big data of in game and out of game messages collected that show mod buse, threats and conspiring with "other" in game accounts to report people and ban them.

i

i

Just an update. These 2 accounts are most often reporting people after instigating conflicts. They often say we can't be banned and higher ranked account is proven to be on direct link with above mentioned moderator. One of proofs that they're conspiring to get people banned (perma banned) is the fact that higher power account often breaks chat rules in front of above mentioned mod and never gets banned.

dthorne04Moderator
9 фев. 2023, 08:0209.02.23

Hi there, a few things:

1) This isn't the purpose of the forum, i.e. discussion of moderator related issues and cases, per the forum rules which can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/105319_raid-official-forum-rules/

2) If you feel you have issues you would like to bring up regarding the situation please do forward any screenshots and any other supporting evidence to support. 

Given the thread falls under discussion of Administrative actions which we don't handle here, I'm going to lock the thread. Please do not make future threads on the topic. 

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.